[Product]  [Hasbro] Beyblade Burst Pro Series

They need to do Master Devolos correctly. Left Spin is killing me lol
Based on everything that we have so far, what do you think would be the dominating attack type combo in the meta?
(Jan. 03, 2021  1:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Based on everything that we have so far, what do you think would be the dominating attack type combo in the meta?

For Pro it’ll probably be Judgment Joker blitz jolt/destroy’
(Jan. 03, 2021  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  1:09 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Based on everything that we have so far, what do you think would be the dominating attack type combo in the meta?

For Pro it’ll probably be Judgment Joker blitz jolt/destroy’

What weight? Just Zan?
(Jan. 03, 2021  1:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  1:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: For Pro it’ll probably be Judgment Joker blitz jolt/destroy’

What weight? Just Zan?

I didn’t specify a weight since Zan is all we know.
They look good
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  1:46 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What weight? Just Zan?

I didn’t specify a weight since Zan is all we know.

Judgement Joker has Sen on it though... Zwei Luinor has Metsu as well. I'm not sure what would work best on the combo though. Zan is not confirmed to be in the Pro Series (it might come on Soul Balkesh, but who knows)
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I didn’t specify a weight since Zan is all we know.

Judgement Joker has Sen on it though...  Zwei Luinor has Metsu as well.  I'm not sure what would work best on the combo though.  Zan is not confirmed to be in the Pro Series (it might come on Soul Balkesh, but who knows)

Oh yeah true, it does have Sen not Zan.
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:26 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2021  2:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Judgement Joker has Sen on it though...  Zwei Luinor has Metsu as well.  I'm not sure what would work best on the combo though.  Zan is not confirmed to be in the Pro Series (it might come on Soul Balkesh, but who knows)

Oh yeah true, it does have Sen not Zan.

We could get Gen at some point as well...
Layers I think are getting remade. Geist/Wizard Fafnir, Imperial Dragon, Regalia/Big Bang Genesis, Prime Apocalypse, Master Diabolos, Heaven Pegasus, Dusk Bahamut,

Disks: all GT disks

Drivers: Power, Quick, Low, Bullet, Hybrid (I can’t think of more)
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Layers I think are getting remade. Geist/Wizard Fafnir, Imperial Dragon, Regalia/Big Bang Genesis, Prime Apocalypse, Master Diabolos, Heaven Pegasus, Dusk Bahamut,

Disks: all GT disks, Lift

Wait? Lift? They already did Lift.
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:30 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: All wave 1 stuff is available on the Hasbro site.
(Jan. 06, 2021  6:23 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Layers I think are getting remade. Geist/Wizard Fafnir, Imperial Dragon, Regalia/Big Bang Genesis, Prime Apocalypse, Master Diabolos, Heaven Pegasus, Dusk Bahamut,

Disks: all GT disks

If hasbro actually makes mugen lock beys that would be insane.
I really really want to see the Infinite Lock beys
Is it just me or did they disable comments on this new Beyblade Burst Pro Series post? https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEXUphLWQg/

Says 22 comments when I look on my phone, but I can't click through to them and they don't appear on desktop. Interesting ...
(Jan. 15, 2021  11:49 PM)Kei Wrote: Is it just me or did they disable comments on this new Beyblade Burst Pro Series post? https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEXUphLWQg/

Says 22 comments when I look on my phone, but I can't click through to them and they don't appear on desktop. Interesting ...

Seems that they did. People probably flooding the comments complaining about teeth.
So pro series beys are out in Germany and...

https://www.smythstoys.com/de/de-de/spie...SM10010118

They cost more than importing Takara Superking beys. What a joke Unhappy
(Jan. 17, 2021  4:18 PM)tubitr Wrote: So pro series beys are out in Germany and...

https://www.smythstoys.com/de/de-de/spie...SM10010118

They cost more than importing Takara Superking beys. What a joke Unhappy

Same price in France...
hasbro: sells takara tomy beys as pro series beys for 2X the price, Hasbo: [Image: 1fir92.jpg]
Every driver from hypersphere would loss a ton of "calories" on the pro series
It's sort of sad thinking about all the potential this had, and yet it's just so bad that I honestly think it should be avoided at all costs short of absolutely needing their parts for some reason. I dunno why you wouldn't just get a TT bey then though, so... yeah. Not looking good there Hasbro when your mainline gimmick looks better than your "accurate beys".

Shoulda just stuck with slopes and made them compatible with everything else. Would've been simpler and avoid the wear issues a ton better.
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: It's sort of sad thinking about all the potential this had, and yet it's just so bad that I honestly think it should be avoided at all costs short of absolutely needing their parts for some reason. I dunno why you wouldn't just get a TT bey then though, so... yeah. Not looking good there Hasbro when your mainline gimmick looks better than your "accurate beys".

Shoulda just stuck with slopes and made them compatible with everything else. Would've been simpler and avoid the wear issues  a ton better.

Pro Series reception seems positive from what I've seen. What happened?
(Jan. 18, 2021  3:22 PM)NAP Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2021  11:14 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: It's sort of sad thinking about all the potential this had, and yet it's just so bad that I honestly think it should be avoided at all costs short of absolutely needing their parts for some reason. I dunno why you wouldn't just get a TT bey then though, so... yeah. Not looking good there Hasbro when your mainline gimmick looks better than your "accurate beys".

Shoulda just stuck with slopes and made them compatible with everything else. Would've been simpler and avoid the wear issues  a ton better.

Pro Series reception seems positive from what I've seen. What happened?

In other countries the shipping cost is higher than getting TT beys but that's kinda out of Hasbro's control since it's mostly resellers from sites like Toywiz or whatever. Also the teeth seem to wear down quickly.