Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 04, 2019  6:03 PM)MagixG Wrote: I'm planning on buying either a B-33 Black Beystadium to play with my new GT beys (My policy: No hasbeys in TT stadium and no TT beys in Hastadium) or the Gunmetal Launcher Grip for my Light Launcher LR with Dragon Winder but I'm not sure what to get. I'm leaning towards stadium first because what good is the grip without a stadium to launch it in? I'm getting a Beylogger one day, just not today.

Your logic makes sense. Get the stadium first because that's imperative to fair play. An accessory like the grip is just that: an accessory.
(Apr. 05, 2019  4:18 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  6:03 PM)MagixG Wrote: I'm planning on buying either a B-33 Black Beystadium to play with my new GT beys (My policy: No hasbeys in TT stadium and no TT beys in Hastadium) or the Gunmetal Launcher Grip for my Light Launcher LR with Dragon Winder but I'm not sure what to get. I'm leaning towards stadium first because what good is the grip without a stadium to launch it in? I'm getting a Beylogger one day, just not today.

Your logic makes sense. Get the stadium first because that's imperative to fair play. An accessory like the grip is just that: an accessory.

Thank you for the feedback, I also figured as long as the Light Launcher LR is bigger than the Slingshock launchers, I should be set for a while.
I remember a while back someone talking about purchasing Beys from Ever Wish and I was wondering if they are legit ? The website isn't secure and the prices are unbelievable really good. I seen some people call the website "Ever a wish" so maybe I'm on the wrong site? Let me know your experiences with it.
So,I’ve got about 15$ to spend on beys,shall I buy a Hasbro Slingshock bey or a SB Cho-Z bey with somewhat decent quality?
if you are into competitive play, i would avoid slingshock, or hasbro in general(no offence to hasbladers)
Hello! I want to buy a light launcher (burst) but i don't know which is the best.
Should I buy the Hasbro dual threat launcher (lr string launcher)?
(Apr. 10, 2019  3:00 AM)Lenny2099 Wrote: Hello! I want to buy a light launcher (burst) but i don't know which is the best.

The new LR Light Launcher that comes with the new GT Starter Gran Dragon, it supports left and right spin and it comes with a Long Winder that's the same length as the one that comes with Revive Phoenix, which are the longest Winders in the game, although you might have to buy the entire set for the launcher.
Hey guys, i wanted to know that where should i buy official beys in india from. is there a particular site? any place? i live in lucknow...
I’ve been wanting to get more involved in competitive MFB and I’ve been shredding myself trying to find a (relatively) cheap BB-121 Ultimate DX Set. The cheapest authetic Takara Tomy set on eBay is about $228, and the cheapest on Amazon is a whopping $348. Is there ANYWHERE at all where it can be found cheaper?

I’m in the US, in case that factors into location and distribution and what not.
supermonskey was legit right? thinking of buying a few burst beyblade from that store

what about the taiwan versions they sell? are the same has japanese version?
(Apr. 26, 2019  10:45 PM)Zuniroa Wrote: I’ve been wanting to get more involved in competitive MFB and I’ve been shredding myself trying to find a (relatively) cheap BB-121 Ultimate DX Set. The cheapest authetic Takara Tomy set on eBay is about $228, and the cheapest on Amazon is a whopping $348. Is there ANYWHERE at all where it can be found cheaper?

I’m in the US, in case that factors into location and distribution and what not.

Try to ask help with beybugoy legit seller.
(Apr. 10, 2019  5:02 PM)xXxXSpyderXxXx Wrote: Should I buy the Hasbro dual threat launcher (lr string launcher)?

It's about as good as the Takara Tomy BeyLauncher LR, but I'd go with the Takara-Tomy one just because it would be easier to replace and repair due to its greater availability online.

If you can find the Hasbro one for a good price, though, don't let my preference stop you! But just take good care of that launcher by beginning your launches slowly before accelerating so as not to put too much strain on the internal mechanisms.

(Apr. 26, 2019  10:45 PM)Zuniroa Wrote: I’ve been wanting to get more involved in competitive MFB and I’ve been shredding myself trying to find a (relatively) cheap BB-121 Ultimate DX Set. The cheapest authetic Takara Tomy set on eBay is about $228, and the cheapest on Amazon is a whopping $348. Is there ANYWHERE at all where it can be found cheaper?

You might have better luck finding some of the items from that set on Yahoo Japan Auctions and buying them through ZenMarket. I would really not advise dropping over two hundred dollars on any one set...

(Apr. 29, 2019  3:03 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: supermonskey was legit right? thinking of buying a few burst beyblade from that store

what about the taiwan versions they sell? are the same has japanese version?

All the listings for that seller that say Takara-Tomy in their header should be safe because, and this goes for others as well, even if they turn out not to be authentic, then eBay will refund you. Always read the descriptions of listings before bidding or buying.

Additionally, all Asian releases are compatible; their only difference is lack of NFC compatibility with the Japan-exclusive Beyblade Burst arcade game, but that's pretty irrelevant to most people outside of Japan, lol.
(Apr. 30, 2019  1:20 PM)Angry Face Wrote: All the listings for that seller that say Takara-Tomy in their header should be safe because, and this goes for others as well, even if they turn out not to be authentic, then eBay will refund you. Always read the descriptions of listings before bidding or buying.

Additionally, all Asian releases are compatible; their only difference is lack of NFC compatibility with the Japan-exclusive Beyblade Burst arcade game, but that's pretty irrelevant to most people outside of Japan, lol.
Thanks man, time to buy some new beyblades!

I'm planning to buy Ace Dragon and Wizard Fafnir, is there something I should buy to customize them?

Thanks again
(May. 01, 2019  6:18 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I'm planning to buy Ace Dragon and Wizard Fafnir, is there something I should buy to customize them?

Thanks again

Tbh, I'd pass on Wizard Fafnir until I saw some testing or videos of the Layer on 00/0/10/7 Wall/Turn/Lift Bearing that demonstrates it's better than Hell Salamander by beating Perfect Phoenix, or if its new Driver can beat Xt+ or Bearing in opposite spin.

And while Ace Dragon may come with a lot of fun new parts and a pretty great ripcord launcher, it's not by any means a necessary purchase competitively.
Should I get Slash Valkrie or Ace/Rock/Gran Dragon, or a different bey? I have $25 and wanna get the most bang for my buck. Thanks!
(May. 03, 2019  1:11 AM)IceCreeper909 Wrote: Should I get Slash Valkrie or Ace/Rock/Gran Dragon, or a different bey? I have $25 and wanna get the most bang for my buck. Thanks!

It's probably going to cost you more than $25 dollars to get a legit Ace/Gran/Rock Dragon set but I'd probably go for that.  The Ace Dragon stock combo is decent right out of the box, you get two layer bases and the Dragon L/R Long Light Launcher is a really good ripcord launcher.  Pair that launcher with a grip and you'll have a pretty durable launch setup for your other Beyblades.
(May. 01, 2019  6:56 PM)Angry Face Wrote:
(May. 01, 2019  6:18 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: I'm planning to buy Ace Dragon and Wizard Fafnir, is there something I should buy to customize them?

Thanks again

Tbh, I'd pass on Wizard Fafnir until I saw some testing or videos of the Layer on 00/0/10/7 Wall/Turn/Lift Bearing that demonstrates it's better than Hell Salamander by beating Perfect Phoenix, or if its new Driver can beat Xt+ or Bearing in opposite spin.

And while Ace Dragon may come with a lot of fun new parts and a pretty great ripcord launcher, it's not by any means a necessary purchase competitively.

Thanks, I bought both because i wanted to try the gatinko chip, Dragon's driver and Fafnir's layer and disc

I'll wait to buy other beyblades until there are testing of the new parts
Archer Hercules or cho z Achilles?
Which one should I buy?

Help will be really appreciated.
One is better at attack, one is sometimes better at stamina(aH). aH can sometimes beat hS. It depends on what you want.
Should I get wizard Fafnir? I need something to replace Salmander just in case it's burst resistance goes down cause of teeth wear.
(May. 04, 2019  7:31 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: Should I get wizard Fafnir? I need something to replace Salmander just in case it's burst resistance goes down cause of teeth wear.

Yes, it is quite good
I want to buy a super z bey as I don’t have one. Which one should I buy?
Hi, I would like some Burst Tournament prize (3 prizes) recommendations in the $20 and $30 (USD) range.

Also would like to know where I can buy Beyblades and accessories in bulk? Leaning towards Ever-wish (though they don't really sell in bulk); Japan-toys if I catch them during preorder.
I just broke my blitz 4d wheel and man i really liked it. Anyway i can find a new one? Although if anyone has an old one, plz pm me if you wanna sell it. Im in India btw so the payment will be in INR....