[Product]  [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series

(Aug. 30, 2021  6:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:39 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dang that argue up there was crazy but it ended out good lol! Anyways I'm planning on buying PS! any bets do you think I should get?

I heavily recommend Lord Spryzen, Judgement Joker, Perfect Phoenix and Zwei Luinor. That way you'll have a great assortment of parts.

That you my friend!
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:41 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2021  6:39 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dang that argue up there was crazy but it ended out good lol! Anyways I'm planning on buying PS! any bets do you think I should get?

I heavily recommend Lord Spryzen, Judgement Joker, Perfect Phoenix and Zwei Luinor. That way you'll have a great assortment of parts.

I would add Command Dragon to this. Good parts in that one as well.
I just got lord spryzen if anyone wants me to do battles with it I will with other beys I have as well make combos with parts I have
Conspiracy theory: Ace Dragon’s driver is labelled PR-17.
Using product code theory, it may have:
*Sword (Slingshock version is TA17-S)
*Octa(Switch Strike version is TS17)
*Banshee??(HS version is TH17, least likely)
(Oct. 16, 2021  2:24 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Conspiracy theory: Ace Dragon’s driver is labelled PR-17.

That doesn’t hold any water. 

PR-09 is Destroy’. 
TA09 is Hold. 

No relation.
(Oct. 16, 2021  2:24 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Conspiracy theory: Ace Dragon’s driver is labelled PR-17.

Pro Series Driver numbers are different from the original code numbers, plus the Driver will be an Attack Type Driver, since the Pro Series Ace Dragon has been confirmed to be an Attack Type.
Next wave they should do dusk diabolos (first diabolos chip and weight fused) hurricane and bullet
(Oct. 18, 2021  12:33 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Next wave they should do dusk diabolos (first diabolos chip and weight fused) hurricane and bullet

why bullet?
Has to hasn’t made a bullet driver yet so it would be fitting
What is the release date for this wave? Are preorders only available at Entertainment Earth or do other retailers have them?
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:18 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: What is the release date for this wave? Are preorders only available at Entertainment Earth or do other retailers have them?

I think it's only Entertainment Earth atm. Individual pre-orders don't seem to be up yet from what it looks like, it's just the case of 8.
cho-z valtryek is actually really good it the universe spm that comes with hasbros curse satomb and around from pro series lord
you should try it
(Oct. 18, 2021  2:47 AM)TitaniumNinja74 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  1:18 AM)AlphaOmega Wrote: What is the release date for this wave? Are preorders only available at Entertainment Earth or do other retailers have them?

I think it's only Entertainment Earth atm. Individual pre-orders don't seem to be up yet from what it looks like, it's just the case of 8.

Thank you for the reply, most appreciated.
i hope hasbro makes a direct copy of the tt dynamite stadium because i really want it but i dont wanna pay a ton for shipping
(Oct. 22, 2021  3:12 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: i hope hasbro makes a direct copy of the tt dynamite stadium because i really want it but i dont wanna pay a ton for shipping

right?
(Jan. 20, 2021  6:05 PM)Dodgest Wrote: I saw a few at Target & was like "20$!" My wallet cried. I'm just waiting for Perfect Phinoex. I guess this is Hasbros way of saying "yea we screwed up so here is our solution". Simular to when they released the MFB  beys that were horrible & then they relased "Beyblade Legends" that were great. Why can't they just make them right the first time around. What was the point of the hypersphere drivers or beys made with more plastic than a woman in LA?

more plastic than the ocean
I see January is when they are being released. Do we have a street date?

As a Hasbro Pro apologist, I plan on buying every one. The more successful Hasbro is with this Pro series, the more money they'll put into it, the better the beys will be.

I mean, I hope that's the case...?

We LOVE Lord Spryzen, Command Dragon, and Judgement Joker in my house. I also have Perfect Phoenix. Haven't opened that last one yet, but I've heard good things!
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:00 PM)n00bBeybladeDad Wrote: I see January is when they are being released. Do we have a street date?

As a Hasbro Pro apologist, I plan on buying every one. The more successful Hasbro is with this Pro series, the more money they'll put into it, the better the beys will be.

I mean, I hope that's the case...?

We LOVE Lord Spryzen, Command Dragon, and Judgement Joker in my house. I also have Perfect Phoenix. Haven't opened that last one yet, but I've heard good things!

Turbo's SlingShock was a success from what I've heard, but since then, Hasbro's main line has been becoming worse and worse, so anything could happen. For the release date, that is just a prediction. As seen with SpeedStorm wave 4, Entertainment Earth could change the release date depending on when they get them in stock.
Ight new set with stadium coming I don’t know what beys are gonna be in them but my guess is sword Valkyrie sting extreme dash and union achelies with idk hopefully new stadium will be like the big limited gt stadium tt had
(Nov. 18, 2021  2:10 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Nope, its stock wizard if Zankye's app leaks are correct. I feel like Zankye is just hating on Pro Series at this point because of the lack of dash drivers and poor choices of parts, but to be honest its aimed at kids, and why would kids really care about if a Bey part is viable. Beyblade wiki articles saying so and so part is bad can be rather demoralising, I'm glad its only for competitive, for it feels like maining Kirby post Melee at this point

The whole point of the pro series is that it's the one for pros - competitively minded beybladers. It literally says it on the tin. Zankye absolutely has a point here. 
Also, being accurate is the point of beywiki, not to encourage confirmation bias.
(Nov. 18, 2021  5:08 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2021  2:10 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Nope, its stock wizard if Zankye's app leaks are correct. I feel like Zankye is just hating on Pro Series at this point because of the lack of dash drivers and poor choices of parts, but to be honest its aimed at kids, and why would kids really care about if a Bey part is viable. Beyblade wiki articles saying so and so part is bad can be rather demoralising, I'm glad its only for competitive, for it feels like maining Kirby post Melee at this point

The whole point of the pro series is that it's the one for pros - competitively minded beybladers. It literally says it on the tin. Zankye absolutely has a point here. 
Also, being accurate is the point of beywiki, not to encourage confirmation bias.

While I don't necessarily disagree with you, I feel I should offer somewhat of a counterpoint.

I don't think Hasbro is gearing the Pro Series line towards competitive players in earnest, and they know it. 

While the marketing says "Pro Series," who they're really catering to is the slightly older demographic that still plays with Beyblades but doesn't want "little kid toys." The use of buzzwords like "battle performance features" and "competitive edge" are meant for people who aren't going to look into it any further. "Authentic Japanese components"? Shut up and take my money, right? 
For all intents and purposes, of course they perform better than the non-Pro Series Beyblades (sometimes). You bought a "pro" product, and it beat the "normie" stuff. It's building and reinforcing confirmation bias. 

I'd posit that Hasbro's true aim for the Pro Series is to sell to older players and hold onto their younger demographic as they age up. Nothing more. To assume that Pro Series is earnestly aimed at the competitive community is to both give them too much and too little credit. =

They know exactly what they're doing, and it has nothing to do with what we want.

For me to be absolutely clear,

There is no app "leak", these are all public on the app that anyone can unlock and that appear for people, the information is also true so I don't get the idea "if" it isn't like I  made a Takara Tomy Model of Wizard and put it in the app.

I already messaged p0l1w4g06 on this but I personally don't like being dragged into this thread when I didn't even post on this thread to start the discussion. 

"At this point because of the lack of dash drivers and poor choices of parts"

I think my stance has been extremely clear for the longest period of time that if Hasbro is going to make this series they should do it properly. If Hasbro wants to do something like Hyperblades with Legends and just re-release beys with the proper gimmicks and stock combos sure. But the entire series either just randomly has stock or is with competitive parts which is not consistent at all. If Pro wants to advertise with influencers and with all other advertisements and promo that this is them choosing competitive parts for releases then go actually do it. 

I also don't get the point of this, what I can't say is that Ace Dragon2 Drake Reboot Zan is an awful choice of parts? If you like Pro Series good for you but don't give me a forced positivity take.

As well, if "Beyblade wiki articles" are so "demoralising" then why have you made so many drafts for it? I can't help but feel this post was a bit passive-aggressive towards me because I and others have criticized the drafting you made. This stance against the wiki came out of no where, I don't really know why it was mentioned if it wasn't for that reason.

At the end of the day if YOU like Pro Series good for you, hope you enjoy but don't drag me into this.

Thanks
(Nov. 18, 2021  1:58 AM)The dark knight Wrote: Ight new set with stadium coming I don’t know what beys are gonna be in them but my guess is sword Valkyrie sting extreme dash and union achelies with idk hopefully new stadium will be like the big limited gt stadium tt had

Sword Valtryek Sting-P Xtreme' Retsu
Wizard Fafnir Ratchet-P Rise Zan
They really lazy with this one