[Product]  Cho Z Valkyrie 1' Reach Reboot' Hajime Shacho Collaboration wbba Limited

[Image: CtrzWiS.jpg]
In this Suturday they'll release new wbba limited bey which will collaborated with Hajime Shacho who has most subscriber number at youtube in Japan.
The layer makes me just feel American with its red, white, and blue design. Even the red 1 disk helps out.

Honestly the only thing that would make this better is if it was Ultimate Reboot' instead.
Cool. Wait. Reboot''? What about ultimate reboot?
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:52 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: The layer makes me just feel American with its red, white, and blue design. Even the red 1 disk helps out.

Honestly the only thing that would make this better is if it was Ultimate Reboot' instead.

That would make this a more enticing product, actually.
So unlike the WBBA Archer Hercules, this isn't worth it....

Cho-Z Valkyrie is good so long as you have Zenith with it (which this release doesn't have)
1' would be good with an Xcalibur if Buster Xcalibur wasn't too unbalanced for it's own good (and outclassed in general)
Reach is okay but outclassed by Bump which can be easy to get (especially with Hasbro's Ark Bahamut)
Reboot' is just.... NO
It's beautiful, I love it! I think this is on par with that Archer Hercules recolour in terms of looks. That white Reboot? Looks perfect for Dragoon Bakuten remake, in fact that white Reach would be perfect for a Dragoon V2 remake. The colour scheme in general reminds me of the Mugen Damashii form from Kamen Rider Ghost, which is one of my favourite looking suits.
My dreams of Reboot Dash have come to fruition! ?
WOW. That thing is BEAUTIFUL! The Parts are pretty lame but I don't even care.
This is so FANTASTIC. And Rb’, this is amazing ?
I am fairly sad that its reboot dash and not ultimate reboot dash. But at the very least this makes ult reboot dash a very real possibility.
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:05 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So unlike the WBBA Archer Hercules, this isn't worth it....

Cho-Z Valkyrie is good so long as you have Zenith with it (which this release doesn't have)
1' would be good with an Xcalibur if Buster Xcalibur wasn't too unbalanced for it's own good (and outclassed in general)
Reach is okay but outclassed by Bump which can be easy to get (especially with Hasbro's Ark Bahamut)
Reboot' is just.... NO

This release is pretty obviously meant for just collection purposes. Competitive part inclusion wasn’t a priority.
So tN 0 Reboot will become semi competitive again!
(Mar. 28, 2019  8:29 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: So tN 0 Reboot will become semi competitive again!

No, tN is too light.
(Mar. 28, 2019  6:29 PM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2019  1:05 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So unlike the WBBA Archer Hercules, this isn't worth it....

Reboot' is just.... NO

This release is pretty obviously meant for just collection purposes. Competitive part inclusion wasn’t a priority.

Cho-Z Valkyrie is good though? And this recolour is beautiful. Zenith isn't essential to make choV combos work.

1' is disappointing to see for sure, but it's not bad by any means. It's a nice attack choice, and doesn't solely work with Xcalibur Beys.

Reach is underrated. I don't think people toyed with it enough on release to make a judgement on it honestly. It's not bad, just maybe a little outclassed by now. This release also makes it readily available, which I can't remember it being easily available anywhere else?

Reboot' is great to see. Reboot can be deadly sometimes. Sure, it's not gonna top the metagame constantly, but Reboot has uses, haha. Plus, more Dash Drivers means more attack options. There's no real downside to this being a thing now.
Cool release! Not every stock combo is going to be hyper competitive. And more Dash Drivers are always welcome.
Something worth noting: the purple Reboot from the Premium Set (which is almost two years old... i feel old, oh no) didn't seem to have the same sticking problems as the blue Reboots from the gV starter and the God Entry Set (well, mine didn't at least lol). A lot of parts tend to be kind of rough in their first releases and later versions will have fewer issues. Remember when 8 used to stick to Reboot? That got fixed in the next release. Later Revolves tend to spin better, later Orbits and Atomics have better free spin... I'm kinda getting away from my point lol but basically I'd be surprised if Reboot' had sticking problems.
I don’t know why so many people are hating on reboot dash. Reboot isn’t the best driver in the world, but gimmicky and fun. Everything doesn’t have to come with top tiers parts, you know??
(Mar. 28, 2019  4:52 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: The layer makes me just feel American with its red, white, and blue design. Even the red 1 disk helps out.

Right? I'm getting such a patriotic vibe from this Beyblade.
No complaints here, but I do wish they went with a different color for the Burst Stoppers. Perhaps dark blue? It just feels like too much red, but that could be just me.
Looks nice especially pitting it against Royal Chouzetsu Spriggan stock combo (tho I guess this CZV will probably win mostly via Spin Finish due to more stamina?)
(Mar. 28, 2019  11:04 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Something worth noting: the purple Reboot from the Premium Set (which is almost two years old... i feel old, oh no) didn't seem to have the same sticking problems as the blue Reboots from the gV starter and the God Entry Set (well, mine didn't at least lol). A lot of parts tend to be kind of rough in their first releases and later versions will have fewer issues. Remember when 8 used to stick to Reboot? That got fixed in the next release. Later Revolves tend to spin better, later Orbits and Atomics have better free spin... I'm kinda getting away from my point lol but basically I'd be surprised if Reboot' had sticking problems.

I've never heard of Reboot "sticking". I've heard (and seen) that it's slower to kick off than Ultimate Reboot, but that's hardly getting stuck.

I've had the opposite tendency with Revolve as well. My Revolve from Rising Ragnaruk still works like a charm and is my go-to if I ever want to use it competitively, while my Revolve from Guardian Kerbeus has a loose plate that keeps falling off the driver and my green Revolve from Random Booster 8 (Blaze Ragnaruk Triple Revolve) likes to stick and doesn't spin nearly as well.

This is a place where your mileage may vary.
Yeah, Reboot had a sticking problem in the beginning. The little tip wouldn't retract sometimes and is just stuck for the entire battle.