[Product]  Berserker Byakko/Whiger 125S - Officially unreleased Zero-G Beyblade ...

The Stone Face's description is as basic as the others, and so far the Chrome Wheel's mentions three wings and attack, still.
srry to say but i haven't seen byakko in the U.S mostly the stores don't sell beyblade anymore some stores might but in target i haven't seen any
(Mar. 21, 2015  2:26 AM)GhostShredder Wrote: srry to say but i haven't seen byakko in the U.S mostly the stores don't sell beyblade anymore some stores might but in target i haven't seen any

Because it was never made..
(Dec. 26, 2013  10:07 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The chrome wheel reminds me of hopper attack/Einstein MS's AR Joyful_3

The original Hopper used Driger S' AR and so Einstein MS continued the Tiger theme. It's no wonder they strike you as similar.
Personally though, I'm seeing things like Kerberous in this from the chunky and attack oriented tri-wing setup that seems to have more in the way of slopes than standard aggression. This lack of pointiness is probably the result of the metal beyblades being toned down for safety reasons.
(Mar. 21, 2015  2:33 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2015  2:26 AM)GhostShredder Wrote: srry to say but i haven't seen byakko in the U.S mostly the stores don't sell beyblade anymore some stores might but in target i haven't seen any

Because it was never made..
exactly so there u go reason
OK, so many of you debated what should be the bottom (track) of this bey.
Here is what I found from google images.

[Image: latest?cb=20140327023606]
http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/File:Bers...kko103.png

[Image: DSC07828.JPG]

[Image: DSC07484.JPG]

I think it is just something between the 3 bottoms.... who knows?
However for me, it looks like a new bottom that is a combination of SF, WSF
Ir just looks like a Sharp tip to me...
Without any doubt it's Sharp.
(Jun. 12, 2015  9:17 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: Without any doubt it's Sharp.

Oh, yes. Now I see that it is sharp..Sorry for being confused. Uncertain
Any new info on any beyblade makeing companies or any that are willing of those companies that will make berserker byakko if they get some money and possibly start makeing them because the massive demand so they can get money and those that want one or more will get them
Doubt it, not many beyblade fans outside of WBO probably even remember Berserker Byakko. That and the fact that the Burst series is ongoing, the chances lower drastically. Your only hope really is if they do a MFB legacy thing with Burst and for some reason include unreleased Zero-G beys like Byakko
Yeah nah, don't get your hopes up, kid.
Maybe we could make a 3D printed version.
(Dec. 16, 2018  3:22 PM)SCapri Wrote: Maybe we could make a 3D printed version.

We could do 1 better. Have some service cut a piece of metal into the shape of Byakko, and get some parts together.
(Dec. 17, 2018  8:02 PM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2018  3:22 PM)SCapri Wrote: Maybe we could make a 3D printed version.

We could do 1 better. Have some service cut a piece of metal into the shape of Byakko, and get some parts together.

Wouldn't be really as standard as the beys Takara makes. You'd have a higher chance of chipped or sharper edges, and even then it likely wouldn't be as balanced as a real version would be.
(Dec. 17, 2018  11:58 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2018  8:02 PM)BurstMaster Wrote: We could do 1 better. Have some service cut a piece of metal into the shape of Byakko, and get some parts together.

Wouldn't be really as standard as the beys Takara makes. You'd have a higher chance of chipped or sharper edges, and even then it likely wouldn't be as balanced as a real version would be.
It is the closest thing we can get to official as it seems right now.
I already made a Berserk Byakko bey. I didn’t use any aggressive tips or a survive, but I got the job done.

https://youtu.be/V4q6I3iW7-A
(Dec. 16, 2018  2:48 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: yeah but it's still a chance or they could add in a beyblade burst version of byakko I want it cause it's been forever since there was a tiger bey plus it's my Chinese zodiac birth year witch would make it even sweeter especially if it's heavy and an attack type cause tigers are tough power houses 
I thought by Akko was just some beyraider