Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Out of the current gt beyblade what’s worth buying at this time? And what parts specifically to obtain?
(May. 08, 2019  6:20 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Out of the current gt beyblade what’s worth buying at this time? And what parts specifically to obtain?
Just sting and charge and maybe Wizard Fafnir IMO
Do you guys think these prices are real? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=beyblade+burs..._ss_i_1_17
and If so should I bey SV ,BAand WF?
(May. 08, 2019  11:12 AM)Astitva2001 Wrote: I just broke my blitz 4d wheel and man i really liked it. Anyway i can find a new one? Although if anyone has an old one, plz pm me if you wanna sell it. Im in India btw so the payment will be in INR....
Anyone?

(May. 08, 2019  8:14 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Do you guys think these prices are real? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=beyblade+burs..._ss_i_1_17

Yeah, these seem legit
Anyone purchase from tomica Hong Kong website before ?
Need Blitz fusion wheel...any suggestions?
Is wizard Fafnir worth it? Or should I get guest Fafnir or cho-z spriggan. How are the parts peformance wise in spin stealing?
I would say so far that wizard Fafnir is a disappointment due to it's shape. Wizard might be better with Longinus or Diaboros but right now it's not good. choS is probably the right answer for now... or good ol Hell Salamander
(May. 14, 2019  5:50 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I would say so far that wizard Fafnir is a disappointment due to it's shape. Wizard might be better with Longinus or Diaboros but right now it's not good. choS is probably the right answer for now... or good ol Hell Salamander

I have Salamander but it's teeth, Meh.
For real? Salamander has great teeth. Are you sure you aren't just using bearing or something?
Hey my friend wants to know what beys will be good for him he wants to know if he should get Cho Z Achilles or Valkyrie or a GT bey Or wait until Some more beys release Diaboros looks good but idk what he should get.
(May. 14, 2019  9:13 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: For real? Salamander has great teeth. Are you sure you aren't just using bearing or something?
I was using Salmander 10C Bearing. Or Atomic. But I heard wall is better but I don't have it.
(May. 15, 2019  11:12 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  9:13 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: For real? Salamander has great teeth. Are you sure you aren't just using bearing or something?
I was using Salmander 10C Bearing. Or Atomic. But I heard wall is better but I don't have it.

You were using Bearing and it has just about the weakest spring ever. hS has fine teeth, bearing just has too weak a spring. I barely use it anymore.
So, what would be a good bey to battle against my Winning Valkyrie 1' Operate. I'm looking for a good balance type or Defense type so it won't burst so easily.
im looking to build a strong attack combo but i dont know what to buy.
I currently have:
Dead hades
Archer Hercules
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Salamander Gravity Yielding
You have Dead Hades. You already have a strong attack. Throw it on Atomic with 0 and Turn. Hooray!
Im looking to build a strong balanced combo, attack combo, and defense combo.
Currently have:
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Emperor Forneus
Ace Dragon
Bloody Longinus

Wondering what beys I should get to build good combos. Was thinking about the new beys that are coming out like zwei longinus and dread bahamut. Thoughts?
(May. 12, 2019  2:14 AM)Azunyan Wrote: Anyone purchase from tomica Hong Kong website before ?
I'm considering purchasing. Does anyone know what the timer next to this product is?
https://tomicahongkong.com/products/taka...se-edition#

(May. 08, 2019  8:14 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Do you guys think these prices are real? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=beyblade+burs..._ss_i_1_17
Recently on Amazon, there have been fake sellers selling in the Takara Tomy product page. I have noticed that fake sellers usually charge shipping fees.

(May. 14, 2019  5:43 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Is wizard Fafnir worth it? Or should I get guest Fafnir or cho-z spriggan. How are the parts peformance wise in spin stealing?
Are you buying the whole Cho-Z Customize Set for Spriggan or did you find some place that sells it separate from the other beys in the set?
I have a budget of $75 AUD, and I wanna add to my collection! Currently, I have a:

wV (coincidentally broken by my brothers rP) 
choV 
Spriggan Requiem Starter (launcher broken by wV)
b-88 launcher (broken by wV) 
and a b-137 (string broke just a few hours ago).

I’m currently need of a strong, DURABLE launcher and 1-2 good stock beyblade (75 bucks isn’t enough to buy multiple sets lol). I’m thinking of aD (mainly for launcher), gF (not god tier but still cool as frick) , or aH (stamina god to beat rP) 

And if I do well on my exams, I should be allowed to buy more, so I’m hoping I do - but what should I buy ? I’m really indecisive, so I need some help here lmao
EDIT: sorry for spamming threads ! I forgot this thread existed, forgive me ;(

(May. 21, 2019  8:38 PM)KnightPro Wrote: is jrscbb6 a good seller on ebay

My eBay app is acting up so I can’t check his items. His reviews look pretty nice though.

(May. 21, 2019  9:21 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: So, what would be a good bey to battle against my Winning Valkyrie 1' Operate. I'm looking for a good balance type or Defense type so it won't burst so easily.

From what I’ve read, Archer Hercules was pretty good against wV. Most aH sell for about $25 AUD so that should be ok

(May. 23, 2019  3:10 AM)fatboy153426 Wrote: Im looking to build a strong balanced combo, attack combo, and defense combo.
Currently have:
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Emperor Forneus
Ace Dragon
Bloody Longinus

Wondering what beys I should get to build good combos. Was thinking about the new beys that are coming out like zwei longinus and dread bahamut. Thoughts?

Defense Combo: Perfect Phoenix (rP core dP armor) 0 atomic
Attack combo: aD 0 Jolt

A good layer for right spin attack is choV/choA. While I’ve read that sV outclasses both in pure attack, it may occasionally self burst. choV/A outclass sV in burst resistance, so I’d recommend choA for attack layer and OO disk (cho z awakening doesn’t affect recoil unlike choV)
I noticed skyliners2012 and pvccard.expert never put up listings for confirmed Random Booster 15 Beys. Who do y’all usually buy your confirmed-s from?
(Jun. 04, 2019  4:42 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: I noticed skyliners2012 and pvccard.expert never put up listings for confirmed Random Booster 15 Beys. Who do y’all usually buy your confirmed-s from?

Usually aicmini is another good option, but they’re not their yet. You can wait a bit, or just search up the specific combo you’re looking for.
Hi, so im looking for some good beys to buy, and i've found a few. Just have to decide on which ones to get. Im thinking of getting Spriggan Requiem or Seig Xcalibur. Also thinking of getting GT beys since I dont have any yet. Should I stick with Spriggan and Seig, or should I go for GT beys?

Is anyone there?