Questions about the WBO

(May. 19, 2019  6:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What is the purpose of teams?

For Team Format! Which admittedly needs a bit of work, as it's one of those Formats that gets run once in a blue moon due to how much preparation it takes from both Organizers and attendees.

Team Format is one of my favourite formats (Beyblade North 2017, repping Team Oval Quake, easily one of my best Beyblade memories), so perhaps that's something we can work on to make it simpler and more appealing somewhere down the line.

(May. 21, 2019  2:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What is this feature and how does it work?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Calendar-WBO-C...n=addevent

Still astonishes me how some of these old features are dug up, despite nowhere on the site linking to them, haha.

It's a dead feature that hasn't been deactivated yet. Please do ignore it! Smile

(May. 22, 2019  1:02 AM)Barreto Wrote: I know Promo Cards are suspended for the moment, but is there like a decent looking card or flyer template I can use to give out at a (non-WBO) store tournament this Saturday?

We do somewhere, though I can't find it on our Committee drive, haha. @[Kei], any idea where these might be?
(May. 22, 2019  1:22 AM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  6:55 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: What is the purpose of teams?

For Team Format! Which admittedly needs a bit of work, as it's one of those Formats that gets run once in a blue moon due to how much preparation it takes from both Organizers and attendees.

Team Format is one of my favourite formats (Beyblade North 2017, repping Team Oval Quake, easily one of my best Beyblade memories), so perhaps that's something we can work on to make it simpler and more appealing somewhere down the line.

Oh, I had read on the Teams thread that there was no use, but I guess that's because it was a post from 2012... Anyway, nice to know that there's a chance to have team battles sometime in the future, even if it isn't the foreseeable future.
Date passed but still looking for those flyers or any kind of WBO/tournament promo material I can hand out.
question 13 in become an organizer has a typo
What does this do?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Calendar-WBO-Calendar
What’s the Applebot?
It shows up on the ‘who’s online’ corner on the ‘main index’. When I click on the user it doesn’t do anything. When I click on The Who’s online box it doesn’t show up on the user list. Was it added in the maintenance? I’m interested to know more about it!
It's nothing new. Just a spider, haha. Don't worry about it!
(Jun. 03, 2019  12:07 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: It's nothing new. Just a spider, haha. Don't worry about it!
I’m guessing that “Discord” is also another spider?
Yup, pretty much.
When will my orginizer quiz get back to me? My tournament is supposed to be the 29th.
So... No one's gonna answer my question?
(Jun. 06, 2019  5:29 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So... No one's gonna answer my question?

Hello, in WBO Organized Play Contributors Team, only 2 users review Quizzes currently (not confirmed). But they are peoples to and have their own life and because this reviewing time is so long. Please contact The Supreme One or OldSchool™ to get maybe faster response.

Note!: I think WBO should expand Organized Play Team Smile
(Jun. 06, 2019  5:52 PM)ks123 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  5:29 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: So... No one's gonna answer my question?

Hello, in WBO Organized Play Contributors Team, only 2 users review Quizzes currently (not confirmed). But they are peoples to and have their own life and because this reviewing time is so long. Please contact The Supreme One or OldSchool™ to get maybe faster response.

I understand that, but is there an estimated time?
(Jun. 06, 2019  7:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  5:52 PM)ks123 Wrote: Hello, in WBO Organized Play Contributors Team, only 2 users review Quizzes currently (not confirmed). But they are peoples to and have their own life and because this reviewing time is so long. Please contact The Supreme One or OldSchool™ to get maybe faster response.

I understand that, but is there an estimated time?

It took LegendV3 at least 3 or 4 months, but that may vary depending on how many people are currently applying to be an Organizer.
(Jun. 07, 2019  11:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  7:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I understand that, but is there an estimated time?

It took LegendV3 at least 3 or 4 months, but that may vary depending on how many people are currently applying to be an Organizer.

And I think country too is reason. (not confirmed) Countries, where isn't organizers yet, quiz get reviewed faster.
(Jun. 07, 2019  11:46 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2019  7:21 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: I understand that, but is there an estimated time?

Okay, thank you.
There's a lot of speculation and assumptions being thrown around here.

I can't comment on how long the turnaround of a quiz actually is, because there's no set length of time that it takes to complete. It can vary quite a lot depending on both the applicant and the Contributor undertaking this.

One thing I can say is that yes, we will prefer applicants from emerging areas, as it's a huge opportunity to expand and get competitive Beyblade out to more areas of the world. I think most people will understand and appreciate why we make that decision.

And furthermore; there are a lot of areas to the OP team that keep them occupied. And on top of that, remember that all WBO roles are volunteer-run and unpaid. So all progress in these areas are also in each volunteer's spare time (or the time they want to contribute extra).

But yeah, we'll get to your quiz soon BoogietheBlader, so don't fret! Smile
(Jun. 07, 2019  5:29 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: There's a lot of speculation and assumptions being thrown around here.

I can't comment on how long the turnaround of a quiz actually is, because there's no set length of time that it takes to complete. It can vary quite a lot depending on both the applicant and the Contributor undertaking this.

One thing I can say is that yes, we will prefer applicants from emerging areas, as it's a huge opportunity to expand and get competitive Beyblade out to more areas of the world. I think most people will understand and appreciate why we make that decision.

And furthermore; there are a lot of areas to the OP team that keep them occupied. And on top of that, remember that all WBO roles are volunteer-run and unpaid. So all progress in these areas are also in each volunteer's spare time (or the time they want to contribute extra).

But yeah, we'll get to your quiz soon BoogietheBlader, so don't fret! Smile

Thank you!
So the rules for Spriggan Requiem for tournments is that you can't change the spin direction in between rounds, right?
(Jun. 08, 2019  8:47 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: So the rules for Spriggan Requiem for tournments is that you can't change the spin direction in between rounds, right?

Correct.
(Jun. 08, 2019  9:21 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2019  8:47 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: So the rules for Spriggan Requiem for tournments is that you can't change the spin direction in between rounds, right?

Correct.

So that would be the same for the other spriggans like Legend or Cho-Z?
Sorry for asking but how do I put a profile picture up on my account?
henwooja1 Go to My Settings in navigation bar (where is your username and click to it). There is up of your avatar little icon. Click to this and select avatar.