Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I got my triple pack gt last night from four-gaming who is US based and advertises on here. Super friendly dude,  great price considering it was local shipping and I got gold spriggan and bahamut on top of that.  Daughter is stoked and I really don't want her to mess up gold spriggan so thinking of buying another booster lol. Cho z triple booster was the second most important priority explained to me. Mostly for the drivers.  I also got archer Hercules,  imperial dragon, naked spriggan and a couple others mainly for parts.

Based on youtube videos, naked spriggan seemed like pound for pound one of the single best investments.  It was also the most expensive for an individual confirmed bey but it has a solid layer, good chip, paradox disc... and looks legit.
Try looking at everwish. The shipping is expensive but if you buy multiple things at once, it’s cheaper than any other place. Buying as much stuff as you want at everwish nullifies the initial shipping cost a bit, and the prices for the actuall beyblades are basically dirt cheap.
Is there any cheap place to buy the Hasbro Cheeto (Horusood) and Kerbeus Dual Pack? The only place where it isnt sold out is too much for a Hasbro bey, 84 Dollars.
Has anyone used Beysandbricks to buy MFB? I am interested in purchasing from them, but I don't know if they are reputable.
They do sell legit beys, but they also sell fakes. Each product has a tag for what company it is. If it says unknown or some other company, then it's fake. If it says Takara Tomy or Hasbro than its real.
(May. 23, 2020  10:20 PM)Chickenbot1000 Wrote: They do sell legit beys, but they also sell fakes. Each product has a tag for what company it is. If it says unknown or some other company, then it's fake. If it says Takara Tomy or Hasbro than its real.

Okay, Thanks! I wasn't sure if they were one of the sellers that labels things Takara and then sells Rapidity.
I've just ordered from user "tybuch" a couple days ago, he seems really nice and the package has been shipped. I await the package and will give feedback when it comes. Also I just ordered the GT customize set for 55$ an hour ago, I liked the beys in it, but is it worth that price and are the beys in it good?
Hello all,
I was thinking about buying some beys, what are like some decent "starting" beys or beys that are nice to buy and build a collection from?
Hey guys I just wanted to ask, what is the value of a Beypointer?
(May. 25, 2020  2:54 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Hey guys I just wanted to ask, what is the value of a Beypointer?

Depending on the condition. A good condition one can go for $100 or more
(May. 26, 2020  4:29 PM)9sz4urfuryslas Wrote:
(May. 25, 2020  2:54 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Hey guys I just wanted to ask, what is the value of a Beypointer?

Depending on the condition. A good condition one can go for $100 or more
Alright thanks
Does anyone know the value of a New in Box TakaraTomy/Sonokong Pegasis 105F Limited DX Starter Set including a brand new BeyPointer and Light Launcher & Winder off course? Here is the photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fq9ytlc...BRhO9/view
(May. 27, 2020  2:27 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does anyone know the value of a New in Box TakaraTomy/Sonokong Pegasis 105F Limited DX Starter Set including a brand new BeyPointer and Light Launcher & Winder off course? Here is the photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fq9ytlc...BRhO9/view

Right now, you can't find the set anywhere. So basically, it's almost priceless. If you're trying to sell it, just sell it at a price you think is reasonable. Though I once found the BB-96 set that comes with the Metal face pegasis 85 RF for about $45.
(May. 27, 2020  2:48 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  2:27 PM)TL14 Wrote: Does anyone know the value of a New in Box TakaraTomy/Sonokong Pegasis 105F Limited DX Starter Set including a brand new BeyPointer and Light Launcher & Winder off course? Here is the photo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fq9ytlc...BRhO9/view

Right now, you can't find the set anywhere. So basically, it's almost priceless. If you're trying to sell it, just sell it at a price you think is reasonable. Though I once found the BB-96 set that comes with the Metal face pegasis 85 RF for about $45.

Are you sure? I looked on ebay but only found 2 sellers: used without a beypointer for 100$ and nib with everything for 1,330$. I think the latter one is a bit overpriced, but I don't think that this set is "almost priceless", considering a NIB BeyPointer costs easily 100$ or more nowadays.
(May. 27, 2020  3:07 PM)TL14 Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  2:48 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Right now, you can't find the set anywhere. So basically, it's almost priceless. If you're trying to sell it, just sell it at a price you think is reasonable. Though I once found the BB-96 set that comes with the Metal face pegasis 85 RF for about $45.

Are you sure? I looked on ebay but only found 2 sellers: used without a beypointer for 100$ and nib with everything for 1,330$. I think the latter one is a bit overpriced, but I don't think that this set is "almost priceless", considering a NIB BeyPointer costs easily 100$ or more nowadays.

I couldn't find one on ebay. IDK why.
Hello I like stamina types and balance types but I can't decide between Fafnir or Achilles
(May. 27, 2020  6:53 PM)Jzilla Wrote: Hello I like stamina types and balance types but I can't decide between Fafnir or Achilles

You’re being quite broad. Which generation of Fafnir and Achilles?
Hey guys I was thinking on offering $215 (SGD) for a BNIB Starter Pegasis 105F. Is this a good deal? Or is it too little?
(May. 28, 2020  3:41 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Hey guys I was thinking on offering $215 (SGD) for a BNIB Starter Pegasis 105F. Is this a good deal? Or is it too little?

I think that that's a fair price. 😊
(May. 28, 2020  7:47 AM)TL14 Wrote:
(May. 28, 2020  3:41 AM)Pegasiscollectr Wrote: Hey guys I was thinking on offering  $215 (SGD) for a BNIB Starter Pegasis 105F. Is this a good deal? Or is it too little?

I think that that's a fair price. 😊

You have one, right?
Hello, I'm new to the beyblade forum. The reason I'm here is because i have a few old beyblades and i wonder what their value is and if they are rare. I have a sealed Zinrai 2 from hasbro (hidden spirits),sealed salamalyon 2 hasbro (hidden spirits) and opened hayate 2 hasbro (hidden spirits). Also an opened dranzer F A-27 hasbro. hayate 2 and dranzer contain box and are like new, no scratches. Stickers on dranzer are peeling of but they have no damage. Stickers of hayate 2 are never used on its original paper. I can't find a lot of information about plastic beys value, can someone help me determine the value?
So guys I'm still trying to find a bnib Starter Pegasis 105F because someone else offered TL14 a higher price which is too insane for me to buy. My budget is $230 so comment if you have one I'll message you.

Thanks it advance 🙏
i ordered a bunch of packages, almost the whole GT line, I was wanting to make some like, beyblade unboxings, but in a tik tok format. also, its probably been said, but beysandbricks.com is a pretty good website IMO, decent prices, but just the buying experience, amazing.
can anyone tell me where to buy geniune takara tomy beys from agartala,india
Hi guys, which sparking beys and/or parts are a must have right now? Thank you.