[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

nah, they're still die-cast metal, it's just that there is paint coated over it. the reason why it's so light is because hasbro had to be cheap and use small amounts of it unlike the japanese originals where they didn't hold back on the die-cast....haha, they just kept pouring more and more into the mold.
i got midnight bull today and put it up a against a bey with storm and now midnight has scratches alllll over
don't worry, that's just it's silver paint coming off. really wish they would stop painting the beyblades unless collectors wanted them painted. -.-
1) i creates more air friction that kills the beyblade's stamina
2) it makes the beyblade look more unappealing
3) it sucks even more that u can't sand it off otherwise it's illegal for tournament use.
I cant wait for this I am also getting torch aries and night virgo
hopefully they dont start making beys like those and skyprince your right its extremly unappealing like i wanna just take it back get a neew one
i just don't like it cause it's not bling blanging!
Just dip it in paint-stripper. It'll break down the paint, but won't affect the shape of the wheel, and therefore won't change the wheel's performance.
well... since it's not "wearing away by natural wear or use".... it does break the rules...... unless kai-v would like to disagree....
Boil it in water. It works =/

I don't think taking the paint off is a problem as it does not affect the performance.
(Feb. 09, 2011  1:30 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Boil it in water. It works =/

I don't think taking the paint off is a problem as it does not affect the performance.

oh trust me, it affects the beyblade more than you know.... What factors do u think a beyblade slows down?
1) air friction
2) friction with the stadium
3) the opposing deceleration from the opposing beyblade (not to mixed with force)
4) all the above
the answer is 4. the more rigid the beyblade is, the more air friction it endures. which is one of the reasons y Dark is horrible. has too many prongs that air friction plays into effect.... which is also why poison is terrible. but the point is, paint plays a HUGE factor when it comes to beyblade. not to forget the additional weight it adds to the beyblade JUST because of the paint meaning more friction with the stadium.... but let's get back to midnight.....
(yeah, pretty much, this is spam....)
but yeah, midnight is half and half.... if they made it at least 10-20 grams heavier, it would have been good. :3
No paint makes a huge difference. Before I removed the paint, the main KOs it got were little nudges while the WB combo was on the outer edge. Using MF Midnight Aquario GB145RF without the paint, it actually got some real KOs from the center. Earth Bull GB145WB flew a bit farther than normal.
Well, It doesnt affect the performance at all of my LLdrago. Maybe it's just the way in which i removed it, it's still perfectly smooth. It's probably just how the paaint was removed. If anyone wants to keep up this debate then lets do it through PMS

Back on topic

It doesn't even needs to be 10-20 grams heavier. 5 grams would have made a HUGE difference.
Hopefully, Hasbro releases a MF-H with a game. But the MF-Hasbro is kinda heavy, so it helps.
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:13 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  1:30 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Boil it in water. It works =/

oh trust me, it affects the beyblade more than you know.... What factors do u think a beyblade slows down?
1) air friction
3) the opposing deceleration from the opposing beyblade (not to mixed with force)
4) all the above
the answer is 4.

no, the answer is 1.
and it is very, very negligible.
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:57 AM)Omega12 Wrote: Well, It doesnt affect the performance at all of my LLdrago. Maybe it's just the way in which i removed it, it's still perfectly smooth. It's probably just how the paaint was removed. If anyone wants to keep up this debate then lets do it through PMS

Back on topic

It doesn't even needs to be 10-20 grams heavier. 5 grams would have made a HUGE difference.

well for one, L-drago's paint doesn't really affect L-drago considering that it's clear wheel covers the painted areas.... and 10-20 grams heavier would make a difference considering the midnight is 10 grams lighter than the original pre-HWS. also considering that the original Bull is outclassed, so is midnight.
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:27 AM)Mc Frown Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  2:13 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: oh trust me, it affects the beyblade more than you know.... What factors do u think a beyblade slows down?
1) air friction
4) all the above
the answer is 4.

no, the answer is 1.
and it is very, very negligible.

no, I'm simply asking "what slows down a beyblade?" that could mean any one including beyblades with RFs. assuming that one should take a physics class, they would know that all of those slow down beyblades. why else do you think a beyblade battle of stamina is shorter than a beyblade solo spinning time? why else do you think a beyblade dies out quickly when an RF is put on it? i'm not asking what plays a role the most..... i'm asking what slows it down.... this my answer being 4.....
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:29 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: well for one, L-drago's paint doesn't really affect L-drago considering that it's clear wheel covers the painted areas.... and 10-20 grams heavier would make a difference considering the midnight is 10 grams lighter than the original pre-HWS. also considering that the original Bull is outclassed, so is midnight.

Hurr Durr, they were talking about the Metal System L-Drago, I believe.

And removing paint from a bey is legal for tournament use when done by using chemical or boiling water(?) instead of Sandpaper or scraping.
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:42 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:29 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: well for one, L-drago's paint doesn't really affect L-drago considering that it's clear wheel covers the painted areas.... and 10-20 grams heavier would make a difference considering the midnight is 10 grams lighter than the original pre-HWS. also considering that the original Bull is outclassed, so is midnight.

And removing paint from a bey is legal for tournament use when done by using chemical or boiling water(?) instead of Sandpaper or scraping.

well. he did not specify. it could have been any of the L-dragos... not to forget that L-drago is a general term in beyblade.
and where does it say that chemicals and boiling water is legal? (and i would like proof to back up your statement.... cause if this is true, i am definitely removing the paint off my beyblades. XD)
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:53 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:42 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

well. he did not specify. it could have been any of the L-dragos... not to forget that L-drago is a general term in beyblade.
and where does it say that chemicals and boiling water is legal? (and i would like proof to back up your statement.... cause if this is true, i am definitely removing the paint off my beyblades. XD)

As soon as you prove (With Test Results) that non-painted Metal Wheels do better(Affect performance) than painted Metal Wheels.
paint adds an extra half gram. that affects the weight in some ways (On the beyblade to the stadium) (ok, i admit, minimally but as they say in my physics class "every gram counts").
When paint chips off, it adds more recoil (again, minimally). If you were to run you hand against a painted wall with chipped off paint, it's rigid. If you RUN at high speeds with your hand along that wall, it's more painful compared to walking along and feeling that wall... now put that analogy into beyblade....
and the air friction one is self explanatory.
and to attempt to get back on subject, i'm trying to prove that the paint affects a beyblade stamina wise (on midnight).... of course it wouldn't affect an attack type as much despite the great air friction that plays in the beginning of the launch (which can kill an attack type's knock out power.... minimally of course).
You can buy Midnight Bull from my new shop. Check out the bey marketplace
i am testing midnight in the lightning force stadium and it keeps getting knocked around even with rf on it! the
thing is just too light. i used midnight bull 100rf and earth wolf 100wd
(Feb. 09, 2011  7:40 PM)funkyblader Wrote: i am testing midnight in the lightning force stadium and it to keep getting knocked around even with rf on it.
i used midnight bull 100rf and earth wolf 100wd

Dragon Bite Strike 2-Pack, right? You should get a 105 and put it on Midnight Bull.
105? How would that help at all?

But yeah, it only gets worse in tt attack. Honestly, I'm very disappointed, thus biassed, but midnight is trash, from what I've seen.