Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

A good one is the Purchase Consultation thread. You should use it.
What cheeto said. get this moved there, but I while this is here get Union or lord prob. Monster is also good, as well as rock.
If I have 100 dollars what do I want to get (preferably Takara Tomy).
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If I have 100 dollars what do I want to get (preferably Takara Tomy).

Which series of Beyblade are you interested in? MFB or Burst?
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:27 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:17 PM)Reznor Wrote: Where is the cheapest place to buy the Horusood and Kerbeus Dual Pack from Hasbro? lol ive been asking this for months

Found one for you. https://www.ebay.com/i/174316277701?chn=...gJRjvD_BwE

thanks mate
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:35 PM)Reznor Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:27 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Found one for you. https://www.ebay.com/i/174316277701?chn=...gJRjvD_BwE

thanks mate

No prob. Happy to help Smile
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:32 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  4:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If I have 100 dollars what do I want to get (preferably Takara Tomy).

Which series of Beyblade are you interested in? MFB or Burst?

MFB
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:39 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2020  8:32 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Which series of Beyblade are you interested in? MFB or Burst?

MFB
These links are just examples you can try to find a better price.

There is Phantom Orion.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...XQ9u1REeHj

Death Quetzalcoatl.
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...OSw7mhesMJ~

Variares
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...OSwdGFY0hX-

These are three I would recommend although Basalt Horogium is also good.
How much is a brand new in box rev up launcher worth?
Is koreantoyshop on ebay a trusted seller? I was looking to get this dead phoenix from them, and i heard they were trusted but I just wanted to make sure. Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...SwHu9ceoxA
Don’t know much about competitive beyblade. Was wondering if there are any stock beyblade bursts that are competitive? Or any good budget combinations?
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:21 PM)Kit Fisto Wrote: Is koreantoyshop on ebay a trusted seller? I was looking to get this dead phoenix from them, and i heard they were trusted but I just wanted to make sure. Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...SwHu9ceoxA

Last year I got: eF, wV, Cho-Z triple booster, and sT from Koreantoyshop. They were all genuine Beyblades.
(Jul. 01, 2020  12:39 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2020  1:21 PM)Kit Fisto Wrote: Is koreantoyshop on ebay a trusted seller? I was looking to get this dead phoenix from them, and i heard they were trusted but I just wanted to make sure. Link: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Burst-...SwHu9ceoxA

Last year I got: eF, wV, Cho-Z triple booster, and sT from Koreantoyshop. They were all genuine Beyblades.

Ok, thanks! How long did it take for them to arrive?
(Jul. 01, 2020  3:00 AM)Kit Fisto Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2020  12:39 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Last year I got: eF, wV, Cho-Z triple booster, and sT from Koreantoyshop. They were all genuine Beyblades.

Ok, thanks! How long did it take for them to arrive?
It was last year so I am not really sure. However, I keep notes of some sellers that take longer than they estimate to ship and Koreantoyshop isn't on it. I assume it must have arrived on time or early.
Is there any alternative besides ebay to preorder a First Uranus?
Hello guys, i'm about to buy the new Union Achilles A5 by Hasbro. Since i have absolutely no interest in hypersphere stuff, it would be used in a TT standard stadium. If you already have it, could you please tell me if the layer ONLY is better than the Turbo Achilles A4 one? TT's Union seemed to be less powerful than Cho-z Achilles despite the greater weight, considering that Hypersphere Union is even lighter that's the same story with Hasbro versions?
Thank you.
(Jul. 07, 2020  5:15 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello guys, i'm about to buy the new Union Achilles A5 by Hasbro. Since i have absolutely no interest in hypersphere stuff, it would be used in a TT standard stadium. If you already have it, could you please tell me if the layer ONLY is better than the Turbo Achilles A4 one? TT's Union seemed to be less powerful than Cho-z Achilles despite the greater weight, considering that Hypersphere Union is even lighter that's the same story with Hasbro versions?
Thank you.

The Union Achilles A5 layer has around the same weight of Turbo Achilles, and has way better slopes so it won't burst as much. I'd say the Turbo Achilles layer gives better attacks, but overall the layer of Union Achilles A5 is better
(Jul. 07, 2020  5:18 PM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2020  5:15 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hello guys, i'm about to buy the new Union Achilles A5 by Hasbro. Since i have absolutely no interest in hypersphere stuff, it would be used in a TT standard stadium. If you already have it, could you please tell me if the layer ONLY is better than the Turbo Achilles A4 one? TT's Union seemed to be less powerful than Cho-z Achilles despite the greater weight, considering that Hypersphere Union is even lighter that's the same story with Hasbro versions?
Thank you.

The Union Achilles A5 layer has around the same weight of Turbo Achilles, and has way better slopes so it won't burst as much. I'd say the Turbo Achilles layer gives better attacks, but overall the layer of Union Achilles A5 is better

Ok, like i was thinking. Turbo Achilles has more attack power, Union Achilles is more balanced and versatile. Thank you, man!
Hi everyone,

It's been over 8 years since I've last played with my Beyblades and after finding my Cyber Pegasus still new in box, I've had the itch to get back into collecting beys. What I've heard is that the new generation bursts apart unlike the metal ones I've grown up with. I'm interested in both the burst series and the older metal fight series. Since the Hasbro Burst ones are available locally, which ones would you consider are worth buying? I just want a few to start a small collection and play around with now. Also, I've been told that the Takara Tomy Beyblades are better in quality and design, what recommendations do you have for those and where do you source them from? Lastly, is there a list of resources such as websites/videos you'd recommend for me to check out to get up to speed with the hobby nowadays?

Thanks for your help.
(Jul. 09, 2020  11:31 AM)IronCubes Wrote: Hi everyone,

It's been over 8 years since I've last played with my Beyblades and after finding my Cyber Pegasus still new in box, I've had the itch to get back into collecting beys. What I've heard is that the new generation bursts apart unlike the metal ones I've grown up with. I'm interested in both the burst series and the older metal fight series. Since the Hasbro Burst ones are available locally, which ones would you consider are worth buying? I just want a few to start a small collection and play around with now. Also, I've been told that the Takara Tomy Beyblades are better in quality and design, what recommendations do you have for those and where do you source them from? Lastly, is there a list of resources such as websites/videos you'd recommend for me to check out to get up to speed with the hobby nowadays?

Thanks for your help.

I had this moved into the Purchase Consultation thread, since your question is mostly that. Dunno why the site automatically flagged your post as likely spam! Check the Beywiki if you want, but this thread is mostly where to go to answer "What should I buy and where".
hey so i found a wing pegasis nds version which is all brand new, but it seems slightly overpriced (60usd).
can anyone tell me if this is a good price or is it a scam?
Hi guys. Having these beys, what would be my next purchase for my 6 years old son? Thanks in advance:

- Archer Hercules
- Slash Dragon
- Dread Bahamut
- Z Achilles
- Revive Phoenix
- Drain Fafnir
- Kerbeus K4 (Hasbro)
- Lord Spriggan
- Spriggan Requiem (fake)
- Turbo Spryzen (Hasbro)
- Geist Fafnir (fake)
- Slash Valkyrie
- Z Valkyrie
- Judgment Joker
- Dead Phoenix
- Glide Ragnaruk (fake)
- Master Diabolos (fake)
- Brave Valkyrie is coming
I'm looking for some recommendations for Takara and Hasbro Beyblade Burst. Specifically, I am looking for some competitive minded purchases, or some "must" buys. If there is actually a thread or post with that kind of information, please point me to it. I am aware of the Customization Tier list threads, but those are not great at explaining a set that a handful of useful parts may come in.
(Jul. 14, 2020  3:08 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I'm looking for some recommendations for Takara and Hasbro Beyblade Burst.  Specifically, I am looking for some competitive minded purchases, or some "must" buys. If there is actually a thread or post with that kind of information, please point me to it. I am aware of the Customization Tier list threads, but those are not great at explaining a set that a handful of useful parts may come in.

Get Turbo Spryzen S4. Its cheap and strong and I think it is the hasbro bey of them all.

I need some beys under $10. Any ideas?
(Jul. 14, 2020  6:59 PM)Dank Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2020  3:08 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I'm looking for some recommendations for Takara and Hasbro Beyblade Burst.  Specifically, I am looking for some competitive minded purchases, or some "must" buys. If there is actually a thread or post with that kind of information, please point me to it. I am aware of the Customization Tier list threads, but those are not great at explaining a set that a handful of useful parts may come in.

Get Turbo Spryzen S4. Its cheap and strong and I think it is the hasbro bey of them all.

I need some beys under $10. Any ideas?

The only beys I know about that are under 10 dollars are fake or the hasbro singles like Ballard and kraken