8th: Hikaru
7th: Drum
6th: Lui
5th: Free
4th: Lean
3rd; Aiga
2nd; Valt
1st: Hyuga
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe but eh? The results for placements could go like this
10th: Rantaro
9th: Sisco
3rd; Aiga
2nd; Valt

I hope not as that would be ridiculous.
(Sep. 23, 2020  1:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Maybe but eh? The results for placements could go like this
3rd; Aiga
2nd; Valt

Those placements probably wouldn't happen if Lean most likely defeated Aiga. Not to mention if Valt possibly beats Hyuga.
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:41 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
3rd; Aiga
2nd; Valt

Those placements probably wouldn't happen if Lean most likely defeated Aiga. Not to mention if Valt possibly beats Hyuga.
Pretty much impossible since Valt and Hyuga are fighting in the semis.
Despite all the talk about otherwise, I think it’s very likely we’re getting another season for Beyblade Burst.
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Despite all the talk about otherwise, I think it’s very likely we’re getting another season for Beyblade Burst.

Not likely but if the do end up doing another beyblade season it will likely be another saga but otherwise not really
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Despite all the talk about otherwise, I think it’s very likely we’re getting another season for Beyblade Burst.

Yeah Beyblade shows usually last up to 4 seasons (bakuten shoot and MFS at least).
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Despite all the talk about otherwise, I think it’s very likely we’re getting another season for Beyblade Burst.

Yeah Beyblade shows usually last up to 4 seasons (bakuten shoot and MFS at least).

...burst has 5 lol

Edit: nvm
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  8:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: watch episode metal master 101 again..... https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/vi...tion=click........... and Metal master episode 102 and then u will understand.........https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=metal+masters+episdoe+102#id=1&vid=21ea2271b3e3f23d1868fd30ddb97c68&action=view

if I had to choose between two beys.... meteo l drago or destructor l drago with final survival tip which should I get?

Sorry I thought you were talking about the black hole that tempo creates. Aalso go with destructor on f: s

ryuga was the reason why HD city and spiral force died.;//

also does ryuga actually battle sakyo??

I am watching zero g still and on epsidoe 10 or 9

the episode when the zeo battle bladers Beyblade national tournmanet starts
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Sorry I thought you were talking about the black hole that tempo creates. Aalso go with destructor on f: s

ryuga was the reason why HD city and spiral force died.;//

Ryuga does battle Sakyo and totally annihilates him with destructor.
what episode??

(Sep. 23, 2020  3:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:57 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: ryuga was the reason why HD city and spiral force died.;//

Ryuga does battle Sakyo and totally annihilates him with destructor.

what shogun steeel ep/
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:21 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: what episode??

(Sep. 23, 2020  3:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Ryuga does battle Sakyo and totally annihilates him with destructor.

what shogun steeel ep/

It’s a manga exclusive
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

what shogun steeel ep/

It’s a manga exclusive

Its true
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:32 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Despite all the talk about otherwise, I think it’s very likely we’re getting another season for Beyblade Burst.

True, but due to popularity and sales burst has gone longer. I think the popularity won’t die out any time soon, giving them a reason to continue.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  2:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yeah Beyblade shows usually last up to 4 seasons (bakuten shoot and MFS at least).

True, but due to popularity and sales burst has gone longer. I think the popularity won’t die out any time soon, giving them a reason to continue.

MFB was definitely more popular than burst.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: True, but due to popularity and sales burst has gone longer. I think the popularity won’t die out any time soon, giving them a reason to continue.

MFB was definitely more popular than burst.

Where'd you hear that? Burst is able to continue for so long because of popularity, and they're airing Sparking on tv in Japan now due to a massive surge of viewers and fans.
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:05 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:26 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: MFB was definitely more popular than burst.

Where'd you hear that? Burst is able to continue for so long because of popularity, and they're airing Sparking on tv in Japan now due to a massive surge of viewers and fans.

Just look at YouTube videos. MFB is much more successful than Burst. Take a look at Reddit and Quora pages they all remember MFB more than Burst. Look at the memes. The truth is that MFB is just remembered and liked more among fans.
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:05 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Where'd you hear that? Burst is able to continue for so long because of popularity, and they're airing Sparking on tv in Japan now due to a massive surge of viewers and fans.

Just look at YouTube videos. MFB is much more successful than Burst. Take a look at Reddit and Quora pages they all remember MFB more than Burst.

they remember it more because it was made first. THEY REMEMBER IT. that doesn't mean its better. and you're telling me that you would rather not have the bursting gimmick because somehow mfb beys are more popular? I mean I don't mean to be rude but what you said makes no sense at all.
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just look at YouTube videos. MFB is much more successful than Burst. Take a look at Reddit and Quora pages they all remember MFB more than Burst.

they remember it more because it was made first. THEY REMEMBER IT. that doesn't mean its better. and you're telling me that you would rather not have the bursting gimmick because somehow mfb beys are more popular? I mean I don't mean to be rude but what you said makes no sense at all.

I have to disagree. I started blading at the beginning of the burst gen, but from what I've seen, metal was more popular and received more recognition than burst. There were multiple Beyblade news articles, podcast references, etc. during that time. Metal is were Beyblade recognition peaked, or at least so far.
Well tbh at least in my country burst is not as popular as mfb. I guess it depends from region to region but yea as far as i would say, burst is not as popular as mfb.Howeber it may be much popular in japan as they decided to make 5 seasons
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  4:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Just look at YouTube videos. MFB is much more successful than Burst. Take a look at Reddit and Quora pages they all remember MFB more than Burst.

Most people got into Beyblade during MFB and I would rather go back to MFB then Burst. The Zero-g stadium was pretty fun and the 4D system was much more creative than Sparking.
MFB was definitely a cool generation of Beyblade, and while the Beyblades and systems are cool, I can’t deny that the Burst Beyblades look better in terms of looks than any other previous generation of Beyblade. Burst has also gotten to the point where Burst Beys can beat MFB beys. MFB also probably had the better anime, although I’d have to actually continue watching it to fully form my opinion on that.
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

what shogun steeel ep/

It’s a manga exclusive

can u send me a link of the video?

I think MFB had better accomplishments and is a lot better than burst. the fights are more intense, better plot, and overall a better series and better than burst in all aspects other than gimmicks
(Sep. 23, 2020  5:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: MFB was definitely a cool generation of Beyblade, and while the Beyblades and systems are cool, I can’t deny that the Burst Beyblades look better in terms of looks than any other previous generation of Beyblade. Burst has also gotten to the point where Burst Beys can beat MFB beys. MFB also probably had the better anime, although I’d have to actually continue watching it to fully form my opinion on that.

I always knew that Burst beys would reach the point where they would be equal (although they can’t beat a large portion of MFB beys they can still beat a couple of them). I think that the true appeal of MFB over Burst was the anime. In Burst you can only feel close towards an certain section of characters. Also more people liked metal due to the satisfying sound they make when they clash.
(Sep. 23, 2020  5:57 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 23, 2020  3:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It’s a manga exclusive

can u send me a link of the video?

I think MFB had better accomplishments and is a lot better than burst. the fights are more intense, better plot, and overall a better series and better than burst in all aspects other than gimmicks

there is no vid, is manga/comic exclusive