Questions about the WBO

Hey, just checking if you've managed to find the flyer templates. Is it more like create your own flyer or do you do them for us?

Need a general WBO one and a specific upcoming tournament one.
(Jul. 04, 2019  3:43 AM)Barreto Wrote: Hey, just checking if you've managed to find the flyer templates. Is it more like create your own flyer or do you do them for us?

Need a general WBO one and a specific upcoming tournament one.

Hey Barreto, I just found the one we used several years ago for BEYBLADE NORTH 2016. It has some event-specific stuff on it and I can't find the source file, but I may be able to edit it out ... give me a couple days and I'll let you know if I'm able to do that.
(Jul. 05, 2019  2:37 AM)Kei Wrote: Hey Barreto, I just found the one we used several years ago for BEYBLADE NORTH 2016. It has some event-specific stuff on it and I can't find the source file, but I may be able to edit it out ... give me a couple days and I'll let you know if I'm able to do that.

Thanks for letting me know. Hope you can work something out.
So I was just scrolling down to see who’s online because nobody was seeming to be active, but when I scrolled down, I saw a few users were online but something named AppleBot has always been there. I don’t know since when, but I’ve seen it a couple of times, but never asked about it.

[Image: B7051-D48-16-EB-4687-8-F6-B-C15437-D0703-F.jpg]

And whenever I click on it to see who it is, it takes me to my own page. It has the color of a banned user, but it’s not a user at all, so I’m just curious on what that is.
(Jul. 08, 2019  7:35 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: So I was just scrolling down to see who’s online because nobody was seeming to be active, but when I scrolled down, I saw a few users were online but something named AppleBot has always been there. I don’t know since when, but I’ve seen it a couple of times, but never asked about it.

[Image: B7051-D48-16-EB-4687-8-F6-B-C15437-D0703-F.jpg]

And whenever I click on it to see who it is, it takes me to my own page. It has the color of a banned user, but it’s not a user at all, so I’m just curious on what that is.

This is bot. You should not worry about it.

Why cadney, Blader DJ and Bae Master is currently in Committee. They are so inactive and what meaning is hold them in committee??
whats the max file size for a profile pic? I'm trying to replace mine with a gif.
Heyyo

My question is this...

What happened to the WBO Youtube channel?
I mean... in the past year they only uploaded 2 videos... is it still active? Is there a problem with obtaining video from tournaments?
I was jus wondering cuz I extremely enjoyed those tournament videos and if it wasn’t for the WBO channel... I wouldn’t have thought of being here on this forum. For it was the WBO YouTube channel,
(along with other channels...) that inspired me to return to Beyblade
(Jul. 10, 2019  8:05 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: whats the max file size for a profile pic? I'm trying to replace mine with a gif.

500 KB
So, I applied to become an Organizer a few weeks ago and this question just hit me today. I wanted to know if an Organizer can make an unranked tournament with an experimental format. I think it would be interesting, especially when it comes to making potential formats for the future, even if they stay unranked. If this is possible, I’d definitely like to test out a 2v2 format and a very early iteration of Burst Limited. Of course, I’d have to make the rulebooks for them, but that’s part of the fun.
Also, I was wondering if my Organizer’s Quiz is being reviewed or if it’s still on the waiting list.