[Product]  Shadow Orichalcum Aero Bite/Orichalcum Outer Octa

Congratulations Kei. I've tried 10 times with no luck.
There have been some videos about Orichalcum on YouTube! Grin

It is a little strange since both Aero and Bite are terrible on stamina, but it seems that the stamina of Orichalcum is not bad.
I'm surprised it's only 11 grams, I thought it would be a bit heavier.
(Aug. 15, 2017  2:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm surprised it's only 11 grams, I thought it would be a bit heavier.

Same here. Though at faster spin its impossible to burst and harder at low speed so it would be kinda op if they made it any more heavier
(Aug. 15, 2017  3:22 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2017  2:38 PM)Jinbee Wrote: I'm surprised it's only 11 grams, I thought it would be a bit heavier.

Same here. Though at faster spin its impossible to burst and harder at low speed so it would be kinda op if they made it any more heavier

Yeah I'm glad it's not like 13 grams, but 11 grams is still quite heavy. I'm just surprised it's not as heavy as Baldur.
Perhaps it has more stamina because of a flywheel effect? It is sorta oval-shaped and when it's stretched it becomes more of an oval, possibly giving it more stamina?
Before It'll be trouble I have to explain how it'll come.
In this time there're 2 way of order internet & Postcard.
Now they start to ship Shadow Orihalcum which ordered by internet.
And Shadow Orihalcum which ordered by postcard seems like take longer than internet
During center is gold it doesn't burst.

After it become Purple it'll start to receive damage.
Surely a forceful hit can momentarily turn it purple, though?
You noticed that Shadow Orichalcum and Orichalcum have just a little bit diferent shapes?

[Image: ShZNCc_visual_eBkJZf.png]

[Image: CD0yElc.jpg]
Do they? As far as I was aware, they're both just Orichalcum, but one is a Shadow recolour...
(Aug. 16, 2017  6:57 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: You noticed that Shadow Orichalcum and Orichalcum have just a little bit diferent shapes?

[Image: ShZNCc_visual_eBkJZf.png]

[Image: CD0yElc.jpg]

Well the picture that has the rare bey ver. on it is in its stretched form; the eyes are showing
Look very closely around those balls.
Yeah, strange ... there does appear to be some differences from what I can see. Shadow Orichalcum looks smoother in general when comparing those two photos.
Oh now I see it, the Rare bey ver. has a hook-like thing there while the shadow ver. doesnt. It just has an empty space where it would be
So could this make a noticeable difference in performance
Huh, I see it now. That's pretty interesting actually, thanks for pointing that out, haha.
And look closely at those ''heads'' (I don't know how to call them.) too.
(Aug. 17, 2017  6:41 AM)Basalt Fox Wrote: And look closely at those ''heads'' (I don't know how to call them.) too.
OHHHHH, the diamonds are way more outward in the Rare bey ver. 
The 4 diamond things are way closer to the center for Shadow Orichalum; is Orichalcum.O.O bigger than the Shadow ver.?
(Aug. 16, 2017  8:27 PM)Kei Wrote: Shadow Orichalcum looks smoother in general when comparing those two photos.

At the first time, I haven't noticed that. Thanks!

Also, I noticed that Shadow Orichalcum in a battle stay in the ''non-burst'' mode around 8-16 seconds, and in a solo spin stay in the ''non-burst'' mode around 20-24 seconds.
We'll have to see if the version in the Rare Bey Get Battle is actually the same or not in reality, as it is possible the image from the game is just an old render for an earlier mold of the Layer that they didn't bother updating.

Seems weird to me that they would actually be different, but I suppose it's possible because then it at least allows the new "rare bey" to be technically all brand new like Amaterios and Baldur were.
Tbh it seems like now they're trying to make the designs more smooth,and the evolutions not just be basically the same as the last one ( *stares at galaxy pegasus and meteo l.drago*). I hope they keep this up for the future beys to come.