[Product]  Berserker Byakko/Whiger 125S - Officially unreleased Zero-G Beyblade ...

Hm, upon receiving some more information, "Tiger" might not be that confirmed even if that is really what Koreans say they hear. That is good news I suppose, since 'tiger' was too bland. (That does not mean that it is 'Driger' or 'Tigerado' at all though.)
I heared Berserker Figer. not tiger.
The owner name in 'Xiaobaif(?)'.
If this bey is real, I look forward to continuously shouting MEOWMEOWMEOW when I launch it. I always hoped for a competitive feline bey so I could do this.
Holy carp. 0.0

Well, I love the colors on this so far.
I hate the owner of the beyblade though.....
such a weirdo. Anyways, is their any info whether this is going to be released or not?
Yes!! Another new Zero-G! I hope they do release it. It looks beast!
that thing looks awesome and whats even better is that its being released by hasbro!
It looks like pheonic mixed w/ dragooon. Maybe it might be able to steal power from Dragooon instead of Dragooon stealing power from it.
(Jun. 02, 2013  3:50 AM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: The bey is given 125SF because SF is a good defense bottom in zero g
It might just be good for synchroming with phoenic

I called it oh yeah! It looks good for a phoenic synchrom. I'd say with TH170 or 230 SF. Also, FS is a good one for defense.
(Jun. 11, 2013  8:53 AM)Kisame Akatsuki Wrote: that thing looks awesome and whats even better is that its being released by hasbro!

That has not been confirmed at all...
So, I watched Episode 24 (that's right?), but yeah - the Bottom is actually S, and not SF.

[Image: Berserker+Tiger.png]
S?

How...uninspired. The only hope at this point is for a Chrome Wheel at the level of Wyvang (or Girago for Defense apparently).
I think tiger will be an attack type from it's 3 bladed chrome wheel. What about a Tiger- Garuda combo?
(Jun. 26, 2013  2:57 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: I think tiger will be an attack type from it's 3 bladed chrome wheel. What about a Tiger- Garuda combo?
I say it's a Balance type. By the parts, It seems to mix Attack and Defense. (by Zero G standards)
(Jun. 26, 2013  8:46 AM)Ryuujin M Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2013  2:57 AM)Triforceblader Wrote: I think tiger will be an attack type from it's 3 bladed chrome wheel. What about a Tiger- Garuda combo?
I say it's a Balance type. By the parts, It seems to mix Attack and Defense. (by Zero G standards)

Yeah It does look a bit like a defense type as well
I don't know much about Zero-G but what if it is a defense type because of the performance tip and spin track.
I think balance because the chrome wheel looks an attack type, S or SF is could be balance stamina or defense ( is it S or SF?), and I don't know about the rest.
(Jun. 27, 2013  4:27 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I think balance because the chrome wheel looks an attack type, S or SF is could be balance stamina or defense ( is it S or SF?), and I don't know about the rest.

As of right now, it seems it's S
Gaah!! Is that not a clear cut sign they'll release it? Grin

Byakko ..
(Jul. 09, 2013  2:50 PM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: [Image: BerserkerByakkoBeyWarrior1.png]
[Image: BerserkerByakkoBeyWarrior.png]

That name.
I NEW IT! and people doubted me berserker Byakko is real
Wow! I was right! I said in the past that it would possibly be called Berserker Byakko! So now there's a pretty good chance they'll be releasing Garudas too!
I remember that you called it Byakk. Either way, we both were right!!! I is fate we both need to get that beyblade
(Jul. 09, 2013  3:02 PM)Triforceblader Wrote: I remember that you called it Byakk. Either way, we both were right!!! I is fate we both need to get that beyblade

No, I got the info from YouTube. I said it might Byakko or Baehu
Whichever we were right!!!
Berserker Byakko, huh? Definitely on my list of beyblades to get! if it gets released of course. I really hope Hasbro releases Byakko and Garuda!