Questions about the WBO

how do i battle in tornaments
How come I get booted off subscribed topics after a few days? is there a limit to how many topics I could be subscribed into?
Is there any way to use maps without putting in my address?
How do I start a thread?
How many tournaments can you host in a year? They are scarce in my area and I'd love to make them a regular thing. Is there a cap?
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:40 AM)pika2442 Wrote: how do i battle in tornaments

(Aug. 26, 2019  5:11 PM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: How many tournaments can you host in a year? They are scarce in my area and I'd love to make them a regular thing. Is there a cap?

If you guy are interessted in battling in or host tournaments i recommend to read the WBO Guides for this Smile here is the link to the google drive docs: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folde...XJtUXJ1SmM

And to be up to date check the news section on the top of the page.
(Aug. 26, 2019  5:11 PM)Chessmaster Chi Wrote: How many tournaments can you host in a year? They are scarce in my area and I'd love to make them a regular thing. Is there a cap?

nope but  you might wanna become a organizer then
Is there a format where players can only use each combination once?

For instance, in a match, each player would have to change one part per round and not repeat any exact combo the had previously used in the match or set ?

The goal being to encourage more parts and variations to see action and to encourage players to have a more wide experience with layers and drivers, etc.
(Sep. 07, 2019  6:08 PM)Dannabeys Wrote: Is there a format where players can only use each combination once?

For instance, in a match, each player would have to change one part per round and not repeat any exact combo the had previously used in the match or set ?

The goal being to encourage more parts and variations to see action and to encourage players to have a more wide experience with layers and drivers, etc.

There is no format like that currently, but I do like the idea of a format which encourages more variation. However, I can envision it being difficult to manage as the combinations of each player would have to somehow be tracked from round to round ... but maybe there's a way to do it.

That being said, in our existing Deck Format players have to construct their deck with three Beyblades using all different parents, so that format does encourage more diversity.
(Sep. 07, 2019  7:54 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  6:08 PM)Dannabeys Wrote: Is there a format where players can only use each combination once?

There is no format like that currently, but I do like the idea of a format which encourages more variation. However, I can envision it being difficult to manage as the combinations of each player would have to somehow be tracked from round to round ... but maybe there's a way to do it.

That being said, in our existing Deck Format players have to construct their deck with three Beyblades using all different parents, so that format does encourage more diversity.
I thought it was 1-3 beys per deck? Forgive me if I’m wrong.
(Sep. 07, 2019  7:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I thought it was 1-3 beys per deck? Forgive me if I’m wrong.

Yes, technically. But nobody does that. Smile
(Sep. 07, 2019  8:03 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2019  7:57 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: I thought it was 1-3 beys per deck? Forgive me if I’m wrong.

Yes, technically. But nobody does that. Smile

Fair enough.
How come there are so many pointless threads cluttering the MFB forum that haven't been deleted? You know, like when people make a whole thread just to ask something like "whats the best combo???".
I'm sorry for replying to an old thread, but I'm wondering how I can put a gif in my signature.
Is there a way to use formatting in our user profiles?
(Oct. 18, 2019  4:35 PM)joyos Wrote: Is there a way to use formatting in our user profiles?

Yes. You have to use HTML and not MyCode (what is used for regular posts on the site). Here's an example from the start of my profile:

Code:
<span style="font-size:20px;"><strong>Follow Me</strong></span><br>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/bladerkei/" target="_blank">Beyblade Instagram</a><br>
<a href="https://twitter.com/bladerkei" target="_blank">Beyblade Twitter</a></span><br>
<span style="font-size:12px;"><a href="https://www.instagram.com/scott.williamson/" target="_blank">Personal Instagram</a><br>
<a href="https://twitter.com/flaxendream" target="_blank">Personal Twitter</a></span><br>
<hr>
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: How come I get booted off subscribed topics after a few days? is there a limit to how many topics I could be subscribed into?

I have the same problem

Kei , does my bio follow the rules? I got bored so I made it. Plz tell me if it violates anything.
(Oct. 21, 2019  3:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2019  1:19 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: How come I get booted off subscribed topics after a few days? is there a limit to how many topics I could be subscribed into?

I have the same problem

~Mana~ Do you have any idea about why this might be happening?

(Oct. 21, 2019  3:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Kei , does my bio follow the rules? I got bored so I made it. Plz tell me if it violates anything.

The first part was fine, but I've removed this:

Let's avoid using actual buttons and misleading links ...
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:29 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  3:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have the same problem

(Oct. 21, 2019  3:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Kei , does my bio follow the rules? I got bored so I made it. Plz tell me if it violates anything.

Aw man, that free beyblade thing was hilarious. I keep getting notifications about people posting in a subscribed topic, and when I check, there's nothing there. What's going on?
(Oct. 21, 2019  8:29 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2019  3:13 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: I have the same problem

I agree.
Hey Kei and ~Mana~, I think we should edit the registration process to keep spammers out. You could change it to where a new user has to wait a week before they can post, and then the spam bots couldn't make spam threads. What are your thoughts on this?
We already have spambot prevention within the site, which catches the majority of the spam. Whatever seeps through just slips under the radar, and is picked up by moderators when we see it.

Having new users wait a week before posting is absolutely not a solution unfortunately, haha. Could you imagine yourself signing up right now and not being able to join in on a conversation you really wanted to because of a week long restriction to try and prevent 1-2 single-post spambots a day? And even then, I'd expect the spambots would simply join unknowingly and then post the spam when they finally can, haha.
I never apllied for an organizer. But there are some people who are still waiting for the quiz to be checked and approved and have been waiting for months. Could you explain why that sometimes happens.
(Dec. 07, 2019  1:45 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I never apllied for an organizer. But there are some people who are still waiting for the quiz to be checked and approved and have been waiting for months. Could you explain why that sometimes happens.

It doesn’t usually happen now. I got my quiz results back within a few days. If you want to apply you can go ahead. You will not be waiting months. That was a problem back in 2018 due to them changing the quiz.