Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Is 3.style on Ebay a trusted seller? They sell individual parts, and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with purchasing from them.
Here's a link to their Ebay page: https://www.ebay.com/usr/3.style?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:17 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote: Is 3.style on Ebay a trusted seller? They sell individual parts, and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with purchasing from them.
Here's a link to their Ebay page: https://www.ebay.com/usr/3.style?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I have bought from him, he is pretty legit. Although I'm not very happy with my recent puchase of the blue Emperor Forenus. On the description it says unopened but it wasn't even in the black wrapper that it's supposed to be in because it's from a random booster, he had removed the level chip. Although the title did say "LAYER ONLY"  BUT the description said unopened so I don't know if it's my fault or his. 

I bought the White Winning Valkyrie from him before and it was in the original black wrapping, so that was good. I purchased a Black Bloody Longinus and Original colored Archer Hercules, They both showed no signs of ever being played and came in zip bags, since there is no wrapping for them in the original packaging and the sticker sheets were included also, none used and all present. I would say he is legit, Although the prices for his Drivers,Frames, and Discs are a bit too pricey for me.
(Mar. 21, 2019  3:47 AM)Rainy Sunset Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2019  12:17 AM)Jack Frosty Wrote: Is 3.style on Ebay a trusted seller? They sell individual parts, and I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with purchasing from them.

I have bought from him, he is pretty legit. Although I'm not very happy with my recent puchase of the blue Emperor Forenus. On the description it says unopened but it wasn't even in the black wrapper that it's supposed to be in because it's from a random booster, he had removed the level chip. Although the title did say "LAYER ONLY"  BUT the description said unopened so I don't know if it's my fault or his. 

I bought the White Winning Valkyrie from him before and it was in the original black wrapping, so that was good. I purchased a Black Bloody Longinus and Original colored Archer Hercules, They both showed no signs of ever being played and came in zip bags, since there is no wrapping for them in the original packaging and the sticker sheets were included also, none used and all present. I would say he is legit, Although the prices for his Drivers,Frames, and Discs are a bit too pricey for me.

Thanks for answering! Really appreciate it.
For attache case owners, can you recommend some good ones? And those pillowy inserts (dunno what they're called)?
What are the best launchers in Burst currently? Had heard (long ago) the Sword Launcher was pretty good (original or digital?). Is the Long Beylauncher better than the normal one?

Also any Grip/BeyLauncher accessories worth it?
Since these... mods of some sort... are forcing me to ask this question in here basically... might as well ask it I guess. So I've been getting back into Metal Fight very slowly now, though I was wondering what are the best MFB/ZG Beys to get?
(Mar. 22, 2019  5:39 PM)EmrysTal Wrote: For attache case owners, can you recommend some good ones? And those pillowy inserts (dunno what they're called)?

Plenty of people get by with simple (and some not so simple) tool boxes or fish and tackle boxes from Walmart and the like for storing their parts, myself included.

I also personally got one of these Soft Cases back when they were new and only cost around $20, but the price has since doubled: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Bey...Sw6PtcogSi

If you're really on a budget, it looks like the knock-off companies have reproduced Takara-Tomy's Hard Case for about $10, but there's no guarantee of quality: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Portable-Waterp...Sw76lcJdC5

For the best bang for your buck, I'd suggest taking a trip to your local Walmart and parusing the tools aisle for a fairly large, decently priced, and solid quality tool box for your beys and accessories.

(Mar. 27, 2019  11:30 PM)Barreto Wrote: What are the best launchers in Burst currently? Had heard (long ago) the Sword Launcher was pretty good (original or digital?). Is the Long Beylauncher better than the normal one?

Also any Grip/BeyLauncher accessories worth it?

The Long BeyLauncher LR and a grip is really all you could want, though the Long BeyLauncher and Long BeyLauncher L are excellent too. There are also plenty of attachments and little upgrades to add weight or texture and additional functionality to your grip like during MFB nowadays, so you've got a lot of options. But at the very least, get yourself one of the Long BeyLaunchers.

(Apr. 02, 2019  12:03 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Since these... mods of some sort... are forcing me to ask this question in here basically... might as well ask it I guess. So I've been getting back into Metal Fight very slowly now, though I was wondering what are the best MFB/ZG Beys to get?

You might have better luck taking a peek at our Competitive MFB Combos list in the MFB Customizations forum. That'll be your best guide on what to buy.

Generally, it can be said Phantom Orion, BBG-23+BBG-24, Ronin Dragooon, and Samurai Pegasis are very solid first purchases.

If you don't have a good launcher, I would also highly recommend getting Gravity Perseus for its BeyLauncher L/R.
What's the bey to buy? I'm going for the most OP collection
(Apr. 02, 2019  12:41 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  12:03 AM)MrBlade Wrote: Since these... mods of some sort... are forcing me to ask this question in here basically... might as well ask it I guess. So I've been getting back into Metal Fight very slowly now, though I was wondering what are the best MFB/ZG Beys to get?

You might have better luck taking a peek at our Competitive MFB Combos list in the MFB Customizations forum. That'll be your best guide on what to buy.

Generally, it can be said Phantom Orion, BBG-23+BBG-24, Ronin Dragooon, and Samurai Pegasis are very solid first purchases.

If you don't have a good launcher, I would also highly recommend getting Gravity Perseus for its BeyLauncher L/R.

Ok, is Gladiator Bahamdia also good though?
(Apr. 02, 2019  11:47 PM)MrBlade Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2019  12:41 AM)Angry Face Wrote: You might have better luck taking a peek at our Competitive MFB Combos list in the MFB Customizations forum. That'll be your best guide on what to buy.

Ok, is Gladiator Bahamdia also good though?

It is, but you need several of the parts from the sets I suggested first before it can be at all useful. It's by no means a must-have, whereas the previously mentioned releases are.
Looking at some Burst Beys in a website called ever-wish.com and while looking at Spriggan Requiem I noticed there's 3 listings  for what I assume is the same Bey. One just says the Beys name, the other two say the same thing but have RARE Version or SEA Version after the bey name. What does this mean?

Normal Spriggan Requiem

RARE Version

SEA Version
(Apr. 03, 2019  2:52 AM)Barreto Wrote: Looking at some Burst Beys in a website called ever-wish.com and while looking at Spriggan Requiem I noticed there's 3 listings  for what I assume is the same Bey. One just says the Beys name, the other two say the same thing but have RARE Version or SEA Version after the bey name. What does this mean?

Normal Spriggan Requiem

RARE Version

SEA Version

Normal is normal.

Rare is the black one.

SEA I have no idea!
(Apr. 03, 2019  3:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  2:52 AM)Barreto Wrote: Looking at some Burst Beys in a website called ever-wish.com and while looking at Spriggan Requiem I noticed there's 3 listings  for what I assume is the same Bey. One just says the Beys name, the other two say the same thing but have RARE Version or SEA Version after the bey name. What does this mean?

Normal Spriggan Requiem

RARE Version

SEA Version

Normal is normal.

Rare is the black one.

SEA I have no idea!

After doing some digging it says the SEA one doesn't have an NFC chip, which I'm not sure if that means it wont register on the Beylogger?
Hi guys. I'm collecting a few beys for my son. I'd like to have a short list of "must have" on burst and metal. Currently, he only has:

- Burst: Cho-z Valkyrie Valtriek, Drain Fafnir 8, Revive Phoenix and Archer Hercules
- Metal: Phantom Orion, Diablo Nemesis and Death Quetzalcoatl

What would be your suggestions? Thanks

Regards
So what would you guys recommend me getting Slash Valkyrie Cho Z Valkyrie or Achilles or Dragon. I've been away for a awhile so I've haven't really been keeping up with releases.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-BURST-...0005.m1851

I know it's fake but is it worth it? I'm not planning on going to a tournament or anything like that but I don't want to spend over $50 for dH and I'm not buying a random booster and guessing my chances.
(Apr. 03, 2019  3:44 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-BURST-...0005.m1851

I know it's fake but is it worth it? I'm not planning on going to a tournament or anything like that but I don't want to spend over $50 for dH and I'm not buying a random booster and guessing my chances.

It won’t be as good as the original one. Also the disc might be lead so if you have a real 7 you should switch them out. Zephyr’ will probably have weak teeth. You should probably get it if you want dead hades. It will break and burst easier but I think you should try to get it.

Also I will add that turn is good and if it is made correctly should be like the normal one

(Apr. 03, 2019  6:25 AM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote: Hi guys. I'm collecting a few beys for my son. I'd like to have a short list of "must have" on burst and metal. Currently, he only has:

- Burst: Cho-z Valkyrie Valtriek, Drain Fafnir 8, Revive Phoenix and Archer Hercules

Regards

I would say get archer Hercules for the layer and driver. Revive Phoenix for the disc and middle layer. Also Get Dead Phoenix so you can put the armor on revieve Phoenix and get dead Phoenix. Dead Phoenix 10 Eternal would be good. Also get  Cho Z Valkyrie and Shining Ameterieos to get Cho Z Valkyrie 0 Xtreme’.

Now for Metal Fight all three of those beys are ok for competition. B : D Is good RDF is banned in Metal Fight Limeted. Diablo Nemesis is a heavy hitter. I would recommend getting a Zero G Dx set for MFB Standard and a Meteo L Drago. Meteo L Drago B : D would Spin steal. And if you put attack driver on Meteo l Drago you can get a good combo. The are drivers in the Zero G Dx Set Attack and balance that are legal and are very good.
(Apr. 03, 2019  3:20 AM)Barreto Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2019  3:15 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Normal is normal.

Rare is the black one.

SEA I have no idea!

After doing some digging it says the SEA one doesn't have an NFC chip, which I'm not sure if that means it wont register on the Beylogger?

"SEA" makes me think they mean for sale in markets overseas. The lack of NFC chips in the Layers would only make them incompatible with the Burst arcade machines exclusive to Japan, so you need not worry. There's no communication between NFC chips and BeyLoggers.

(Apr. 03, 2019  6:25 AM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote: Hi guys. I'm collecting a few beys for my son. I'd like to have a short list of "must have" on burst and metal. Currently, he only has:

Regards

If you scroll up a few posts, you'll see my reply to a very similar question regarding MFB. Alternatively, you can check out the What to Buy to be Successful in MFB topic sticked in this forum for more excellent recommendations.

The Burst topic with the similar title is outdated, but since you've already got Revive Phoenix and Archer Hercules, your next purchases should be Dead Phoenix, the B-123 Long BeyLauncher set, and Zet Achilles (or just the Xtend Driver if you can find it). That way you'll have a great launcher setup and a couple competitive combos in the forms of Perfect Phoenix .0.At and Archer Hercules .10.Xt+.
(Apr. 03, 2019  3:24 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: So what would you guys recommend me getting Slash Valkyrie Cho Z Valkyrie or Achilles or Dragon. I've been away for a awhile so I've haven't really been keeping up with releases.

slash valkyrie
Thanks guys. It's a pity that here in Spain this hobby not has more beybladers, although when Christmas arrives the passion is reborn again.
Hey guys,

Found a few beyblades while out thrifting today, and was hoping to have some help identifying them! The only one I was able to find was the "aquario" one, as it actually has a name on the top sticker. Not sure how to properly share images... hopefully this works:

https://imgur.com/pxTdkLG
https://imgur.com/SeXuPC0

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Dave
(Apr. 04, 2019  5:15 AM)Newbdave Wrote: Hey guys,

Found a few beyblades while out thrifting today, and was hoping to have some help identifying them! The only one I was able to find was the "aquario" one, as it actually has a name on the top sticker. Not sure how to properly share images... hopefully this works:

https://imgur.com/pxTdkLG
https://imgur.com/SeXuPC0

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Dave

Neat-oh, you got some Hasbro recolors! I'll list the combos as they're supposed to be and what's been swapped below:

• Top left is Evil Pisces ED145WD from the Spiral Blitz Faceoff Set with Storm Aquario's HF/S Bottom;
  • Lower left is Hasbro's Storm Aquario 100HF/S as you said, but with Evil Pisces' WD Bottom;
  • Top right is the recolor of Meteo L-Drago II LW105LF from the Triple Battle Set;
  • Lower left is the recolor of Galaxy Pegasus II W105R²F from the same set.

Overall, nice finds!
(Apr. 04, 2019  10:40 AM)Angry Face Wrote: Neat-oh, you got some Hasbro recolors! I'll list the combos as they're supposed to be and what's been swapped below:

• Top left is Evil Pisces ED145WD from the Spiral Blitz Faceoff Set with Storm Aquario's HF/S Bottom;
  • Lower left is Hasbro's Storm Aquario 100HF/S as you said, but with Evil Pisces' WD Bottom;
  • Top right is the recolor of Meteo L-Drago II LW105LF from the Triple Battle Set;
  • Lower left is the recolor of Galaxy Pegasus II W105R²F from the same set.

Overall, nice finds!

Thanks so much for your help!  Smile
I'm planning on buying either a B-33 Black Beystadium to play with my new GT beys (My policy: No hasbeys in TT stadium and no TT beys in Hastadium) or the Gunmetal Launcher Grip for my Light Launcher LR with Dragon Winder but I'm not sure what to get. I'm leaning towards stadium first because what good is the grip without a stadium to launch it in? I'm getting a Beylogger one day, just not today.
(Apr. 03, 2019  3:24 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: So what would you guys recommend me getting Slash Valkyrie Cho Z Valkyrie or Achilles or Dragon. I've been away for a awhile so I've haven't really been keeping up with releases.

Slash Valkyrie is very versatile with the massively top tier Slash base. Achilles layers wears down easily and I believe Slash outclasses it in some combos, but it did come with 00. Cho Z Valkyrie has an excellent layer which doesn't wear down like Achilles. I believe Slash Valkyrie is your choice, don't let the stock combo change your my mind