[Product]  Berserker Byakko/Whiger 125S - Officially unreleased Zero-G Beyblade ...

Just like with the name of the Rei kid who owns this Beyblade, Valentin and I used our contacts to figure out that it indeed has Berserker, and the name of its Chrome Wheel is apparently just "tiger". It is of course not one-hundred percent confirmed, but it is not "Driger", it is not "Baihu", it is something that absolutely sounds like "tiger". Therefore, as you know TAKARA-TOMY, expect "Tigar" or something 'funky' like that.
As always, give credit where it is due before using this information, please.
This is awesome! I defiantly will get this bey as soon as it comes out, I LOVE TIGERS!!! Lol I can't wait to see its release, IMO it looks like it might be the same width as bahamdia, or at least close.
Thanks for the info Kai-V and Valentin. It's nice to know what it's name is. It's pretty cool.
Thanks so much Kai-V and Valentin! Hmm, I wonder what "Tiger" will be good for, Attack, Defence, Stamina (of course, if they do plan on actually releasing it.)

Still tho, the 125SF part sucks Unhappy
@Yuko Ray 14: I don't think the release of this is confirmed though, just the name. Or is it?
Well you know, just trying to stay positive Smile
I can't imagine how broken this thing will be when synchromed with Dragooon. Just by glancing at it, the heads seem a really similar shape and go in the same direction when synchromed! I am really looking forward to it if it does get released.
When I think Tiger I think attack, but the chrome wheel looks a little defenseish, in my opinion. Anyway, I really hope Hasbro releases this...I'd definitely buy it.
It really looks like L-Drago Destroy's/Guardian's metal frame. I don't see any defensive purpose as you say. It appears that it would have high recoil, but hopefully it's released so we can see Grin
(Jun. 02, 2013  3:30 AM)Tri Wrote: It really looks like L-Drago Destroy's/Guardian's metal frame. I don't see any defensive purpose as you say. It appears that it would have high recoil, but hopefully it's released so we can see Grin

It depends on how reinforced/hollow the tips of those "claws" are haha. Anywho, we won't know until it comes out. (If it does Tongue_out)
The bey is given 125SF because SF is a good defense bottom in zero g
It might just be good for synchroming with phoenic
You're totally right! If the spikes face the way they do in the pic, then they point in the opposite direction of phoenic. That way, if you built phoenic "tiger" S130R2F or somethin', then it would basically be a left-rotating, super-heavy blitz wheel, only legal! That would be boss. Smile
(Jun. 02, 2013  4:11 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: You're totally right! If the spikes face the way they do in the pic, then they point in the opposite direction of phoenic. That way, if you built phoenic "tiger" S130R2F or somethin', then it would basically be a left-rotating, super-heavy blitz wheel, only legal! That would be boss. Smile

Tell me more about how you stole the words right out of my mouth lol, I also agree!
sorry about my stupidity in my last post, i looked into it some more and this beyblade is looking to be really promising hopefully they release it soon.
This is so COOL!
Thanks for the information,Kai-V!
Thanks for the info about the name! Smile sounds quite good.
I'll get it just cause I like tigers, hopefully it's actually a good bey
COOL! I hope it's released!
(Jun. 02, 2013  12:13 PM)theowiwak Wrote: If i heard good, the name is berserker tigurado

Not really, unless you tell me that you speak perfect Korean ?
Finally, A tiger themed bey. I have always loved tigers. They have been a huge deal in my life. I can't wait till the new ones come out. I imagine a Minotaur, a thunderbird, hellhound, and a wherewolf
It isn't confirmed new ones will come out!

(Jun. 02, 2013  4:14 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2013  4:11 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: You're totally right! If the spikes face the way they do in the pic, then they point in the opposite direction of phoenic. That way, if you built phoenic "tiger" S130R2F or somethin', then it would basically be a left-rotating, super-heavy blitz wheel, only legal! That would be boss. Smile

Tell me more about how you stole the words right out of my mouth lol, I also agree!

I love Blitz! If it were better than Flash, I'd use it XD It looks so much better hah, I was ALSO thinking about putting it with Phoenic XD All three of us are way to excited for something that may never even be released XD
Tiger bey huh? Seems interesting enough. I may pick it up.
Like Drigger? Lol
It's nice to see Beyblade isn't done, considering I only got into it a while ago!