Glen Allen, VA
Tournament Results
Debbie's Kitchen
13155 Mountain Rd
  Lower Level, Room 2
11:30 AM on 06/23/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Host: The Supreme One

Location: This event will be held indoors at the Debbie's Kitchen. Feel free to grab a bite to eat before or after the event to thank the owners for generously hosting us!

Time: As the tournament will begin promptly at 12:30pm, please plan to arrive around 11:30am, when registration will begin. Registration will close at 12:15pm, at which point players who have not registered will be unable to play. Confirming your attendance on the WBO event page does not substitute for registration at the venue.

Prizes:
Bloody Longinus
Twin Nemesis
Random Booster Volume 10

Other Information:

Please come prepared. As we are anticipating a large turnout at this event, we request that all participants bring at least one Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblade of their own and more than one launcher when possible. Additionally, parents of children under the age of 13 must be present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 12:30 PM and is expected to run for about 3 hours, though if there is a large turnout it may take longer. Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events–Challonge–does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

If you know in advance that you will be late, please post in this thread or contact someone at the event and depending on the circumstances we can perhaps still include you if we know you will arrive soon.

Confirmed:

The Supreme One
AmishRaven
PhoenixBurst
TrueXiXAzrael
Mstubbs88
Yami

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade
[Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization

Spread the word! 
#BEYBLADE #RVABEYBLADE #WBO

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 14, 2018  4:42 PM)free and valt Wrote: are all left spinning beys baned

No? This tournament is using the official WBO rules. Which means Spriggan Requiem, one of the Garuda layers (G3?), Omega, and that disc that damages other beys (unless it has a frame on it) are banned. That's it.
Really looking forward to the new venue... Please remember we are on the LOWER LEVEL, ON THE LEFT SIDE, of Debbie's Kitchen. Please do not enter the restaurant looking for the tourney (do enter - looking for refreshments to purchase!!)
(Jun. 13, 2018  2:13 PM)Lightningbolt07 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2018  12:18 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Which one? Lol

i didn't know you had 2 LOL
Mstubbs88 and I was running the Tennessee Tornadoes Channel, but I left that team. My new team will be announcing its complete roster and team name at this event Tongue_out

(Jun. 14, 2018  7:45 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

No? This tournament is using the official WBO rules. Which means Spriggan Requiem, one of the Garuda layers (G3?), Omega, and that disc that damages other beys (unless it has a frame on it) are banned. That's it.

Actually all garuda layers are banned..
I hope I can make it. If I can, then it'll be my first ever tournament! By the way, what does TBA stand for?
(Jun. 16, 2018  1:07 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: I hope I can make it. If I can, then it'll be my first ever tournament! By the way, what does TBA stand for?

To Be Announced, however I have just updated the OP with our prizes for the tournament: Twin Nemesis, Bloody Longinus, and a Random Booster Volume 10.

I see this question a lot and am curious what is the reason on why you would ask this question?
I have a question do you have to be a member of WBO to enter in tournaments or can you just come with the five bucks
(Jun. 20, 2018  12:40 AM)Salvador0982 Wrote: I have a question do you have to be a member of WBO to enter in tournaments or can you just come with the five bucks

By having an account, you're a member of the WBO, and you must have an account to participate in a WBO tournament.
(Jun. 21, 2018  3:03 AM)Guardian chief Wrote: Could I borrow  an LR launcher from anyone

Maybe you can use mine if your match isn't close to mine but I guess we will just have to wait and see
See you guys/girls tomorrow!!
We are stuck in traffic and we will be arriving around 12:30pm
Can we register here?
(Jun. 23, 2018  4:52 PM)yugo01 Wrote: We are stuck in traffic  and we will be arriving around  12:30pm
Can we register  here?

Hi! We'll need you to register in person when you get here, but we'll try to wait a couple minutes after 12:30pm before beginning the tournament - hope you can make it!
(Jun. 23, 2018  5:04 PM)The Supreme One Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2018  4:52 PM)yugo01 Wrote: We are stuck in traffic  and we will be arriving around  12:30pm
Can we register  here?

Hi! We'll need you to register in person when you get here, but we'll try to wait a couple minutes after 12:30pm before beginning the tournament - hope you can make it!
Gg guys I wish the people who are left good luck and see u at the next one!!
Great day today! We had a total of 43 players and saw lots of hS and eF throughout the tournament. Thanks to everyone who traveled long distances for the event - we had multiple players who drove 8+ hours! Stay tuned for more information on our upcoming July events.

Results:
1st Place - The Supreme One
2nd Place - Mstubbs88
3rd Place - SupremeBlader
(Jun. 11, 2018  3:04 AM)Yami Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2018  3:02 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Thanks! Just corrected that Smile

Aw man no midnight tournament
I feel like someone should host a tournament at midnight just for fun. I feel like it would be a really cool experience.

(Jun. 14, 2018  7:45 PM)FlyingWaffle Wrote:

Omega? What part is that? Are you talking about the disk that came on orichalcum?
(Jun. 24, 2018  7:13 AM)bladekid Wrote: Omega? What part is that? Are you talking about the disk that came on orichalcum?
Yeah, FlyingWaffle is actually referring to Outer, the Disc that came on Orichalcum.
(Jun. 24, 2018  7:29 AM)kjrules17 Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2018  7:13 AM)bladekid Wrote: Omega? What part is that? Are you talking about the disk that came on orichalcum?
Yeah, FlyingWaffle is actually referring to Outer, the Disc that came on Orichalcum.
That's what I thought