Questions about the WBO

it's time to build new Beyblade wiki I think.
there're too many fake informations.
and even now some kids keep uploading fake informations
(Nov. 16, 2020  3:20 PM)marutti Wrote: it's time to build new Beyblade wiki I think.
there're too many fake informations.
and even now some kids keep uploading fake informations

I’m pretty sure bey-brad restricted just anyone from uploading information because one person in particular deleted a bunch of pages.
How would you create a team, if you can make a team?
Are there any requirements for having a gif as your profile picture? It won't let me.
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:33 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Are there any requirements for having a gif as your profile picture?  It won't let me.
Isn’t your profile picture a gif rn though, lol.
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  8:33 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Are there any requirements for having a gif as your profile picture?  It won't let me.
Isn’t your profile picture a gif rn though, lol.

Yeah, it was acting up and wouldn't let me do 99% of the gifs I found. My question stands though.
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Isn’t your profile picture a gif rn though, lol.

Yeah, it was acting up and wouldn't let me do 99% of the gifs I found.  My question stands though.
I think you need to resize them.
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:25 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  11:24 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Yeah, it was acting up and wouldn't let me do 99% of the gifs I found.  My question stands though.
I think you need to resize them.

Thanks!
Something i had on my mind a while, how does someone add their birthday to their profile?
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:38 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Something i had on my mind a while, how does someone add their birthday to their profile?
I was gonna ask that
Is there another website like the WBO? Also, where do we find the testing and discussion threads for beys?
I think it’s in account sign up. They probably don’t have the edit birthday thing because people might change it or something
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Is there another website like the WBO? Also, where do we find the testing and discussion threads for beys?

The only other website I know where they have bey information about the episodes and releases are the beyblade wiki fandom
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:44 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Is there another website like the WBO? Also, where do we find the testing and discussion threads for beys?

The only other website I know where they have bey information about the episodes and releases are the beyblade wiki fandom
I mean websites like the WBO where they have threads, and lots of people, and stuff. Also where do we find the testing and discussion threads for beys?
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only other website I know where they have bey information about the episodes and releases are the beyblade wiki fandom
I mean websites like the WBO where they have threads, and lots of people, and stuff. Also where do we find the testing and discussion threads for beys?

Nope.
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:45 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The only other website I know where they have bey information about the episodes and releases are the beyblade wiki fandom

Go to the “more” option then go to the “search” option. Set the search settings to titles/threads and type what you want. Alternatively you can find them in the burst customization sub forum but you would have to scroll to find them so I suggest searching.
if you want to become an organiser but live somewhere you wouldn't be able to have a tournament (E.G. blazing hell aka California), can you still take the organizers test or do you have to get people interested for something that cant currently happen here on the west side?
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:06 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: if you want to become an organiser but live somewhere you wouldn't be able to have a tournament (E.G. blazing hell aka California), can you still take the organizers test or do you have to get people interested for something that cant currently happen here on the west side?

Yes I do believe you can still take the organizers test. There are still currently plenty of organizers who have not yet hosted tournaments but are getting to it or have been in that place before. You can simply wait till the time is right. So long as there isn’t an active organizer where you stand, you should be fine.
(Dec. 10, 2020  10:06 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: if you want to become an organiser but live somewhere you wouldn't be able to have a tournament (E.G. blazing hell aka California), can you still take the organizers test or do you have to get people interested for something that cant currently happen here on the west side?
Zeutron, you can become an organizer even if there's another active organizer in the area.
LeonidasKerbeus, adding on to what Zeutron said, the requirement for interest in an event before taking the quiz was removed a while back, so you're all good there.
It’s been a couple of years since I’ve seen any heavily experienced mfb collectors on the wbo most likely because I don’t really go out of my way to find any myself. Could anyone recommend a member who could help with price ranging/collecting when it comes to metal fight beys?
Who is currently running the wbo? Is it a collaborative sort of thing?
How do you change your profile name
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:20 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: How do you change your profile name

You have to ask a staff member to do it for you. Additionally it can only be done once.
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:22 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  8:20 AM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: How do you change your profile name

You have to ask a staff member to do it for you. Additionally it can only be done once.

Oh ok thamks