In posts that say "spoiler click to view"

Code:
[spoiler]this is a hidden text[/spoiler]
[ spoiler ] text goes here [/ spoiler ]

Just leave out the spaces.
Alright, let me test it.
Also, how do you post links?
Are there any titanium beyblades?
(Aug. 28, 2013  1:39 AM)supremacy87 Wrote: Are there any titanium beyblades?

That question has nothing to do with the World Beyblade Organization.
How do you gain BeyPoints? I think it's by battling others, but how do you battle??!!!!???Speechless
Attend tournaments and win battles.
(Aug. 25, 2013  5:27 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Alright, let me test it.
Also, how do you post links?

Links? You just paste them.

http://youtube.com

If you want to click on a word to access the link:

Code:
[url=website ulr]word you want to click to access link[/url]
i have not the answer yet to my question other has to pay for the tournament entry fees so how would they send entry fees to wbo pay pal doesn't work here
One more question, what does it mean when a Username is grey?
(Aug. 28, 2013  11:52 AM)The sun raider Wrote: i have not the answer yet to my question other has to pay for the tournament entry fees so how would they send entry fees to wbo pay pal doesn't work here

Because you didn't answer Kai-V's question ..

(Aug. 22, 2013  2:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: There are very few countries where Paypal really does not work. Even in India, there is at least one active person who can send the fees to us via Paypal. Where do you live ?

(Aug. 28, 2013  1:10 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: One more question, what does it mean when a Username is grey?

The user is banned.
Umm.. I feel like a n00b, but how do I change my username? can you at this point in time?
(Aug. 31, 2013  6:58 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Umm.. I feel like a n00b, but how do I change my username? can you at this point in time?

You can't change it yet, not until the BeyPoint System is fully processed, etc.
(Aug. 31, 2013  7:13 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2013  6:58 AM)Switchblad3r Wrote: Umm.. I feel like a n00b, but how do I change my username? can you at this point in time?

You can't change it yet, not until the BeyPoint System is fully processed, etc.
I'm so discouraged now Unhappy I made some sick GFX for my new username... Oh well I guess I can change the name in my userbar Uncertain
Thanks cannon!
Is the "personal notepad" under your "most popular threads" new or have I just never noticed it before?
(Sep. 02, 2013  12:20 AM)Time Wrote: Is the "personal notepad" under your "most popular threads" new or have I just never noticed it before?

You never noticed it. though I don't know what to use it for😅
What's an invisible member?
(Sep. 02, 2013  10:19 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: What's an invisible member?

That means their name doesn't show in the Online member box, when they're online or they don't appear in the Who's Online page.
how do you get beypoints on this site, can't figure it out
Are you shown as logged out if you close all WBO windows on your computer?
(Sep. 02, 2013  3:49 PM)BlitzDraco Wrote: how do you get beypoints on this site, can't figure it out
By participating in official WBO tournaments. You gain beypoints for doing well in a tournament, & lose them for doing poorly; they decide your official ranking Smile

(Sep. 02, 2013  3:58 PM)Bularieleone Wrote: Are you shown as logged out if you close all WBO windows on your computer?
Yes, since you aren't online.
Hey guys, I had issues receiving pm recently. Anyone else have similar issues?
(Sep. 02, 2013  5:46 PM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Hey guys, I had issues receiving pm recently. Anyone else have similar issues?
Are you sure that your profile is set to accept PMs?
if I went to an offical wbo tournament soon would I be able to practice int the BB:10 or Zero-G stadium (wichever is being used) for like maybe 1 to 2 minutes (before the tournaments starts) cause I've never used either and I don't want to have a big disadvantage when I go to a wbo tournament I've only used the leon's lair and darkhelm fx stadiums also I'm not sure when i'll be getting the BB:10 or the BBG-04 I have the money but i'm strung between those two the BBG-25 its only 23 dollars on amazon with free shipping and a 3 Segment launcher grip
If you show up early enough, I'm sure you could free play.