Questions about the WBO

Hi. Would my thread get closed if it was about "Whats you least favorite anime character"? There's already a thread for burst cjaracters but this one would be about anime other than Beyblade?
(Apr. 23, 2019  1:23 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. Would my thread get closed if it was about "Whats you least favorite anime character"? There's already a thread for burst cjaracters but this one would be about anime other than Beyblade?

You may post such a topic here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media
(Apr. 23, 2019  2:09 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  1:23 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: Hi. Would my thread get closed if it was about "Whats you least favorite anime character"? There's already a thread for burst cjaracters but this one would be about anime other than Beyblade?

You may post such a topic here:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media

Thanks!
(Apr. 09, 2019  3:18 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
Sory for quoting you so late. I don't know why, but I feel that the WBO has a bandwidth problem? I am no expert in this field too, but I kinda have some knowledge.
Even a low-bandwidth connection can load text without stalling out. However, the addition of images, embedded audio and embedded video can slow down the overall page load time of a website for users on slower connections. Which happens in the Beyblade Vidoes thread. 
So I don't know but I don't feel it would be a good idea, the pages might take a lot of time to load.
And as Bey Brad had posted a long time ago.

Quote:You have a profile on this board with most of the information, and you can put your Beyblades in your signature.
I don't know if the thought would change after so many years, only the committee or he himself can answer that. 
But other than that, don't you feel it would be more tedious going the collection tabs way? I mean, you click a picture of a beyblade with it's combo and your username and then upload it on Imgur or Postimage.org and then copy the link and paste it on the tab, and then you have to update it from time to time, if it has to work for Build Me A Combo  #2 and that's a long process. 
But You can use the drafts feature to copy out your combos and when necesaary, copy them out or post directly or make a google drive with list of your combos and put it in your signature?
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:41 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2019  3:18 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

As I said, it's just an idea, so it obviously had to have its flaws. This feature could be optional, just like a signature, so that it doesn't frustrate everyone. Also, putting all your combos in your signature could be a problem because people on mobile wouldn't be able to see it.
Is there like an Organizer's WBO Graphics pack somewhere?
(May. 07, 2019  2:24 AM)Barreto Wrote: Is there like an Organizer's WBO Graphics pack somewhere?

Not really publicly. What are you looking for specifically?
is The Beyblade Burst Stadium B-19 https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-burst-B-...03&sr=8-12
Useable in WBO tournaments?
No. https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Burst_B...ndard_Type Standard type only.
Is anywhere Tournament Logo templates?
(May. 11, 2019  2:28 PM)ks123 Wrote: Is anywhere Tournament Logo templates?

They exist, but we haven't really implemented the program for them. If you're hosting an event and need a logo, request it in your event proposal and I may be able to help if I have time to put it together.
Question answered.
I don't know if this was asked already, but, will there be a dark mode for the WBO.
(May. 17, 2019  10:18 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I don't know if this was asked already, but, will there be a dark mode for the WBO.
If I remember it right, this was asked. And, someone answered that it is tougher than it looks like, because, it isn't just a matter of changing colors or something.
(May. 18, 2019  6:32 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(May. 17, 2019  10:18 PM)BounduAtakku Wrote: I don't know if this was asked already, but, will there be a dark mode for the WBO.
If I remember it right, this was asked. And, someone answered that it is tougher than it looks like, because, it isn't just a matter of changing colors or something.

This have matter: this save LCD screens. But this need much of development time and WBO isn't currently ready for this (especially currently PayPal is freezed). Maybe future Smile
It wouldn't really "save LCD screens" at all, there's no negative effect of a light theme to it outside of consuming more battery to display.

But as said above, we're not at a point where we're ready to commit to a dark mode. When we are, we'll let everyone know!
Why is it so difficult to host a Beyblade event here in Australia. 50 posts to take the organisers quiz?? So
(May. 19, 2019  5:45 AM)GCbeymum Wrote: Why is it so difficult to host a Beyblade event here in Australia. 50 posts to take the organisers quiz?? So

and how do you get people interested in a tournement.
(May. 19, 2019  1:41 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  5:45 AM)GCbeymum Wrote: Why is it so difficult to host a Beyblade event here in Australia. 50 posts to take the organisers quiz?? So

You need to build up your post to prove that you're dedicated to host these tournaments. You gotta use your region thread to gather people interest.

(May. 19, 2019  2:06 PM)Yami Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  1:41 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: and how do you get people interested in a tournement.

You need to build up your post to prove that you're dedicated to host these tournaments. You gotta use your region thread to gather people interest.

it seems like everone in my city is dead. No one has replied or contacted me
What is the purpose of teams?

There are a lot of people interested here on the Coast but it’s getting them over from a Facebook page to this forum that is the hard part. I wish the WBO had a FB organisers page.

(May. 19, 2019  2:06 PM)Yami Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  1:41 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: and how do you get people interested in a tournement.

Sure, but I think there is a huge proof of commitment already if someone is actually willing to do the work to organise and run an event. It’s much (much) easier to write 50 posts in a forum than it is to host any event.
What is this feature and how does it work?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Calendar-WBO-C...n=addevent
(May. 21, 2019  2:57 AM)UltimateMaster Wrote: What is this feature and how does it work?
https://worldbeyblade.org/Calendar-WBO-C...n=addevent

Pretty sure it's an event planner for tournMents
I know Promo Cards are suspended for the moment, but is there like a decent looking card or flyer template I can use to give out at a (non-WBO) store tournament this Saturday?