[Product]  [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series

Honestly for me I’m just gonna wait and see what the staff says about the stadium set before thinking about getting it. It’s really the best thing of the Pro Series so far.

Not gonna pay $20 for a Beyblade that isn’t compatible with any other Bey and will wear down in three battles.
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:45 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Honestly for me I’m just gonna wait and see what the staff says about the stadium set before thinking about getting it. It’s really the best thing of the Pro Series so far.

Not gonna pay $20 for a Beyblade that isn’t compatible with any other Bey and will wear down in three battles.

XD ikr
(Jan. 18, 2021  4:15 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: qhats coming in the pro series

All that's confirmed through listings is Judgement Joker, Perfect Phoenix, Zwei Luinor, Lord Spryzen, Command Dragon, and Soul Balkesh (Naked Bahamut)
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:22 PM)NAP Wrote: Pro Series reception seems positive from what I've seen. What happened?

If its been positive, then I've seen absolutely none of it. Probably doesn't help when one of the first things I've seen is Shindog's video if it going from in the box to teeth so flat they're basically slopes in under 12 minutes. The wear issues are real with this line, and I've heard of similar wear issues regarding the stadium as well.
I saw a few at Target & was like "20$!" My wallet cried. I'm just waiting for Perfect Phinoex. I guess this is Hasbros way of saying "yea we screwed up so here is our solution". Simular to when they released the MFB beys that were horrible & then they relased "Beyblade Legends" that were great. Why can't they just make them right the first time around. What was the point of the hypersphere drivers or beys made with more plastic than a woman in LA?
im hoping they fix the teeth on the next wave. its honestly pathetic why they couldnt do it right in the first place.
Didn’t Hasbro pick these specific beys because of the reviews they got?
From my experience, the only one that doesn't wear down quickly, is the Pro Engaard. It's been through battles with heavy hitters, and others, and the teeth show no signs of wear.
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:05 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I saw a few at Target & was like "20$!" My wallet cried. I'm just waiting for Perfect Phinoex. I guess this is Hasbros way of saying "yea we screwed up so here is our solution". Simular to when they released the MFB  beys that were horrible & then they relased "Beyblade Legends" that were great. Why can't they just make them right the first time around. What was the point of the hypersphere drivers or beys made with more plastic than a woman in LA?
Ohohoh LMAO
Also Hasbro Pro Series is them trying to use marketing strategy to make pathetic beys, then sell better ones at higher prices, at least Takara Tomy does try for a good and Balanced meta, Hasbro is just ridiculous

Also Hasbro Managed to Create something that wears Faster than XTREME' ON THE MUSOU BEY STADIUM CONGRATTTSSSS HASBRO
I got to had it to them, I never thought it was possible
I wonder why ao many people hate pro series so much. I mean. Yeah the teeth can wear down but it's not after like 10 battles or anything. TT teeth can break too. We were always complaining about how they didn't make anything right (excluding switchstrike) then they make pro series and we still hate it. I've had both my series beys since Christmas and they've been up against countless sparking, heavy hitting gt, etc. And i haven't changed their drivers at all since i got them. They still look perfectly fine. No hasbro didn't make them perfect first try and no they haven't fixed the problem just yet but even TT had to remold certain beys because of their breaking issues. My tt cho-z achilles' teeth are almost completely gone and I haven't really used it that much. Maybe we're expecting too much out of hasbro too fast. It's their first time doing this just like it's our first time experiencing it and i doubt anyone could make such a kind if drastic change and get it at least 98% first try. Idk that's just my opinion
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:04 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: I wonder why ao many people hate pro series so much. I mean. Yeah the teeth can wear down but it's not after like 10 battles or anything. TT teeth can break too. We were always complaining about how they didn't make anything right (excluding switchstrike) then they make pro series and we still hate it. I've had both my series beys since Christmas and they've been up against countless sparking, heavy hitting gt, etc. And i haven't changed their drivers at all since i got them. They still look perfectly fine. No hasbro didn't make them perfect first try and no they haven't fixed the problem just yet but even TT had to remold certain beys because of their breaking issues. My tt cho-z achilles' teeth are almost completely gone and I haven't really used it that much. Maybe we're expecting too much out of hasbro too fast. It's their first time doing this just like it's our first time experiencing it and i doubt anyone could make such a kind if drastic change and get it at least 98% first try. Idk that's just my opinion
Yeah Cho-z layers kinda Like that, but honestly it's just their marketing strategy which we getting sick off.
We expect much about Hasbro cos this is PRO SERIES NOT TAKARA TOMY REPLICA MISERABLE FAILURE SERIES
(Jan. 26, 2021  12:04 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: I wonder why ao many people hate pro series so much. I mean. Yeah the teeth can wear down but it's not after like 10 battles or anything. TT teeth can break too. We were always complaining about how they didn't make anything right (excluding switchstrike) then they make pro series and we still hate it. I've had both my series beys since Christmas and they've been up against countless sparking, heavy hitting gt, etc. And i haven't changed their drivers at all since i got them. They still look perfectly fine. No hasbro didn't make them perfect first try and no they haven't fixed the problem just yet but even TT had to remold certain beys because of their breaking issues. My tt cho-z achilles' teeth are almost completely gone and I haven't really used it that much. Maybe we're expecting too much out of hasbro too fast. It's their first time doing this just like it's our first time experiencing it and i doubt anyone could make such a kind if drastic change and get it at least 98% first try. Idk that's just my opinion

We wanted slopes, not teeth. The teeth cut off customization with the rest of Hasbro. What’s the fun in getting a Hasbro Quest if you can’t put it on Hasbeys?
I'm not sure if that was mentioned earlier, but the driver codes follow the release scheme of TTs ChoZ releases (obviously excluding Ultimate Reboot)

PR-01 ?
PR-02 Xtend (in this case Xtend+)
Yard skipped
PR-03 Jolt
Wedge skipped
Operate skipped
Eternal skipped
PR-04 Friction
Destroy skipped
Sword skipped
PR-05 Absorb
PR-06 ?
2 more drivers skipped
PR-07 Quest
PR-08 Dimension

(no new drivers in the ChoZ era, we could possibly count the limited edition Shining Ameterios 3 Destroy' in, that would be PR-09)

PR-09 Destroy'
PR-10 Ultimate Reboot (god series)
PR-11 ...

If that's intentional (it would be a major coincidence if not) it would mean the following:

PR-01: Volcanic or Volcanic' (as they did Xtend+ for PR-02 as well)
PR-06: Zephyr', Evolution or Zeta'

And it would also imply that we're unlikely to get Yard, Wedge, Operate, Eternal, Destroy and Sword, which is very unfortunate, however these tips are not that competitive or in the case of Eternal it would imply that Hasbro might still not like to do POM material which could lead to the question if Friction will have it...
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:09 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  12:06 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: Yes!

Double yes.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
I used to think that the pro series were exclusively at target only however I found em at my walmart lol
Bonjour tout le monde ! Aucune nouvelle de la vague 3 des Pro Séries ?
(May. 07, 2021  8:41 PM)Spriggan13 Wrote: Bonjour tout le monde ! Aucune nouvelle de la vague 3 des Pro Séries ?

Translation: Hi everyone! Any news of wave 3 of the Pro Series?
Why doesn’t hasbro add teeth to their beyblades?
(Jun. 13, 2021  3:46 PM)Exodimo Wrote: Why doesn’t hasbro add teeth to their beyblades?

They did added teeth and then PRO series happened (it wears down at light-speed). Well, i guess we're back to slopes!

Jokes aside, I think they started it to make they're beys incompatible with tt ones. I don't have sure tho.
Unfortunately Hasbro already gave teeth to its beys, creating that monstrosity called Beyblade Burst Pro Series.
(May. 07, 2021  8:47 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  8:41 PM)Spriggan13 Wrote: Bonjour tout le monde ! Aucune nouvelle de la vague 3 des Pro Séries ?

Translation: Hi everyone! Any news of wave 3 of the Pro Series?

Soul Balkesh
Lord Spryzen
Command Dragon
(Jun. 15, 2021  1:36 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  8:47 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Translation: Hi everyone! Any news of wave 3 of the Pro Series?

Soul Balkesh
Lord Spryzen
Command Dragon

I reckon Venom/Erase Devolos would have been better than Lord.
(Jun. 15, 2021  1:36 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(May. 07, 2021  8:47 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Translation: Hi everyone! Any news of wave 3 of the Pro Series?

Soul Balkesh
Lord Spryzen
Command Dragon
  • Soul Balkesh has paradox and eternal. 
  • The parts for imperial and lord are unknown. 
  • I would like to see ignition' and dimension'. 
  • I would love to see an Infinite ring in pro series eventually, as the rings are not the PROblem.Maybe they could even put expensive drivers on their horrible layers, I think that would make up for the issue. 
  •  I think anyone and everyone would buy even a Victory Valkyrie with Zone'+Z on it; I know I would.