Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Death Quetzalcoatl and Wide Square Stadium for $33.95 worth it?
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:19 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl and Wide Square Stadium for $33.95 worth it?

Get Death Quetz then save up for BB-10 attack type stadium.
How much could I sell a MINT Divine Fox90W2D?
$20 absolutely maximum.
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:22 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  12:19 AM)V-Rock Wrote: Death Quetzalcoatl and Wide Square Stadium for $33.95 worth it?

Get Death Quetz then save up for BB-10 attack type stadium.

I already have the BB-10 attack type stadium.
Wide Square is not very good...
It sure as heck is fun, though. Tongue_out

If you're getting it for the fun value, go ahead; any other reasons, don't.
OK, so after I actually finalized my decision and have made it known to the public(through my signature), its time to ask whether its a worthwhile trade or not.
I am willing to trade a MINT Dragoon G Blue Recolor for a Dragoon V2.
The condition of Dragoon V2 should be good too. The stickers should be intact, at least and it shouldn't be broken/cracked of course! Grin

Reasons-
I am a Dragoon V2 fanatic (just as Jon is a Dranzer MF fanatic), and I can do just anything to get it.
I really do not care much about its Competitive Value, as I am certainly not participating in plastic tourneys. Hence, I do not mind giving up on that 8 spiker. Smile
Ahem you mean me? ;p it's me rotation btw lol.
Actually, I'm a Dranzer MS fanatic. Tongue_out

If you're willing to give up Eight Spiker for something you like, go for it. Grin
Ah, both of 'em look so similar though...
Well, thanks!
I just need a few more suggestions. Smile
whats a good starter pack for my friend
(hes got $176)
(Nov. 23, 2011  7:53 PM)GAM3FR3AK Wrote: whats a good starter pack for my friend
(hes got $176)

If he's got nothing, then I would recommend:

Either BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set or BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX Set to get his best value for stadium dollar (becuase of the high shipping cost from ordering a single bb-10 stadium). BB-107 would be my preference so that he gets a 3-segment launcher grip as well as a beylauncher.

Next I would go BB-117 Strongest Blader Set. Has a great attack wheel and a great defense wheel, MF-H, etc. Good staple parts to begin with in tournament play.

After that, I would get BB-118 Starter Phantom Orion BGrin, and some Random Booster 7s - or at least Beat Lynx.

If he has enough money left at this point I would then recommend he get B-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set to round out his start with some interesting parts and the potential for useful new beys. (always nice to be on the cutting edge!)
Phantom Orion.
Which beys should I get if I Was making all Staminas
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:08 PM)Hazel Wrote: Phantom Orion.

Concur.

Though it would help if you gave some additional context like, "I'm mostly an attack blader" or, I don't have any left spinning beys" or anything else that could help us understand your needs.

Otherwise we just end up answering in the context of the competitive metagame - which may or may not actually be important to you. Value is in the eye of the beholder, but we need to know where you're coming from in order to tell you what you should be looking at...

@ Katsuya: Phantom Orion
Is it worth it to get the LED launcher attachment just for the PD?
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:23 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Is it worth it to get the LED launcher attachment just for the PD?

I would say it is, PD is a good stamina part, better than WD IIRC and I don't think there is any other way of getting it either.
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:27 PM)IfritDulux Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2011  9:23 PM)V-Rock Wrote: Is it worth it to get the LED launcher attachment just for the PD?

I would say it is, PD is a good stamina part, better than WD IIRC and I don't think there is any other way of getting it either.

Hold on a minute there partner! Smile PD is a good stamina part, but do you see it anywhere on the top tier list? http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385

No, you dont, because it has not been judged to be better than WD. So, please check your facts before doling out bad advice.
Considering even I decided it wasn't worth it when it may have been the best stamina tip, I really doubt it's worthwhile now.

Plus, B: D, TH170D/CS and BD145EDS are the main stamina/stamina-focussed setups now. :\
Sorry, I remember people talking about it a few months or so ago about how it was superior to WD but I must have been mistaken in my information.
There was very little testing done on it (because it was so heavily "not worth it" for most people). What testing was done was quite minimal. In theory it could have been better, but there is not enough testing to say.

Plus, stamina has changed hugely since PD was introduced, so yeah. Heck, might still work on TH170, but it's really not worth buying that whole thing for.
Does anyone know how fast rainrain321 on Ebay who's from Hong Kong can ship to the US or Georgia?