Questions about the WBO

(Oct. 11, 2020  12:53 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:49 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Thanks. That’s the reason I like golden Freddy and what he is represented as. When Cassidy dies he doesn’t stay dead he comes back again, and again, and again to torture and make the things that have wronged suffer, how he suffered
Who is golden freddy? I thought he was a golden version of Freddy fazbear

No golden Freddy is possessed by the vengeful spirit named Cassidy that is looking for revenge on his killer so after scraptrap burns in fnaf 6 he brings William to ultimate custom night where he tortures him for all eternity

(Oct. 11, 2020  12:54 AM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2020  12:53 AM)kai edits Wrote: Who is golden freddy? I thought he was a golden version of Freddy fazbear

Annnnnd getting off topic, we already have a thread for this.

Yeah I found a thread for it we can discuss it there Kai edits
Im pretty sure this question came up before but I cant quite remember where it came up, specifically. Is there night mode for this site?
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im pretty sure this question came up before but I cant quite remember where it came up, specifically. Is there night mode for this site?

There currently isn't a night mode, and I think ~Mana~ said a while back that it's not planned to come any time soon due to how hard it is to implement.
I have a question, why does some members such as DranzerX13 have blue around their “member” tag?
(Oct. 13, 2020  4:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I have a question, why does some members such as DranzerX13 have blue around their “member” tag?

From what I've seen, anyone that has their tag like that was appointed as a moderator for one specific sub-forum. For example, at the bottom of the Beyblade Anime and Manga sub-forum page, you can see some text that says "Moderated By: DranzerX13".
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:10 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2020  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im pretty sure this question came up before but I cant quite remember where it came up, specifically. Is there night mode for this site?

There currently isn't a night mode, and I think ~Mana~ said a while back that it's not planned to come any time soon due to how hard it is to implement.

Honestly, it isn't hard so much as it is time-consuming. There's a lot to consider when doing a Dark Mode, including how well our signature blue and orange accents fit onto a dark background, how this works for accessibility (such as those who struggle to read under certain contrasts) etc. It's all easy to do, but it's not a short task by any means, especially when working with as many templates as we do.

It does also involve splitting our theme into two separate child themes, which we're not super interested in doing until we've completed some of the exciting developments we've outlined for AIDA, including some we haven't announced yet. And that's a whole other topic of "where do we best use our development time", haha. It'll just remain something we'll do when we've done all the cool stuff we want to do first!

In the short term, if anyone is interested in using a dark mode theme, there are browser extensions that can apply a makeshift dark mode on any site. It's worth looking into some of those if you can't wait for an official dark mode from us Smile
I've noticed quite a few teams on here, is there a plan to introduce team rankings?
I did a search and found 13 threads with the exception of this one the latest was in 2017, also I read all post here starting at page 400.
How do we separate replies from our previous replies?

Like this, I just replied and it didnt separate.
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: How do we separate replies from our previous replies?

Just edit your post then. There’s no way for members or organizers to do it. You have to wait 12 hours for it to separate if no one else has posted since you. So basically, just edit your post, or wait.
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:56 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2020  11:36 PM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: How do we separate replies from our previous replies?

Just edit your post then. There’s no way for members or organizers to do it. You have to wait 12 hours for it to separate if no one else has posted since you. So basically, just edit your post, or wait.

Thanks.
I have a question: is the linebreak thing mentioned above part of an anti-double posting type of thing? Which is great to reduce spam and unneeded notifications, so kudos for that. I have an opinion regarding it but Id like to know if its exactly for discouraging spam, and I might move over to suggestions thread for it
Will WBO have a dark theme mode one day?
like literally everything I have I use in dark mode, sometimes hurts my eyes of looking at white
(Oct. 15, 2020  12:02 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Will WBO have a dark theme mode one day?
like literally everything I have I use in dark mode, sometimes hurts my eyes of looking at white

Just invert colors. It works quite well.
how do you put gifs as your pfp?
BuilderROB , why am I not allowed to view the “Awards” page?
@XSabxManiacX I know it’s late, but I found the perfect extension for chrome for dark mode. Here it is https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ceaj?hl=en
how do you insert a png image? When I try to, it says entity too large even if I put in a spoiler.
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:38 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: how do you insert a png image?  When I try to, it says entity too large even if I put in a spoiler.

Use ImgBB!
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:38 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: how do you insert a png image?  When I try to, it says entity too large even if I put in a spoiler.

Use ImgBB!

what is that?
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:43 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  9:40 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Use ImgBB!

what is that?

Image Hoster
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:06 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote: How do We? :?

idk
(Oct. 22, 2020  1:06 AM)Golden Freddy Wrote: What even is this

A thread on how to get blader passports.