Questions about the WBO

Do you have to go to your tournaments and have a stadium to become an organizer?
Can you make it so if I made my team thread (SpryzenLightnings) I could also edit people’s posts?
(Nov. 01, 2020  3:36 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Can you make it so if I made my team thread (SpryzenLightnings) I could also edit people’s posts?

That’s really hard to code, and just for one person seems excessive.
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  3:36 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Can you make it so if I made my team thread (SpryzenLightnings) I could also edit people’s posts?

That’s really hard to code, and just for one person seems excessive.

Not to mention it sounds like a terrible idea. Imagine how much chaos you could cause if you could edit other people's Tweets!
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:04 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  7:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s really hard to code, and just for one person seems excessive.

Not to mention it sounds like a terrible idea. Imagine how much chaos you could cause if you could edit other people's Tweets!

Yes, almost like how the host can CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE'S NAMES IN ZOOM NamanSpryzen!
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:01 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  8:04 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Not to mention it sounds like a terrible idea. Imagine how much chaos you could cause if you could edit other people's Tweets!

Yes, almost like how the host can CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE'S NAMES IN ZOOM NamanSpryzen!

I mean, I can kind of understand that, since the host would effectively be the "moderator" of the Zoom call, similar to how staff on the WBO can edit/remove posts.
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:09 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:01 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes, almost like how the host can CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE'S NAMES IN ZOOM NamanSpryzen!

I mean, I can kind of understand that, since the host would effectively be the "moderator" of the Zoom call, similar to how staff on the WBO can edit/remove posts.

Yes, but it can also be used badly. for example, CHANGING OTHER PEOPLE'S NAMES TO YEETER BOOOIIIIIIIII NamanSpryzen!
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:09 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  9:01 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yes, almost like how the host can CHANGE OTHER PEOPLE'S NAMES IN ZOOM NamanSpryzen!

Did you see my photos in my parts thread?
(Nov. 02, 2020  6:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who founded the WBO besides Kei?

Bey Brad
Could you guys make an app for the WBO?
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Could you guys make an app for the WBO?

We sure have one lol.
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:03 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  6:52 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Could you guys make an app for the WBO?

We sure have one lol.

we do???? Is it available on App Store?
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:03 PM)kai edits Wrote: We sure have one lol.

we do???? Is it available on App Store?
No I meant we should have one!
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:15 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2020  7:13 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: we do???? Is it available on App Store?
No I meant we should have one!

oh
Can I take the Organizer's Quiz again once I'm older??
How can I make a thread, I made a account on WBO like 2 or 3 months ago.. but I still don't know how to make a thread.......plz help me
so, how can you get banned from wbo, and what happens when you do?

(Nov. 12, 2020  5:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How can I make a thread, I made a account on WBO like 2 or 3 months ago.. but I still don't know how to make a thread.......plz help me

You go to the forum that you want and then you look for and click on post  thread
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so, how can you get banned from wbo, and what happens when you do?

(Nov. 12, 2020  5:55 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: How can I make a thread, I made a account on WBO like 2 or 3 months ago.. but I still don't know how to make a thread.......plz help me

You go to the forum that you want and then you look for and click on post  thread

thanks a lot
you should make an WBO app and a dark mode this light is hurting my eyes
who think we should have a dark mode option?
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:37 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: so, how can you get banned from wbo, and what happens when you do?

its obvious. Not following the rules would get you banned and when u do, u can't login to WBO depending on time limit.
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:40 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: you should make an WBO app and a dark mode this light is hurting my eyes
who think we should have a dark mode option?

Me
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

its obvious. Not following the rules would get you banned and when u do, u can't login to WBO depending on time limit.

wow, I found people that are banned since 2011!
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:42 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2020  3:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: its obvious. Not following the rules would get you banned and when u do, u can't login to WBO depending on time limit.

wow, I found people that are banned since 2011!

permanent ban. double accounting is rly bad fsr
Seeing as Kai-v is gone from this site how do you join the bey-wiki?