[Product]  BG-09 Random Layer Collection Vol. 9

I doubt we'll see Winning Valkyrie or Z Achilles. They've been released multiple times already, so releasing them again seems unlikely.

Bloody Longinus is possible though. Although Longinus parts usually aren't rereleased for quite a while, 13 has been released nearly immediately with Hell Salamander. It's possible we'll see Bloody Longinus and Jolt sometime soon.

Seeing Deep Chaos get released here would have some irony to it, as Chaos was originally an RLC layer itself. I'd approve.
(Jun. 05, 2018  2:17 AM)MagikHorse Wrote: Bloody Longinus is possible though. Although Longinus parts usually aren't rereleased for quite a while, 13 has been released nearly immediately with Hell Salamander. It's possible we'll see Bloody Longinus and Jolt sometime soon.

Salamander has 12, not 13. And it went on to show that TT either isn't aware of the damage it can do or doesn't care enough to do something about it.
Went and looked it up, and it's Archer Heracles that's gonna have 13. Dunno why I thought Salamander had it, although it probably lies in the fact that my Salamander hasn't arrived yet.

Point still remains that if 13 is being released on another bey so soon (and as part of a mainline Booster as well!), Bloody Longinus and Jolt might be seen more than their predecessors as well, which adds Bloody Longinus into the possibilities list here.
It's possible that God layers will be the other random layers, because unlike RBVs, you really can't just feel the weight to get them as it's all about the luck and position of the capsule in the machine. I expect to see bK as the attack layer.
Wait, is Kerbeus confirmed to be a full release? Cuz if no then there is a possibility but I wouldn't count on it cuz one of the prize layers was already gK...
(Jun. 05, 2018  3:27 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Wait, is Kerbeus confirmed to be a full release? Cuz if no then there is a possibility but I wouldn't count on it cuz one of the prize layers was already gK...

Well according to bigdaddyjoe Hazard Kerbeus is B-118, and B-118 is said to be RBV11. Of course nothing is confirmed yet.
Seriously it's another RLC Kerbeus?
Why does takara keep doing this??? Can Hazard Kerbeus get a actual release...
I get a Draciel G feel from hK, and ehhhh it's weird.
Posting this for Jinbee
Here's the pic from the video above. hK does look wierd. It's funny how Kerbeus found its place in RLC sets. LOL I mean, this is the second time a Kerbeus is the prize.

[Image: yrgXDzH.jpg]
Thanks BeyGa, for some odd reason Tinypic didn't want to work for me.

So yeah it doesn't seem to have a God Ability, and it looks a bit flat, but that's probably the game model only, but the metal also looks thinner and lighter looking. At least we finally have metal chains.
NP, Jinbee Joyful_3v

And yeah... At lest metal chains, but I couldn't get any gimmick from that picture. I hope it looks better IRL tho.
Kerbeus used to be my favorite, unfortunately it was thrown away and became just a filler Bey in the God series, I hope it shows up on the anime at least once this time.
And the cool thing is, It releases this month in June!! Which is awesome
Oh wait... what if this has a free spinning chain layer? The top bit being smaller could be like how tW had it, and its shape looks like it could be free spinning. In this case I hope it's not because a heavy free spinning ring sounds bad and will just anchor the beyblade down.
Does anyone know the exact release date.

I also agree. That kerbeus does look weird .

Is this already up for preorder
The yellow Sieg Xcalibur is alright I suppose but probably the least interesting looking one, that blue and purple Deep Chaos looks really nice, finally a recolour for Galaxy Zeus, being a nice white, and that red Shelter Regulus is cool, i've always wanted that.

Also got to love that hK uses L.P instead of gK's supposed stock setup H.R. Man I wonder why...
(Jun. 15, 2018  10:53 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Does anyone know the exact release date.

Around June 27th
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The yellow Sieg Xcalibur is alright I suppose but probably the least interesting looking one, that blue and purple Deep Chaos looks really nice, finally a recolour for Galaxy Zeus, being a nice white, and that red Shelter Regulus is cool, i've always wanted that.

Also got to love that hK uses L.P instead of gK's supposed stock setup H.R. Man I wonder why...
Galaxy Zeus is too tough to identify, whole white, and HK changed type.

Or it was gK
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:25 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:19 PM)Jinbee Wrote: The yellow Sieg Xcalibur is alright I suppose but probably the least interesting looking one, that blue and purple Deep Chaos looks really nice, finally a recolour for Galaxy Zeus, being a nice white, and that red Shelter Regulus is cool, i've always wanted that.

Galaxy Zeus is too tough to identify, whole white, and HK changed type.

Or it was gK

Both gK and hK are labelled as Defense type layers but gK used a stamina type setup Heavy Revolve.

I'm also surprised they brought Zeus back, I thought we would never see a recolour for it.
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:24 PM)marutti Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  10:53 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Does anyone know the exact release date.

Around June 27th

Thanks a lot

Where did you get that info from
(Jun. 15, 2018  2:12 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2018  1:24 PM)marutti Wrote: Around June 27th

Thanks a lot

Where did you get that info from

Shop which I preordered
(Jun. 15, 2018  11:46 AM)marutti Wrote: http://imgur.com/gallery/WKBku4Z

Thanks for  sharing! So it's easier for everyone to see:

[Image: pqbb7wT.png]