[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

This is awesome
you can make a destabilizer with SF and still pwn other beys with Midnight
Has anyone tested Midnight agains RS/RSF opponents in TT attack stadium yet?
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:20 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: This is awesome
you can make a destabilizer with SF and still pwn other beys with Midnight
Has anyone tested Midnight agains RS/RSF opponents in TT attack stadium yet?

No, not much official testing has been done yet ...
Thinking about the chipping, I'm wondering if this might benefit from some unorthodox clear wheel choices.

The Virgo clear wheel looks like it should align with either the rings or the start of the ramp, which may be viable for some kind of CW attack to increase the effective height range of the wheel.

Escolpio looks like it might cover the rings and leave a big gap between the clear wheel and the ramps, which might be worth trying out.

Horuseus unique shape should make it an interesting possibility, but I expect it would benefit Midnight in the same way it does Vulcan, so we should know what to expect from that.

Aquila and Anubis look like they might be good fits for this wheel.
My Midnight Gemios/Escolpio 85RF can't even KO my MF-H Libra C145WB at all not even once in the TT Attack Stadium, why is everyone saying that Midnight's a good attack wheel?
(Jan. 29, 2011  2:27 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: My Midnight Gemios/Escolpio 85RF can't even KO my MF-H Libra C145WB at all not even once in the TT Attack Stadium, why is everyone saying that Midnight's a good attack wheel?

try it on 100 and with a metal face, megablader9 got 90% win vs earth ___ gb145wb with MF midnight ___ 100rf
(Jan. 29, 2011  3:08 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  2:27 AM)RyukiVentus Wrote: My Midnight Gemios/Escolpio 85RF can't even KO my MF-H Libra C145WB at all not even once in the TT Attack Stadium, why is everyone saying that Midnight's a good attack wheel?

try it on 100 and with a metal face, megablader9 got 90% win vs earth ___ gb145wb with MF midnight ___ 100rf

Tried that, but Iv'e down some testing With MF Midnight Bull S130/130RF against MF-H Earth Bull C145 and it easily knocks it out, maybe Midnight is a wheel that needs the right amount or same height as the other beyblade.
(Jan. 28, 2011  6:48 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: That means it was fake. Hasbro's products are actually sturdier than TT's. Plus, they gave Dark use.

No,I got my Dark Wolf in Hasbro packaging. It has very sturdy other parts. I discovered the shards in the stadium after reading the storm wheel's bio on the video game:has the cutting power of three spinning blades.Speechless
I just got Torch Aries125D and night virgoDF145BS today. They must be the equivilant to midnight bull. The package said they were legends or something, but they are not that good. I need to modify them by changing the tract or something. They look cool though.
(Jan. 30, 2011  1:25 AM)maximum43 Wrote: I just got Torch Aries125D and night virgoDF145BS today. They must be the equivilant to midnight bull. The package said they were legends or something, but they are not that good. I need to modify them by changing the tract or something. They look cool though.

That is what Beyblade is mainly about, customizing. Of course that they won't be good straight out the box, for the most part. And plus if it isn't really about Midnight Bull, don't post it here, post it in their appropriate threads.
I think all of these "Legends" are made with a lighter metal than the other Hasbro ones.

They feel so light and the "metal" starts getting scratched and worn off(???) after just one battle.

Something fishy is going on here...
(Feb. 01, 2011  9:35 PM)_bullseye_ Wrote: I think all of these "Legends" are made with a lighter metal than the other Hasbro ones.

They feel so light and the "metal" starts getting scratched and worn off(???) after just one battle.

Something fishy is going on here...

it is most likily the same metal

there is paint on the metal, thats why it gets worn in one battle
mmm...
is there a thread for midnight testing in TT attack stadium?
Also these testings on here need RS or RSF
My friend got midnight bull today. It is awesome.
How exactly is it awesome? I've been finding quite the opposite...
It beat some of my best blades.
(Feb. 02, 2011  6:31 AM)qwerty123 Wrote: It beat some of my best blades.
That does not mean anything if you have no good customizations ...
This wheel just got an 80% win rate over MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS when i was trying it, i used paper and a pen to mark how many wins it got.

Back on topic, Is it just me or is Midnight Pegasis 100RF soooooo fast?
(Feb. 02, 2011  5:21 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: This wheel just got an 80% win rate over MF-H Earth Bull GB145RS when i was trying it, i used paper and a pen to mark how many wins it got.

Back on topic, Is it just me or is Midnight Pegasis 100RF soooooo fast?

Was the combo you used Midnight Pegasis 100RF?
Midnight I don't think is a good name for it. I mean I know all they were trying to do is make a hybrid version of the Metal fight Bull but still give more effect on it being a bull. Why not Charge bull or Crash Bull? Another name find to have this problem is Torch Aries. I would call it Ram Aries or Sheild Aries. Now I already know what maybe some of you guys are going to say. "It doesn't matter dude! There awesome Beys!" I know it doesn't matter I'm just giving my opinion.
I agree with you about Midnight Bull for one reason. They made NIGHT Virgo and midNIGHT Bull. Stampede Bull would be nice too.
hmm, if my tests mean anything, i'm gonna post them here. give me you opinions. :3
http://youtu.be/4zIWa89tyZc?hd=1 (skip to the test portion of the vid)
http://youtu.be/PCCPntf6Ej8?hd=1
http://youtu.be/fDSO1JkDLL4?hd=1
http://youtu.be/L9Gd9AWjgcw?hd=1
None of those combos you tested out were top tier
use a RS or RSF or CS
lol. fine, how about this:
http://youtu.be/7PVITY7_yx4
you have got to be joking me...
i'm actually kinda worried if hasbro are going to make their future beyblade metal wheels from the same materials as the legends. Uncertain