Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

EDIT: found my answers
(Apr. 16, 2020  2:37 AM)DavidNguyeninja Wrote: Sorry in advance if there was already a thread on prices but what is the investment like these days for someone like me looking to buy beyblades? I used to bey back in the day when plastics and HMS was a thing and then stopped after that.  Since then, I've only watched the metal series anime.  My type/style has always been stamina primary and defense secondary.  So basically I would look to buy based on stamina and defense types (mostly stamina cause I believe in the long game).
deleted
What should I get on Amazon with only 25$?
Question, can you make a selling threas for someone who’s selling his Beyblade merchandise?
Hello, I have a brand new cyber Pegasus with the ds game as well never used. How much is it worth?
Approximately 10 to 15 dollars... At least it's 10-15€ where I live.
For me I personally think the way to get good beyblade's is to order through ever wish and discord
What’s a good TT bey to order that has good parts?
(Apr. 22, 2020  5:02 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: What’s a good TT bey to order that has good parts?

Venom Diabolos or Judgement Joker.
(Apr. 22, 2020  5:02 PM)RockXcalius Wrote: What’s a good TT bey to order that has good parts?

I'd go with the WBBA Union Diabolos 00E Bearing. Diabolos is one of the best GT chips, 00 is a really good disk, Expand can be good on certain combos, and bearing, well, is bearing lol.
Hello I used to sell lots of Beyblade online 5 years ago mostly 40 dollars and above at that time
I still have old Beyblades in my garage sold most of it last Christmas Season and still have a couple of hundreds left 
because of the price I was selling was cheap, mostly 15~35  and it is authentic many buyers from eBay, Offerup, and Mercari 
bought more as they confirmed it's authentic Japanese version Takara Tomy and Korean Packaging Takara Tomy 
now I am getting lots of messages from frequent buyers asking if I have Burst Beyblades because from some States it's hard to find them 
as I went to online and check the prices of  first-generation Beyblades from 2010 are under $10 some are under $5 without box   many of burst blades  on sale 
from 20~50 if I happen to bring some maybe few hundreds burst Beyblades how many popular models should I bring and other launchers and accessories are out there
I am just seller so I have no Idea 
I tried to find out by watching Beyblade animation from Youtube but not helping 
I might contact Japan or Korean ASAP during this Covid 19 Pandemic
give me some ideas of how many different kinds of popular models are out there and what to bring
(Apr. 23, 2020  1:41 AM)whiskylady0102 Wrote: Hello I used to sell lots of Beyblade online 5 years ago mostly 40 dollars and above at that time
I still have old Beyblades in my garage sold most of it last Christmas Season and still have a couple of hundreds left 
because of the price I was selling was cheap, mostly 15~35  and it is authentic many buyers from eBay, Offerup, and Mercari 
bought more as they confirmed it's authentic Japanese version Takara Tomy and Korean Packaging Takara Tomy 
now I am getting lots of messages from frequent buyers asking if I have Burst Beyblades because from some States it's hard to find them 
as I went to online and check the prices of  first-generation Beyblades from 2010 are under $10 some are under $5 without box   many of burst blades  on sale 
from 20~50 if I happen to bring some maybe few hundreds burst Beyblades how many popular models should I bring and other launchers and accessories are out there
I am just seller so I have no Idea 
I tried to find out by watching Beyblade animation from Youtube but not helping 
I might contact Japan or Korean ASAP during this Covid 19 Pandemic
give me some ideas of how many different kinds of popular models are out there and what to bring

I'm moving this question into the Purchase Consultation thread.
Hey everyone. I am having a hard time finding b-09 or b-33 beystadiums. I see a bunch on ebay but hard to know what is legit.

Anyone have any suggestions or sites where to purchase these stadium models?
On Amazon it seems there is a random booster volume 19 full, at 70$. Since a single Sparking bey also costs the same price, I was wondering if it was legit totally. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B084LBP...5b129fdd73
Like a lot of other posts, I am new to all this.  My 6 year old daughter told me the boys at daycare said girls cannot play.  Sooooo... in the last week I got a bunch of random stuff.

I did enough research to get an idea about some things to get.  Mostly local hasbro after hitting many Walmart's and targets in the area. A couple turbo spryzen so she doesn't have to change direction,  a few extra judge jokers for 00 discs, a couple wizard fafnirs for those tips. Plus 150 bucks worth of other randoms for fun.

So with pretty much owning everything hasbro has to offer of current stuff what would you suggest to get to expand on this.  Also maybe info on vendors to get frames,  tips, discs specifically.  Was looking at trying to get the Phoenix combo from TT , dead and revive.  Also a basalt horogium or timelapse tempo just so she can wreck the boys. =). 

And any other build ideas with what we got.  Turbo spryzen are set up with 00 walls and th06 and th11 tips. Don't know all the names yet. 

Thank you very much in advance.
(May. 02, 2020  10:51 PM)Towndrunk Wrote: Like a lot of other posts, I am new to all this.  My 6 year old daughter told me the boys at daycare said girls cannot play.  Sooooo... in the last week I got a bunch of random stuff.

I did enough research to get an idea about some things to get.  Mostly local hasbro after hitting many Walmart's and targets in the area. A couple turbo spryzen so she doesn't have to change direction,  a few extra judge jokers for 00 discs, a couple wizard fafnirs for those tips. Plus 150 bucks worth of other randoms for fun.

So with pretty much owning everything hasbro has to offer of current stuff what would you suggest to get to expand on this.  Also maybe info on vendors to get frames,  tips, discs specifically.  Was looking at trying to get the Phoenix combo from TT , dead and revive.  Also a basalt horogium or timelapse tempo just so she can wreck the boys. =). 

And any other build ideas with what we got.  Turbo spryzen are set up with 00 walls and th06 and th11 tips. Don't know all the names yet. 

Thank you very much in advance.

Going to move this thread into the purchase consultation thread.

Get top tier TT parts so that your daughter will defeat the thoughtless boys at daycare with their trash beys. Lord Spriggan would be a good one, or Master Diabolos. On Atomic or Bearing should be enough to defeat them. If she can do attack launches, Qc' would be good. Imperial's a decent layer too.

3.Style is a good ebay vendor for individual parts. Still ships even during the current... situation.

Wait... daycare? That must've been many weeks ago.
Hi, I'm new to wbo and have a question. I recently ordered my first 3 tt burst beys off of amazon japan. (random booster 17, ace dragon and archer hercules.) What beys should I look into getting after they come and what are some good parts? I'm confused on what to get because there is so much stuff and so many combos you can make. Thanks!
(May. 03, 2020  8:18 PM)Kit Fisto Wrote: Hi, I'm new to wbo and have a question.  I recently ordered my first 3 tt burst beys off of amazon japan.  (random booster 17, ace dragon and archer hercules.)  What beys should I look into getting after they come and what are some good parts?  I'm confused on what to get because there is so much stuff and so many combos you can make.  Thanks!

The GaTinko Customize Set has 0, Vn, St, Revolve and Apocalypse and Genesis which are great parts, and the recent Superking beys are doing great too
(May. 03, 2020  8:18 PM)Kit Fisto Wrote: Hi, I'm new to wbo and have a question. I recently ordered my first 3 tt burst beys off of amazon japan. (random booster 17, ace dragon and archer hercules.) What beys should I look into getting after they come and what are some good parts? I'm confused on what to get because there is so much stuff and so many combos you can make. Thanks!

So, first of all, welcome to the WBO!
For TT combos, I'd recommend:
GT Triple Booster Set
Master Diabolos
Judgement Joker
Cho-Z Triple Set
Venom Diabolos
Union Achilles
A good dash driver (Quick', Destroy', Xtreme')
And then there are the new Sparking beyblades which are doing really well. If you want to try those, Brave Valkyrie and glide Ragnaruk are good choices.
I hope this helps! Smile
Are there any places where I can buy the Horusood and Kerbeus Dual Pack without having to pay 100 dollars?
Im looking to buy a beyblade burst called revive phoenix, I have seen it on the shows but I do not know if it is actually that good, any suggestions?
Hi guys, I am new here.
I am an old fan that rediscovered beys after a long time (metal fusion when I was 14).

I was wandering if someon could give me some advices and helping me with the meta and stuff... it is not easy to find stuff about competitive beyblade game.

For instance, I was wandering where is the best place or website to buy Burst Beys .... I saw lots of them on Aliexpress and they are at an incredibly good price, is it good? or is there a better site to buy them?  

Thanks for the help.
(May. 06, 2020  1:47 AM)ShuAoi76 Wrote: Im looking to buy a beyblade burst called revive phoenix, I have seen it on the shows but I do not know if it is actually that good, any suggestions?

The layer is good but its parts are overall mediocre. If you want competitive parts then buy Dead Phoenix, which comes with 0 and Atomic. I recommend buying both since when you combine the Dead armor with the Revive core then you get Perfect Phoenix, which is a really heavy layer and good for defense.
(May. 06, 2020  3:12 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  1:47 AM)ShuAoi76 Wrote: Im looking to buy a beyblade burst called revive phoenix, I have seen it on the shows but I do not know if it is actually that good, any suggestions?

The layer is good but its parts are overall mediocre. If you want competitive parts then buy Dead Phoenix, which comes with 0 and Atomic. I recommend buying both since when you combine the Dead armor with the Revive core then you get Perfect Phoenix, which is a really heavy layer and good for defense.

Even Perfect Phoenix is a bit outclassed in today's meta, since Lord spriggan and judgement came out.
(May. 06, 2020  3:18 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(May. 06, 2020  3:12 PM)Reznor Wrote: The layer is good but its parts are overall mediocre. If you want competitive parts then buy Dead Phoenix, which comes with 0 and Atomic. I recommend buying both since when you combine the Dead armor with the Revive core then you get Perfect Phoenix, which is a really heavy layer and good for defense.

Even Perfect Phoenix is a bit outclassed in today's meta, since Lord spriggan and judgement came out.

Perfect Phoenix is actually still quite solid, it’s remains very difficult to beat in opposite spin. Even against Judgment, the armor can cause Judgment to hurt itself by hitting the armor when it detached from the Phoenix core, causing Judgment to lose a good chunk of stamina.