Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Strongest Blader Set or Ultimate Deluxe Set?
I say wait a week or two to see if the new DX set is good.

EDIT: Hazel just got Ninja'd!
Strongest Blader Set.
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:22 AM)Shogun Wrote: Strongest Blader Set or Ultimate Deluxe Set?

I'd say Strongest Blader Set since they parts have been tested and Blitz is a great wheel for attack. We dont have many tests on the Ultimate DX set

EDIT: BEATEN again....second time this week Hazel lol...
I think I'll have to go with Galaxy Jay's suggestion Smile

Anyways it's a set of 3 4D beys whereas to the the other only has one (Blitz Unicorno).
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:40 AM)Shogun Wrote: I think I'll have to go with Galaxy Jay's suggestion Smile

Anyways it's a set of 3 4D beys whereas to the the other only has one (Blitz Unicorno).

DX set I think because it has 3 4D beys like u said, is newer, and includes an LR string launcher.Smile
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:47 AM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2011  1:40 AM)Shogun Wrote: I think I'll have to go with Galaxy Jay's suggestion Smile

DX set I think because it has 3 4D beys like u said, is newer, and includes an LR string launcher.Smile
The thing about the DX set is those 3 wheels could be completely useless (we'll never find out till we get some people to test them.) and you could get the MARS Red L/R launcher separate from the SBS.

(Nov. 24, 2011  2:25 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2011  2:10 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: ... Okay. Let's say I have $50 . What should I get? I've alr decided on the rubber HANDLE grip. Which is about $7 and I want to save $8-10 which leaves me with$33. I have most beys and sets. I'm thinking mainly accessories, event items and booster packs. Also , with perhaps having spent $31 , would a proto. Quet. at $9 be a good buy?

There are a bunch of new releases coming up soon including RB9 on Dec 27, why not wait for them? If you must buy accessories, tricking out your grip is always fun with stuff like the metal assist, grip support, etc.

Original Quetz for $9 is a real bargain.

It's not really original Quetz actually. Try picturing normal , original first Quetz without paint on the wheel and you can only get the $9 offer if you spend $30 first so it's not really that big of a bargain but yeah, You've got a point since it's pretty rare and this is quite cheap. I live in Singapore so we're only limited to series 2 so I won't have anything new to buy till June next year. I want to spend my money wisely though, and not just to get Quetz. Could you recommend a few good RB.'s, accessories, or beys? Also, would getting event-only items be worth it?(attack and balance/defense and stamina track and tip sets,WBBA light blue Launcher set...so-on)
He certainly knows what you mean to say....
The word 'original' in his statement- 'original Quetz' is simply to differentiate between Death Quetz and the 'original' Quetz, i.e. Pre-HWS Quetz.
Like we will call Pre-HWS Pegasis as the 'original Pegasis'.
I hope you understand what I (and Arupaeo) meant to say. Smile
IMO, event exclusive items are great for collections. Smile
I actually pay more attention to collection purposes than performance. This is because, what is good today will be outclassed tomorrow. But what comes into your collection, will always be a vital part of it.
So IMO, its good to get Event Exclusive items. There might be many people who would go against my statement, though. Smile
About RB's RBV7 has to be your buy.
What HMS Beyblades should I buy? I mainly use attack, and I do believe from the Sliding Shoot video, that the Grip Flat Core, Ultimate Mode, is a good attack tip? I need parts for defense, and a balance type. Also, is the Dual Shooter worth getting?
Death Gargoyle/Dark Effigy MS and Wolborg MS. Just getting those two makes a very strong start into HMS. They are top-tier attack and stamina respectively. Defense was pretty nonexistent in HMS, the series ended wayyy too early. All you have is compact AR's like Jiraiya Blade and Metal Ape and good RC's like Bearing Core 2 and Rubber Weight Core. GFCUM is a very good attack tip, but it's super rare and expensive to obtain (Dragoon MSUV). Dual Shooter, I don't think so, just a normal launcher and grip would be best. Grips are rare though, and the best launcher comes from Aero Knight MS (Had smoother gears IIRC, better RPM.) which has a 73 USD auction on eBay that isn't worth it.
How much is a hasbro NIB red dranzer gigs worth?
I do believe that question should go in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer #2." This is Purchase Consultation.
No, that could belong here if he is considering selling or buying it to see if it is worth it or not. And I think it's around 35 USD, though I may be wrong.
(Nov. 25, 2011  7:21 PM)K-LESH Wrote: How much is a hasbro NIB red dranzer gigs worth?

$30-40.
(Nov. 25, 2011  5:58 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Death Gargoyle/Dark Effigy MS and Wolborg MS. Just getting those two makes a very strong start into HMS. They are top-tier attack and stamina respectively. Defense was pretty nonexistent in HMS, the series ended wayyy too early. All you have is compact AR's like Jiraiya Blade and Metal Ape and good RC's like Bearing Core 2 and Rubber Weight Core. GFCUM is a very good attack tip, but it's super rare and expensive to obtain (Dragoon MSUV). Dual Shooter, I don't think so, just a normal launcher and grip would be best. Grips are rare though, and the best launcher comes from Aero Knight MS (Had smoother gears IIRC, better RPM.) which has a 73 USD auction on eBay that isn't worth it.

Okay. Anything else?

Also, any other 4D Beys necessary to get besides Phantom Orion, Scythe Kronos, Beat Lynx, VariAres?
Get Quetz instead of Kronos, Orion is a better stamina type anyways and Death and RDF are arguably top-tier defense.
(Nov. 25, 2011  9:07 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Get Quetz instead of Kronos, Orion is a better stamina type anyways and Death and RDF are factually top-tier defense.

Scythe Kronos is still worth buying despite Quetz being the new Defense hotness. EDS is an extremely valuable part.
Screw Capricorn or Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault Version?
Both come with two competitive parts (85, XF, 90, and MF), but I'd personally go with Capricorn.
Neither is a bad buy, but Assault's 85XF is probably more useful than 90MF. It would really depend on what parts you already have.

The CW/MW's of both are largely useless, though Screw is probably marginally more useful if you have a pisces/horogium (tempo) clear wheel.
MF is more fun than XF, and has, overall, more uses, but 85 "outclasses" 90 - it's mostly negligible, though, because using Low Track nowadays is pretty ludicrous.

I'm throwing in a vote for MF, due to versatility.
What is more rarer,Set of 3 WBBA G2 champion beyblade (gold / silver / bronze) or Set of 3 WBBA G3 champion beyblade (gold / silver / bronze)?

Also, which is better to buy, Set of 3 WBBA G(whatever is rarer) champion beyblade (gold / silver / bronze), or WBBA Big Bang Pegasis Asia Model gold pegasus? Both are same price.
If I'm not mistaken, G2 is rarer than G3 - though I may have that backwards.

The WBBA BBP Asia Gold is extremely common, and I would not really buy it over three Beyblades...