[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

(Feb. 15, 2011  12:45 AM)scout25 Wrote: What is the tip called

Look on the MFB parts list on beywiki.
(Feb. 10, 2011  12:05 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Pre-HWS Bull is utter garbage, so that simply means it's bad.

Rock and storm probably do better.

Rock and storm do in fact do better. Midnight is useless imo. It's really inconsistent .
well it has to do better than fury
Everything's better than Fury. But Midnight has potential. MF Midnight Bull GB145RF is pretty awesome for such a light Wheel. "Moo Moo Hurricane" was inconsistent too.
Does the bull ring with it still weigh the same, i like the parts at least but dont want junk from the original dark bull.
Bull is Bull, it will remain the same...
johannart
Ask a Question Get an Answer.
It's there for a reason :B
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:23 PM)johannart Wrote: Does the bull ring with it still weigh the same, i like the parts at least but dont want junk from the original dark bull.

um dark bull has better parts than this blade..
That's awesome!

But, you should post that in Recent Beyblade Purchases.
(Aug. 10, 2011  9:38 PM)miami11 Wrote: i have a midnight bull.

That post was unneeded.

UltraBlader: Yeah, the parts on Dark Bull are better than Midnight Bull's, especially the metal wheel.
SF is better than SD any day but the rest of Midnight Bull sucks, even if it is nicely pearlised.
Hm? Midnight is slightly better than Dark IMO. You simply need a MF. But yeah, the fact that Dark Bull has SD makes it the better release. But no, dracomageat, SF is decent only, while SD is top-tier. 125 is decent, and Midnight is decent. H145 is a good recoil track for attack types, and SD is a good Bottom. Thus, it is better, despite Dark.
What?! Why would SD be top tier? And I thought balance issues totally screwed over H145.
SD's been top-tier for stamina for a while now... And some Italian members use H145 in attack customs like MF-H Leone H145RF.
I tried various H145RF combos. Anything even slightly aggressive seems to off balance them enough tat they scrape on the stadium floor and I just don't get SD. It does nothing special and seems outclassed by the regular D to me.
We're getting way off topic here, in a necro thread, that is a horrible bey. :\
In all, yes. Not worth the buy, Inferno is much better, and even THAT isn't very good. (I still like Inferno on 125RF...) But yes, a waste of money.
I thought Inferno was useless. Does it have a purpose I dont see?

Midnight is way to light weight for any competative use, even with a heavier wheel like Bull. And SF is only top tier in hasbro stadiums, which doesnt matter competativly. In a normal competative situation, SD is top tier and should always be used over SF although SF isnt completely useless. For begginers it is a good moderatly powerful attack/stamina balance type performance tip
It has some smash, but it's definitely outclassed by a lot of things. IIRC it has a lot of recoil to. Sort of like Cyber Confused
Except Inferno can KO something every once in a while. Cyber cannot KO even WB. Though I saw Libra CH120SF doing okay against Vulcan months and months back right after the ban was lifted. Now, SF is useless, but it was decent for quite a while. Then again, I haven't seen it on Basalt, so it might do better then, but SF is beyond outclassed now. You'd be better off with the Pegasis 2-pack for 125 and SF, because you at least get Aquario, RF, Rock and Storm.
"Cyper" is Cyber or Hyper?

Pegasis Tornado Wing is one of the better face off sets, along with Metal Wing Smash and Dragon Bite Strike. (the reasons I own those 3)
Cyber. Well, both actually. (Frankly, Dragon Bite Strike is by far the best one. LLD+a near-top-tier combo? Genius.)
I had heard Hyper was better. i suppose not...

With the Ldrago Face off set, all you do is put a RF style tip on Ldrago, and then put a heavier CW on Earth Wolf like Bull or Aquarion, and you are set, especialy if a weak launch is used with Earth Wolf on left spinning beys.

This is getting off topic.

Since this will return to being a necro thread soon anyway, to sum everything up, Midnight is to lightweight to have any signifigant use. While further testing is needed, for now, it has no competative uses. The other parts (125 and SF) are common parts and are only decent, while Bull is a good CW, but is also easily obtained by buying Dark Bull which contains overall more usefull parts (Hasbro dark is better for defense than TT dark)
(Aug. 11, 2011  9:15 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I thought Inferno was useless. Does it have a purpose I dont see?

Midnight is way to light weight for any competative use, even with a heavier wheel like Bull. And SF is only top tier in hasbro stadiums, which doesnt matter competativly. In a normal competative situation, SD is top tier and should always be used over SF although SF isnt completely useless. For begginers it is a good moderatly powerful attack/stamina balance type performance tip

to light eh wait
230 major problem is being top HEAVY with metal wheels so if you do a combo like midnight gemois 230 would it stop the top heavy problem of 230 just a thought