Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

he I am wanting to buy master diablos should I do this?
it is gonne be the first bey I own I alreddy played tho
(Jun. 03, 2020  1:16 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi guys, which sparking beys and/or parts are a must have right now? Thank you.
Hyperion for upper attack and Valkyrie for stationary attacker and left spin equalizer. Also Ragnaruk because of Wheel.
How much is a NDS Gold Quetzalcoatl in terms of money?
What's the cheapest site to buy each gen from (plastic,hms,mfb and burst)
Where is the cheapest place to buy the Horusood and Kerbeus Dual Pack from Hasbro?
(May. 27, 2020  6:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  6:53 PM)Jzilla Wrote: Hello I like stamina types and balance types but I can't decide between Fafnir or Achilles

You’re being quite broad. Which generation of Fafnir and Achilles?

Geist Fafnir and Turbo Achilles
(Jun. 09, 2020  2:51 PM)Jzilla Wrote:
(May. 27, 2020  6:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You’re being quite broad. Which generation of Fafnir and Achilles?

Turbo Achilles. 00 Dm-s are pretty good competitive wise.
(Jun. 09, 2020  2:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  2:51 PM)Jzilla Wrote:

Turbo Achilles. 00 Dm-s are pretty good competitive wise.
In standard? Really? I mean 00 for sure, but the rest?
(Jun. 09, 2020  5:22 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  2:55 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Turbo Achilles. 00 Dm-s are pretty good competitive wise.
In standard? Really? I mean 00 for sure, but the rest?

Dm-S has some use on has some use in standard.
It sounds weird, but paired with the wall frame, it does pretty well on Turbo Spryzen.
(Jun. 09, 2020  5:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  5:22 PM)g2_ Wrote: In standard? Really? I mean 00 for sure, but the rest?

Dm-S has some use on has some use in standard.
It sounds weird, but paired with the wall frame, it does pretty well on Turbo Spryzen.
Wat? How?
(Jun. 09, 2020  5:31 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2020  5:28 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Dm-S has some use on has some use in standard.
Wat? How?

I'm not exactly sure, it's something BladeKid has mentioned in a few threads. I'd ask him.
what is your opinion on Cho-Z valkyrie
(Jun. 09, 2020  5:42 PM)Jayboss Wrote: what is  your opinion  on Cho-Z  valkyrie
Outclassed but was Top Tier on release, best attack layer in Cho-Z, just dont activate the Cho-Z Wings.
(Jun. 09, 2020  7:03 PM)Jayboss Wrote: what about Brave valkyrie

Brave Valkyrie is a good buy. I'd use it on stationary attack combos like BV Xt+ 2A.
It's also a good spin equalizer on that same combo.
(Jun. 09, 2020  7:07 PM)Jayboss Wrote: what about slash

Slash is kinda bad. Although the only reason that you should get it, is for blitz (the disc). Which can be found on Lord spriggan in the triple booster set. (The triple booster set is a much better buy than slash.)
What should I get? Pegasis 85RF with stickers from Super Deck Set (BB-96), or a Booster Pegasis 145D (BB-05)?
Hi please where i can buy Balkesh B3 around Chicago ??on ebay cost 90$😳 its too much ...please for help ...is in walmart selling any switchstrike beys ???
(Jun. 14, 2020  8:45 PM)vrbkalukas Wrote: Hi please where i can buy Balkesh B3 around Chicago ??on ebay cost 90$😳 its too much ...please for help ...is in walmart selling any switchstrike beys ???
They don't sell them anymore sadly. Switchstrike is an older line and when things like that finally sell out, good luck finding them.
Hey so I've recently been looking for an NWOP Rev-up launcher and someone from my country is selling one on carousell and I don't know it's price so I can't tell if it's a scam. Anyone can help? Is a NWOP Rev-up launcher really $100+?
Where is the cheapest place to buy the Horusood and Kerbeus Dual Pack from Hasbro? lol ive been asking this for months
(Jun. 23, 2020  3:17 PM)Reznor Wrote: Where is the cheapest place to buy the Horusood and Kerbeus Dual Pack from Hasbro? lol ive been asking this for months

Found one for you. https://www.ebay.com/i/174316277701?chn=...gJRjvD_BwE
Hey guys, I have a Takara Tomy Burst Gold Driger Slash H.F., and I am wondering how much it is worth. I saw online that only 100 of them were ever made. Is that true?
I only have three of the rise beys, and am looking to get another one or two pack. Are there any specific ones that I should look for? A lot of them look the same to me. The ones I already have are wizard fafnir, erase devolos, and whatever the heck came with that blue Astro. I hear that union is good, so if this gets no responses I’ll just assume that’s what I should get and then leave this thread answered.