Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 18, 2013  6:51 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Lol dat dubstep opening man. I have yet to see the first episode dubbed, actually. They're going to show the unaired episodes right?

Most likely, yes.
(Aug. 19, 2013  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2013  6:51 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Lol dat dubstep opening man. I have yet to see the first episode dubbed, actually. They're going to show the unaired episodes right?

Most likely, yes.
dubstep opening!? I have to see this, missed the premier but now I have to watch it!!
Dubstep opening? Skipping the intro.

Eh, I haven't seen it yet, but from what I've heard, it's not bad(?)
yeah it was lame... I like dubstep tho, but the zero G opening was much better.
(Aug. 19, 2013  3:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Most likely, yes.
In that case, I probably won't start watching it until they get to episode 30 or so. I had to watch half the series in Spanish subtitles, so I missed some of what was going on.
Edit: watched a few minutes of the first episode and I had to stop because Ifrit.
Not too bad of a dub, but I can't with some of these renames *facepalm*
-hope this is the right thread to post this- I don't know if someone already know this, but Takafumi Adachi has made a tribute to Bakuten Shoot Beyblade with two beautiful sketches about Takao Kinomiya and Kai Hiwatari; you can see his complete gallery here. I think that this is amazing, I am quite interested to see also some guys of Metal Fight Beyblade drawn by Takao Aoki Smile
[Image: BS5yLIDCcAAK8S2.jpg]

I'm so confused...is this meant to be a parody? Nagamori, why...why have you confused me...
any news on beywarriorz?
That picture Nagamori drew is a parody, from what I get from his comment.
The Korean Dub already said 'Dark Nebula Again' perfectly audible and with Daidouji Nandodemo Again being a mix of Japanese and English, it is super unlikely to be anything more than a joke.

Not that Nagamori wouldn't draw joke pictures regularly already either XD"
Daidouji Nandemo Again = Daidouji Again, and Again, and Again...

It's pretty much just a joke, lol.
any comments on this... www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDWhrggQ-LM
I, being almost 20 years old, of course have to stick to the original cast/story, because honestly, i had some trouble with even little parts of those seaons, but they're the characters that hold the nostalgia for me. but for real play, metal fight beyblades + the new zero-g are actually much more entertaining and involved much more physics making it even more educational. Don't argue with law of motion. But as far the anime goes, i tried it. I went for half of the first season, but they lost me when the plot was starting to sound a lot like the first 3. I wish i did but i don't liek Ginkas voice so i can't really enjoy the anime, but then again, it got cheesier cause as JASON DAVID FRANK - GreenWhite MM Power Ranger puts it, they love cheese, they love mac and cheese, they love cheesy nachos, and they love double cheese burgers. But i respect it 100% and have decided to give it another try. but im'a keep annually rewatch my favorite original series.
Ugh! Once again we just had to have more annoying "Hear Me" (Which wasn't needed at all so people cannot defend this, I don't have a problem with PEOPLE saying "Hear Me" but once its a few too many times like the Beyblade Metal.../Shogun Steel DUB it gets annoying, theres plenty of other lines that could place hold where "Hear Me" went) on the Eng DUB ... JUST HORRIBLE. I do give credit for Takanosuke's voice its pretty cool IMO and sounds like a dork which is what I liked about the voice (I also think that he was voiced by the same person who voiced Yuki because he sounds like him only deeper) but BSS ep 6 had a lot of "Go Now/Go Hard Now" (Razzle Dazzle that line for goodness sake) and "Hear Me" (From Benkei, Ren and Shinobu...Yes I remembered which characters said it). At least they dropped saying "Pal" for now.
The Beyblade Metal Fusion dub is actually hundreds of times better than the original Beyblade dub. Nelvana has improved drastically in a few years, not cutting any scenes, following the original script and therefore not missing any important plot points, etc. That was way more annoying than any : "Hear me!" can be.
I actually just went through the Jap.Version of Shogun Steel/Zero G to like episode 30 and its waaaay better i think. Had different dialogue and better exclamation for my taste Joyful_3 but i like the english subtitles.
(Sep. 15, 2013  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Beyblade Metal Fusion dub is actually hundreds of times better than the original Beyblade dub. Nelvana has improved drastically in a few years, not cutting any scenes, following the original script and therefore not missing any important plot points, etc. That was way more annoying than any : "Hear me!" can be.

I'm glad you enjoy the Metal.../Shogun DUB
(Sep. 15, 2013  7:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The Beyblade Metal Fusion dub is actually hundreds of times better than the original Beyblade dub. Nelvana has improved drastically in a few years, not cutting any scenes, following the original script and therefore not missing any important plot points, etc. That was way more annoying than any : "Hear me!" can be.

That's cool but I still find "Hear Me" or other repeated lines more annoying (yes it's repeated which was the problem) but Metal Fusion was probably the best DUB out of the four. Metal Fury was my least favourite DUB and had the least enjoyable series anyhow but you probably enjoyed Metal Fury.
While I agree it was great they didn't cut anything, the voices, childishness, and slightly copied storyline were pretty bad. In that sense I believe the original series was so much better.
(Sep. 16, 2013  2:12 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: While I agree it was great they didn't cut anything, the voices, childishness, and slightly copied storyline were pretty bad. In that sense I believe the original series was so much better.

By voices you mean Gingka right?
I disliked other voices as well. Benkei's for example.
(Sep. 16, 2013  3:32 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: I disliked other voices as well. Benkei's for example.

I disliked his voice too but I am not fond of Madoka's voice either only because it sounds too...annoying I guess. That's not criticizing her VA because I like Zenet of Bakugan's voice.
Well yah, I didn't like most of the voices.
Alright boys and girls, the word of the day is "interesting!"

Also, I feel awful saying this because I'm black but I actually really like the dub's OP. I know some Nelvana corporate suits were rubbing their hands together evilly when they approved it, saying something like "Heh heh this will appeal to the urban youth." I don't even like regualr rap but it's just so catchy. Crying

Spin, spin, spinning on the top,
Spin, spin, spin 'til you drop,
Let it Rip! XD
I'm so ashamed.
(Sep. 18, 2013  3:44 PM)Indigo Wrote: Alright boys and girls, the word of the day is "interesting!"

Also, I feel awful saying this because I'm black but I actually really like the dub's OP. I know some Nelvana corporate suits were rubbing their hands together evilly when they approved it, saying something like "Heh heh this will appeal to the urban youth." I don't even like regualr rap but it's just so catchy. Crying

Spin, spin, spinning on the top,
Spin, spin, spin 'til you drop,
Let it Rip! XD
I'm so ashamed.

Lol! I know right!XD it's kinda cool?Uncertain then again it's just lame!._.
I hate Takanosuke's voice!!Unhappy it soooo annoying!>Unhappy idk why but he's sounds like someone from Kids Next Door?Uncertain