[Product]  Shadow Orichalcum Aero Bite/Orichalcum Outer Octa

UPDATE:

Rare Bey Get Battle Version:
(Sep. 15, 2017  9:40 AM)marutti Wrote: [Image: IbUufE4.png]
[Image: Qq7VF36.png]
[Image: OGLigki.png]

Shadow Orichalcum will release in Corocoro September issue.
Like Gold God Bey, Legend God Bey, Dragoon Gold Ver or Darkness Driger
[Image: CD0yElc.jpg]

[Image: aqE3M8u.jpg]
Wow, that's cool!!!
It seems that is stamina type... and... Is the "shadow" means "shadow version" or the full name of this bey is Shadow Orichalcum?
(Jul. 12, 2017  11:46 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Wow, that's cool!!!
It seems that is stamina type... and... Is the "shadow" means "shadow version" or the full name of this bey is Shadow Orichalcum?
Full name
(Jul. 12, 2017  11:51 AM)marutti Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2017  11:46 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: Wow, that's cool!!!
Full name

So...Orichalcum is not the name of a prized bey like Amaterios or Baldur? Is that just a normal bey of the god layer system? (I cannot find the god chip of this bey and this confused me.)
Orichalcum was a valuable metal from atlantis. As far as I know in the MFB anime Sol Blaze was made out of Orichalcum. I'm interested in seeing what its Avatar looks like. The shape of Shadow Orichalcum reminds me of Genbull from ZeroG.
It looks fantastic! Is this the new Baldur or Amaterios? Well anyway... where's the God Chip?
The lack of God Chip is definitely interesting. I wonder if that central part is metal?
Anyway I assume this is either a stamina type or defence type due to the circular shape.
do you think is going to come with a bd driver or somthing like that
It might have a metal god chip like lS that can't be removed because it needs to be there for the gimmick
Based on the ring.. It doesn't look like a god chip, more like a metal symbol. That could be hat makes it special.
I heard that, according to what Marutti saw on the page, this layer can't burst or something like that, though he also said it could be an exaggeration to advertise. I also heard the gimmick for this might be size change.
Wait...Size change? Why I suddenly feel this bey is a little similar to my design on the AC design contest? Especially the ball on each side...
Perhaps I am a predictor? 
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fdq5hdmyn4j20bt0btaae.jpg][Image: 6df107a8gy1fdq5h8i0zlj20c30c374m.jpg]

And there is another strange detail. Shadow Orichalcum is described as "Invincible", but it is simply released with issue like GGB, LGB, Gold Dragoon and Dark Driger, which means the people in Japan can easily get this and even the people in other countries can get one for about 50 USD. It is not low price, but if it is really a invincible bey, it is still relatively cheap. I don't know why TT do something like this. Perhaps actually it is very terrible, or it is banned in tournaments in the very beginning? XD
I'm thinking this a prototype nemesis kind if beyblade

In terms of it being a prototype, not gimmick.
did the magazine say Shadow Orichalcum is being released as a layer only? or will it come with new parts also?
(Jul. 12, 2017  9:19 PM)Sıon Wrote: I'm thinking this a prototype nemesis kind if beyblade

In terms of it being a prototype, not gimmick.

I was thinking this as well. I think this layer looks really cool tho and it'd be a shame if it wasn't customisable and banned from tournaments. The name reminds me of the seal of orichalcos yugioh card the symbol and the layer look similar
Is oricalcum one of those mythical unbreakable metals? If so, the no burst gimmick would make a lot of sense but it'd need some major downside to be fair.
i'm guessing if this thing can't burst then it will probably have terrible parts and can't work any other parts than stock
Is this God layer system or dual or original ?
(Jul. 13, 2017  6:33 PM)Blasterblader22 Wrote: Is this God layer system or dual or original ?

God layer, as the name suggests.
[Image: next01Img.jpg]

HQ leaked image of Shadow Orichalcum (BTW It's gonna be a left-spin bey)

(Planned to be released on August 12, 2017)
(Jul. 15, 2017  2:38 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Looks like it's left-spin

If you look at the tabs, it's definitely right spin.
(Jul. 15, 2017  2:41 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Jul. 15, 2017  2:38 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: Looks like it's left-spin

If you look at the tabs, it's definitely right spin.
I see the tabs on the bottom right and top left.
If that is where the tabs are, then it would he left-spin. It could be just be the disk, but it really looks like the tabs to me. We still don't know how this bey will work though, it could be both.
you know if you look marutti's video you notice that the driver is byte