Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Sep. 22, 2020  4:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Flare doesn’t count as resonance just clarifying that up

It is similar and could be classified as a type of resonance. But it mostly is not.
(Sep. 22, 2020  8:12 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:55 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Flare doesn’t count as resonance just clarifying that up
Disagree, it seems more or less like they are in the same boat. We can assume that since bladers with higher flare can extract more power from their bey.

Flare is more of something to describe Lane when he is having a good battle or when he loses. The flare increases his resonance with Lucifer.
Ryuga never died because of nemesis's special move... he felll unconscious...... and I think that Bao could have never defeated damian.....dark ryuga would have lost to damian as well....
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga never died because of nemesis's special move... he felll unconscious...... and I think that Bao could have never defeated damian.....dark ryuga would have lost to damian as well....
Your right because in the manga of Zero-G Ryuga was alive and after the Nemesis Crisis he went into hiding training in a volcano and when Sakyo and Takanosuke arrived he was there
(Sep. 21, 2020  10:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  10:41 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Is Kira a legendary blader? And what about Kira vs Ryuga, Kira vs Damian and Kira vs Rago? That would be interesting.

you mean kira from zero g? if so no his not a legendary blader none of the zero g are legendary bladers are the ones with star fragment anyone who doesn't aren't legendary bladers.  now as who would win I don't see anyone in zero g beating him they blader that can and did beat him once aside from rago is gingka (remember ryuga wasn't even in control who knows how it would've ended if l-drago didn't put that stunt on ryuga) 
 honestly when you at ryuga is simply was was to talented to strong his probably the strongest blader to ever live in metal saga aside from rago (although his the strongest in my opinion)

the only reason ryuga lost is because he was fighting all the other legendary bladers plus nemsis inner powers, if gingka and his companions didn't make the mistake of giving power of star to rago, then ryuga would have beaten him.
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:50 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: Ryuga never died because of nemesis's special move... he felll unconscious...... and I think that Bao could have never defeated damian.....dark ryuga would have lost to damian as well....

I don’t think that dark Ryuga would have lost to Damian as he was L-drago not Ryuga. Damian’s special move takes a bey and it’s user into a version of hell where if the user isn’t strong enough they’ll be mentally scarred and the only way to get out is to be stronger than the chains of hades Kerbecs. Ryuga could absorb people’s souls which is something Damian never could.
Do you guys think that Hikaru should have been the one to go to the semi- finals instead of Hyuga, or does the latter deserve it more than his older brother?
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:11 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Each of the seasons from three on seem to focus on their own gimmick of sorts. Turbo had resonance, rise had flux/turbo and surge has surge/sparking launches.
Yes but resonance has remained consistent between seasons.

True but only turbo really zeroed in on it.
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:53 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
Your right because in the manga of Zero-G Ryuga was alive and after the Nemesis Crisis he went into hiding training in a volcano and when Sakyo and Takanosuke arrived he was there

I am still watching zero g and havent seen it
Do you ever just ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I don’t think that dark Ryuga would have lost to Damian as he was L-drago not Ryuga. Damian’s special move takes a bey and it’s user into a version of hell where if the user isn’t strong enough they’ll be mentally scarred and the only way to get out is to be stronger than the chains of hades Kerbecs. Ryuga could absorb people’s souls which is something Damian never could.

Also if you remember the fight between Faust vs Gingka and Masamune L-Drago got in the black hole which means Ryuga could basically control everything in the universe and just to say it Ryuga would be able to change the whole history
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:12 PM)SkittlesKid Wrote: Do you ever just ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

what do u mean????
(Sep. 22, 2020  5:10 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Do you guys think that Hikaru should have been the one to go to the semi- finals instead of Hyuga, or does the latter deserve it more than his older brother?

Yeah I think So but either way it is likely Hyuga will not be the number 1 blader. But who knows. I do believe that in the last semi-final tag team battle before the finals everyone of them will burst and no way Free will unleash his veins. Im gonna predict for the finals it will be Valt and Aiger vs. Hyuga and Lane
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:12 PM)SkittlesKid Wrote: Do you ever just ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

maybe.
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  3:55 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think that dark Ryuga would have lost to Damian as he was L-drago not Ryuga. Damian’s special move takes a bey and it’s user into a version of hell where if the user isn’t strong enough they’ll be mentally scarred and the only way to get out is to be stronger than the chains of hades Kerbecs. Ryuga could absorb people’s souls which is something Damian never could.

Also if you remember the fight between Faust vs Gingka and Masamune L-Drago got in the black hole which means Ryuga could basically control everything in the universe and just to say it Ryuga would be able to change the whole history

I think that’s Zeo you’re talking about not gingka. Gingka went straight to the core of the spiral tower where Ryuga joined him.
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:15 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Also if you remember the fight between Faust vs Gingka and Masamune L-Drago got in the black hole which means Ryuga could basically control everything in the universe and just to say it Ryuga would be able to change the whole history

I think that’s Zeo you’re talking about not gingka. Gingka went straight to the core of the spiral tower where Ryuga joined him.

watch episode metal master 101 again..... https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/vi...tion=click........... and Metal master episode 102 and then u will understand.........https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=metal+masters+episdoe+102#id=1&vid=21ea2271b3e3f23d1868fd30ddb97c68&action=view

if I had to choose between two beys.... meteo l drago or destructor l drago with final survival tip which should I get?
(Sep. 22, 2020  5:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  4:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Yes but resonance has remained consistent between seasons.

True but only turbo really zeroed in on it.
Yeah that’s what I’m saying.
(Sep. 22, 2020  8:12 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:50 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think that’s Zeo you’re talking about not gingka. Gingka went straight to the core of the spiral tower where Ryuga joined him.

watch episode metal master 101 again..... https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/vi...tion=click........... and Metal master episode 102 and then u will understand.........https://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?fr=mcafee&p=metal+masters+episdoe+102#id=1&vid=21ea2271b3e3f23d1868fd30ddb97c68&action=view

if I had to choose between two beys.... meteo l drago or destructor l drago with final survival tip which should I get?

Sorry I thought you were talking about the black hole that tempo creates. Aalso go with destructor on f: s
(Sep. 22, 2020  8:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  5:38 PM)Admiral W Wrote: True but only turbo really zeroed in on it.
Yeah that’s what I’m saying.

Now they're zeroing in on Surge/Sparking launch..
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  8:20 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah that’s what I’m saying.

Now they're zeroing in on Surge/Sparking launch..
Not really anymore. It was kind of one of the main focuses in the first arc so that Hyuga and Hikaru can get stronger and bond with their beys more. Now the Sparking/ Surge launch is just a normal state for them since they are able to beat legendary bladers.
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:53 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  9:40 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Now they're zeroing in on Surge/Sparking launch..
Not really anymore. It was kind of one of the main focuses in the first arc so that Hyuga and Hikaru can get stronger and bond with their beys more. Now the Sparking/ Surge launch is just a normal state for them since they are able to beat legendary bladers.

I mean in reference to the gimmicks of each season.
(Sep. 22, 2020  6:17 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2020  5:10 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Do you guys think that Hikaru should have been the one to go to the semi- finals instead of Hyuga, or does the latter deserve it more than his older brother?

Yeah I think So but either way it is likely Hyuga will not be the number 1 blader. But who knows. I do believe that in the last semi-final tag team battle before the finals everyone of them will burst and no way Free will unleash his veins. Im gonna predict for the finals it will be Valt and Aiger vs. Hyuga and Lane

Those won't be the matchups due to the episode titles.
I think your forgetting but after the Free and Lui vs. Valt and Hyuga match there is going to be the finals of the tag team tournament. And Im guessing it could also be Aiger and Lean vs. Hyuga and Valt maybe
Anybody else remember one of if not the only female Blader Ren Kurenai and her bey thief phoenix?
(Sep. 22, 2020  11:57 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I think your forgetting but after the Free and Lui vs. Valt and Hyuga match there is going to be the finals of the tag team tournament. And Im guessing it could also be Aiger and Lean vs. Hyuga and Valt maybe

I'm talking about the semifinals yes, I know they exist ofc. I mean the episode titles literally deconfirm your Valt VS Aiga and Hyuga VS Lean statement.