Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Out of the current gt beyblade what’s worth buying at this time? And what parts specifically to obtain?
(May. 08, 2019  6:20 PM)AndyHG Wrote: Out of the current gt beyblade what’s worth buying at this time? And what parts specifically to obtain?
Just sting and charge and maybe Wizard Fafnir IMO
Do you guys think these prices are real? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=beyblade+burs..._ss_i_1_17
and If so should I bey SV ,BAand WF?
(May. 08, 2019  11:12 AM)Astitva2001 Wrote: I just broke my blitz 4d wheel and man i really liked it. Anyway i can find a new one? Although if anyone has an old one, plz pm me if you wanna sell it. Im in India btw so the payment will be in INR....
Anyone?

(May. 08, 2019  8:14 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Do you guys think these prices are real? https://www.amazon.com/s?k=beyblade+burs..._ss_i_1_17
and If so should I bey SV ,BAand WF?

Yeah, these seem legit
Anyone purchase from tomica Hong Kong website before ?
Need Blitz fusion wheel...any suggestions?
Is wizard Fafnir worth it? Or should I get guest Fafnir or cho-z spriggan. How are the parts peformance wise in spin stealing?
I would say so far that wizard Fafnir is a disappointment due to it's shape. Wizard might be better with Longinus or Diaboros but right now it's not good. choS is probably the right answer for now... or good ol Hell Salamander
(May. 14, 2019  5:50 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: I would say so far that wizard Fafnir is a disappointment due to it's shape. Wizard might be better with Longinus or Diaboros but right now it's not good. choS is probably the right answer for now... or good ol Hell Salamander

I have Salamander but it's teeth, Meh.
For real? Salamander has great teeth. Are you sure you aren't just using bearing or something?
Hey my friend wants to know what beys will be good for him he wants to know if he should get Cho Z Achilles or Valkyrie or a GT bey Or wait until Some more beys release Diaboros looks good but idk what he should get.
(May. 14, 2019  9:13 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: For real? Salamander has great teeth. Are you sure you aren't just using bearing or something?
I was using Salmander 10C Bearing. Or Atomic. But I heard wall is better but I don't have it.
(May. 15, 2019  11:12 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(May. 14, 2019  9:13 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: For real? Salamander has great teeth. Are you sure you aren't just using bearing or something?
I was using Salmander 10C Bearing. Or Atomic. But I heard wall is better but I don't have it.

You were using Bearing and it has just about the weakest spring ever. hS has fine teeth, bearing just has too weak a spring. I barely use it anymore.
So, what would be a good bey to battle against my Winning Valkyrie 1' Operate. I'm looking for a good balance type or Defense type so it won't burst so easily.
im looking to build a strong attack combo but i dont know what to buy.
I currently have:
Dead hades
Archer Hercules
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Salamander Gravity Yielding
You have Dead Hades. You already have a strong attack. Throw it on Atomic with 0 and Turn. Hooray!
Im looking to build a strong balanced combo, attack combo, and defense combo.
Currently have:
Dead Phoenix
Revive Phoenix
Emperor Forneus
Ace Dragon
Bloody Longinus

Wondering what beys I should get to build good combos. Was thinking about the new beys that are coming out like zwei longinus and dread bahamut. Thoughts?