[Product]  Shadow Orichalcum Aero Bite/Orichalcum Outer Octa

I think that shadow version is much better than the rare bey. Can anyone please tell me how to buy it from internet as I can't buy via corocoro comic.
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:54 PM)Red aXe Wrote: I think that shadow version is much better than the rare bey. Can anyone please tell me how to buy it from internet as I can't buy via corocoro comic.

You can find it on eBay or YJA
(Aug. 25, 2017  4:24 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:54 PM)Red aXe Wrote: I think that shadow version is much better than the rare bey. Can anyone please tell me how to buy it from internet as I can't buy via corocoro comic.

You can find it on eBay or YJA

Thanks a lot! I just ordered one.
(Aug. 25, 2017  2:54 PM)Red aXe Wrote: I think that shadow version is much better than the rare bey. Can anyone please tell me how to buy it from internet as I can't buy via corocoro comic.

Maybe aesthetically, but remember that the "rare bey" version comes with two additional brand new parts: Outer and Octo.
I think it's Oct or Octa. Octo sounds strange for Japanese.
Zaynke has it look at his channel he's really cool
(Aug. 25, 2017  6:59 PM)Kei Wrote: Maybe aesthetically, but remember that the "rare bey" version comes with two additional brand new parts: Outer and Octo.

Yup. But I'm out of luck right now(tried 14 times so far)
Anyways congratulations on winning that rare bey orichalcum!
(Aug. 26, 2017  5:34 AM)Red aXe Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2017  6:59 PM)Kei Wrote: Maybe aesthetically, but remember that the "rare bey" version comes with two additional brand new parts: Outer and Octo.

Yup. But I'm out of luck right now(tried 14 times so far)
Anyways congratulations on winning that rare bey orichalcum!

Relatively, 14 times without any winning is not so unlucky...
Since there are someone tried hundreds of times but still didn't get that...
And According to my friend's statistics, the probability of Orichalcum currently is even less than 1/1000...
Perhaps TT decrease the probability since Orichacum has just been revealed...(And the 10 times beypoints activity was just ended recently, they may now use this way to "eat" the huge amount of beypoints get by player )XD
Anyway, I don't suggest you to try the Rare Bey games now. Perhaps try it later should be a better Stratege. :)
I mean, what's worse than your constant trying and failing is the people like me, who can't even compete to get one because they live in the US, and are too broke to even go and try to order one off ebay. I know losing a lot is sad, but not as sad as not even being able to try to get one at all. ;-;
(Aug. 26, 2017  4:02 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: I mean, what's worse than your constant trying and failing is the people like me, who can't even compete to get one because they live in the US, and are too broke to even go and try to order one off ebay. I know losing a lot is sad, but not as sad as not even being able to try to get one at all. ;-;

You could get the app on an android device
(Aug. 26, 2017  4:05 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2017  4:02 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: I mean, what's worse than your constant trying and failing is the people like me, who can't even compete to get one because they live in the US, and are too broke to even go and try to order one off ebay. I know losing a lot is sad, but not as sad as not even being able to try to get one at all. ;-;

You could get the app on an android device

Too broke for an android. My cousin got me the ipad i use for everything.
(Aug. 16, 2017  7:08 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Do they? As far as I was aware, they're both just Orichalcum, but one is a Shadow recolour...

I thought that too but it seems that the regular oricalcum is more circular than shadow is.
hey i just check out the tt website
and i have the description of the parts but no images it says

that outer is realy wide so i can produce centrifugal force

and says that octa has octagonal metal parts and a metal shaft
(Sep. 14, 2017  10:49 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: The stamina of Orichalcum is 6...
i know crazy right
(Sep. 15, 2017  2:03 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2017  10:49 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: The stamina of Orichalcum is 6...
i know crazy right

... But ultimately meaningless, and, especially if you've gotten to try Shadow Orichalcum at all, massively incorrect.
(Sep. 15, 2017  2:21 AM)Angry Face Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2017  2:03 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i know crazy right

... But ultimately meaningless, and, especially if you've gotten to try Shadow Orichalcum at all, massively incorrect.

Maybe he thought it was crazy that they gave it a 6, when it isn't.
I got mine a few days ago, wasn't supposed to ship until the 30th. The stamina is pretty bad, but it's a bit better with drivers like At, etc., rather than Bite. It was my first time using Bite too, since I hadn't gotten Baldur just yet, it's a bit worse than I expect, but I didn't expect it to be that great
(Sep. 15, 2017  4:23 AM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I got mine a few days ago, wasn't supposed to ship until the 30th. The stamina is pretty bad, but it's a bit better with drivers like At, etc., rather than Bite. It was my first time using Bite too, since I hadn't gotten Baldur just yet, it's a bit worse than I expect, but I didn't expect it to be that great

Bite's stamina is certainly terrible since it is made of rubber.
However, when battling with some beyblades having super strong KO power, Bite has dominante Performance.
And with sΩ, since it is very difficult to burst this layer, Bite is a good choice. It has some moving at the beginning to escape opponent's attack or at least avoid direct impact. And even the opponent hit it, the god ability of sΩ and the light disc can decrease the probability to be bursted and Bite can prevent KO.
So it is a very smart combo in this case. But yes, its poor stamina will make it have no significant advantage in most cases.
Octa looks, interesting...
It looks more like a defensive Cycle tbh
The tip is something seems interesting tho
Octo looks more defensive TBH, but it does look cool! Outer looks like a larger Ring disk.
Octo gives more outward weight, a major gimmick of this whole combo, but it's also low enough that it might scrape to stop the bey being KOed by extreme impacts. We don't know what the tip will actually be but, from this angle, it looks like an inverted ziggurat (topless pyramid)
(Sep. 15, 2017  4:58 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Octo gives more outward weight, a major gimmick of this whole combo, but it's also low enough that it might scrape to stop the bey being KOed by extreme impacts. We don't know what the tip will actually be but, from this angle, it looks like an inverted ziggurat (topless pyramid)

IMO Octo doesn't give more outward weight
It's a driver that had a barrier like Press or Defense, it does really help with OWD due to it being so centered cause it's on a Driver.
It probably will have some good KO defense but since it's an octogon it'll hit the stadium harder when scraping, thus losing a lot of stamina.