[Product]  Midnight Bull 125SF.

It will help. I tested Lightning L Drago 105HF vs Earth Wolf 100WD and it did phenomenally better than it did with 100.

It was done in Max Stampede Stadium.
he has a point. every half centimeter counts..... even the slightest raise in the track can affect it.

and meteorking is right.... midnight is terrible in TT stadiums... less opportunity to knock out....
Guys Midnight is STILL good. Its a possible tier. Plus you DO have HASBRO STADIUM(s). An TT would show so much more reliable test. Just saying..

Sky: Maybe try MF-Midnight PegasusT125R2F? Not to forget, we all have different ways/style of launching.

In my opinoin, Midnight has to be one of HASBRO's best wheel invented.
that sucks hasbro has found another way to screw us up.make bad remakes of originals.
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:10 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: that sucks hasbro has found another way to screw us up.make bad remakes of originals.

Midnight bull isn't bad.
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:10 PM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: that sucks hasbro has found another way to screw us up.make bad remakes of originals.

Is not as if the original was good. Well, it was for about a month. But still, thank Hasbro for giving us Pre-HWS remakes so we won't have to waste money importing, as much as I hate to say it.
yes but if they would just add a couple grams it be better than what it is know.
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:29 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Guys Midnight is STILL good. Its a possible tier.
how could midnight be a possible tier when it's original ISN'T a top tier.... it got outclassed by quetz and vulcan... and trust me, vulcan is better.... i battled my friend who had a MF vulcan horseus 85 RF against MF Midnight bull T125 RF.... Midnight got KOed every round except one because it got lucky that my friend missed the stadium..... trust me, it has NO potential as a top tier....
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:29 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Plus you DO have HASBRO STADIUM(s). An TT would show so much more reliable test. Just saying..
ummm, have you even seen my tests?
http://youtu.be/4zIWa89tyZc?hd=1 (watch the tests mroe so than my review)
http://youtu.be/PCCPntf6Ej8?hd=1
http://youtu.be/fDSO1JkDLL4?hd=1
http://youtu.be/L9Gd9AWjgcw?hd=1
(Feb. 09, 2011  10:43 PM)Sequoia Wrote: Is not as if the original was good. Well, it was for about a month. But still, thank Hasbro for giving us Pre-HWS remakes so we won't have to waste money importing, as much as I hate to say it.
if the original is outclassed, what would a remake do? if a beyblade is better than the copy, it's worth importing..... don't forget that the original is 10 grams heavier than the remake....
(Feb. 10, 2011  4:42 AM)Sky Prince Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2011  9:29 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Guys Midnight is STILL good. Its a possible tier. Plus you DO have HASBRO STADIUM(s). An TT would show so much more reliable test. Just saying..
ummm, have you even seen my tests?
http://youtu.be/4zIWa89tyZc?hd=1 (watch the tests mroe so than my review)
http://youtu.be/PCCPntf6Ej8?hd=1
http://youtu.be/fDSO1JkDLL4?hd=1
http://youtu.be/L9Gd9AWjgcw?hd=1

you seen mc frown's video?
Watch it. Try to duplicate how he launches it, so that you can get similar results.
ummmm, all he did was bank it... of course he got a high KO rate.... banking is for insta knock outs... especially when you're testing by yourself.... it's that "time in between" launches that makes all the difference.... if it were someone else who was launching with him, it would be a whole different battle.... considering that no beyblade will go to the center in half a second that it is launched (meaning a defense or stamina type) and we all know that when u bank a beyblade or do a sliding shoot, first place it targets is the center.... it's like boxing in a rat in a snake tank with 0% chance of escape....
Did you watch the full video?
If you did, you would know that it wasn't like that every battle.
It wasn't just banking.
He said it is very difficult to launch it well.

You puts lotsa dots in your story. Lol
yes, i did watch it through... and honestly, i could have done the same thing but i didn't want to be unfair in my videos by giving Midnight the upperhand EVERY SINGLE ROUND.... again, it's like boxing in a rat in a snake tank with 0% chance of escape...
But it wasn't unfair.
It didn't happen as you are saying.
If you are getting bad results against WB, and Mc Frown gets decent results against RF, then something along the lines is different.
And it ain't because it was launched so that midnight gets an advantage.

I'm not trying to argue, by the way. I'd prefer this doesn't get taken that far.
Heres a bigger picture for those who had difficulties seeing it or dont own it.
[Image: midnightbull1.jpg]
haha, who said i got bad results against WB? did u even WATCH my vids? i even used a fresh RF that was worn down perfectly in my vids... i got a lot of knock out using it..... haha, this conversation is going nowhere.
but what i saw in mcfrown's vids was that when RS moved, Midnight had a harder time knocking out and when it didn't, it took 2 hits to KO. besides, i tested it against my friend who's just as good as i am with attack types. it got WAY outclassed by his gravity Perseus, vulcan, and it couldn't even budge a MF Hell Kerbex GB145 RS (or RSF)..... also, what i seemed to notice in mcfrown's vid was y did midnight ONLY get the opportunity to have a MF while earth bull did not? and let us not forget that C145 is declining as a defense track... it gets outclassed by R145 and GB145.....
Just watched all of yours.
Something I noticed was that mc Frown's midnight combo moved faster.
I honestly don't see humor. I've noticed a certain sense of arrogance around here, where people think that what they say goes, no questions asked, or debating involved. Saying "haha" makes it seems like your ego is too big to handle a little debate.
(no hard feelings by the way Smile )
Mc frown didn't use RS. He used rf for defense.
I also never said it was great, or awesome, or super ultra amazing. I just said it wasn't as horrible as you were making it out to be.
You in specific really can't complain about c145, since you used wb. That's not a valid argument.

Like I said before, I would really like if this did not turn into an argument. Just a nice debate Smile
(Feb. 09, 2011  4:56 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote: As soon as you prove (With Test Results) that non-painted Metal Wheels do better(Affect performance) than painted Metal Wheels.
http://youtu.be/7BR2N9X7tV4?hd=1
lol. ok, so i retract my statement... and i ended getting the opposite result.....
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:58 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Just watched all of yours.
Something I noticed was that mc Frown's midnight combo moved faster.
I honestly don't see humor. I've noticed a certain sense of arrogance around here, where people think that what they say goes, no questions asked, or debating involved. Saying "haha" makes it seems like your ego is too big to handle a little debate.
(no hard feelings by the way Smile )
Mc frown didn't use RS. He used rf for defense.
I also never said it was great, or awesome, or super ultra amazing. I just said it wasn't as horrible as you were making it out to be.
You in specific really can't complain about c145, since you used wb. That's not a valid argument.

Like I said before, I would really like if this did not turn into an argument. Just a nice debate Smile
lol.
1) my "haha"s are laugher "haha"s... not "ego hahas"... if u didn't know =P don't assume before u get the facts.
2) i was requested to use WB... not like i wanted to....... that's if u actually read that i was doing it upon request.....
3) no wonder it got knocked out so easily. using RF like an RS is not really the best ideas in the world... it gives it more mobility where as if u hit it, it's mobility jumps giving it more chance for a knock out unlike RS.
4) my friend tested using a better defense combo...
ttpUncertain/youtu.be/7PVITY7_yx4
5) my Rf was less mobile compared to Mcfrowns cause it IS worn down. but it still was capable of KOing (again, this conversation is going nowhere... i'm not saying it's terrible... i'm saying it CAN'T be a top tier... which is my POINT OF THIS EXPLANATION.........)
is it good?
it's so-so meteopegasus... not the best but it get's outclassed by vulcan, pre-hws bull, and quetz but it's decent if u don't have the money to buy them.
Pre-HWS Bull is utter garbage, so that simply means it's bad.

Rock and storm probably do better.
Wow, then this turned out to be pretty disappointing.
Tests have shown that apparantly in can stand up to WB combos but not rubber bottoms ones which make this pretty useless.
(Feb. 10, 2011  5:58 AM)Sky Prince Wrote: 3) no wonder it got knocked out so easily. using RF like an RS is not really the best ideas in the world... it gives it more mobility where as if u hit it, it's mobility jumps giving it more chance for a knock out unlike RS.

if you read the description you would see this
Quote:This might seem like a crappy defense combo but in terms of raw defense it really isnt. This is the best ive seen an RF combo do against it

i am pretty sure Mc Frown tested a couple top tier attack combos with RF vs it :\ <- offtopic
What is the tip called