[Product]  BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD

(Dec. 15, 2011  2:21 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: I mean, if eds was backfire himself by freespinning

mhh it will spin right? and the wheel seems not much recoilless, but I like it ^^ I hope the mw is freespinning

You and everybody else, stop doing this kind of base-less speculation. Speculation that we do uses real proven facts from testing. You in Takara Tomy? Have you tried Kreis BD145EDS?
yes, it is great, but didn´t hazel wrote that most freespinning parts backfired ?
Gasp
That is SO pretty! I seriously love it!
@Successor- If the image is supposed to stay on the TT website, you better link to it instead of adding it here with the image tag. Smile
That is, add the [url] tag instead of the [img] tag. Smile
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:26 PM)Glowfire1 Wrote: yes, it is great, but didn´t hazel wrote that most freespinning parts backfired ?

"Free-spinning parts have always either backfired in a grand fashion or excelled tremendously. This could go either way."

As you can see, Hazel was neutral. Again, do what I asked.
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:28 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Gasp
That is SO pretty! I seriously love it!
@Successor- If the image is supposed to stay on the TT website, you better link to it instead of adding it here with the image tag. Smile
That is, add the [url] tag instead of the [img] tag. Smile

Official images from TAKARA-TOMY have no obligation to stay on TAKARA-TOMY's website ...
Kai-V- As you say! Grin
I asked him to insert a url instead because(read the sentence in bold)-

(Dec. 15, 2011  1:30 PM)the.successor Wrote: Official image from TakaraTomy
Kries Cygnus 145WD To be released on January 21st 2012 for 995 yen.

[img]

The images should stay in the TakaraTomy website.

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/im...bttl01.gif
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/im.../img01.jpg

Nice picture! Thanks for it! Looks quite graceful...or pretty...which should be expected seeing as it is a "swan" Beyblade..

EDIT: I changed the pictures to a [url] tag on my quote, just in case.
Ohh than sorry me hazel
That Clear Wheel is like the supermodel of all Clear Wheels. Dear god, that bey looks beautiful (probably would look better in 'Swan' positioned face, not 'Soldier' positioned face).

I predicted Kreis BD145EDS/CS, and hopefully it will do great. That shape looks really nice to force an attacker to clip onto the protrusions and help Kreis rotate around it.
I've been in love with Kreis Cygnus ever since I saw the first renders of it, and the polished pictures only reinforce it.

My favorite colors, beautiful elegant designs, and a new MW mechanic are all just wonderful. I will probably be buying two of these, minimum.
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: I've been in love with Kreis Cygnus ever since I saw the first renders of it, and the polished pictures only reinforce it.

My favorite colors, beautiful elegant designs, and a new MW mechanic are all just wonderful. I will probably be buying two of these, minimum.

I'm glad you found a Bey that you really like Hazel. I myself don't really like it, but if it performs well, that will change.
I am getting 2 for birthday, hopefully with a Beat Lynx as well (otherwise I'll buy at a tournament in possible).

Those gaps in the Metal Wheel look great for gripping, so if the free-spinning part is made correctly (spins well, not just contacting like Scythe did), this could possibly break the metagame over its knee.
This bey looks wonderful. The CW looks like a hybrid of wolf and Pegasis III, IMO. But overall, this bey is awesome. It looks like it will have a decent amount of recoil, however
This is essentially the bey of my dreams.
Minus the swan part.
But free spinning metal wheel? Finally!
Let's hope this works, unlike some other free spinning parts *cough ED145 cough*
Still unbelievably pretty, will buy one straight away and one when they drop in price, to keep for display. Too pretty.
If this wasn't posted, this will cost 995 Yen, not 998 as Kai-V posted.

http://ameblo.jp/takahisa4227/image-1110...06181.html
(Dec. 15, 2011  8:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: I've been in love with Kreis Cygnus ever since I saw the first renders of it, and the polished pictures only reinforce it.

Seriously!
It has got all the elegance which should actually have been incorporated in a Virgo bey, IMO, to keep with its name.
As this is probably after a swan(?); beauty, elegance, and sereneness is what one would expect. And, this offers more than just that!
No wonder people are in love with this!
@tRblaDeQ- Well, if not Kai-V, then at least the.successor did post that its going to cost 995 yen. Smile
Seriously, for three yens hah ? Most stores or auctions never even follow those prices usually anyway, so it is barely worth mention.
(Dec. 16, 2011  3:32 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, for three yens hah ? Most stores or auctions never even follow those prices usually anyway, so it is barely worth mention.

Come on now, who doesn't get excited about a 0.3% discount?! Wink
That has got to be the coolest circle I've ever seen. I thought I'd hate it because, well, it's another circular wheel, but this looks nice and promising.

[Image: subttl01.gif]
[Image: img01.jpg]

ME LIKEY!!!! I would love to see Kreis Cygnus ED145EDS!! Free spinning everything!!

and the CW is BERUTIFURR!!! LOVE IT!!! but dissapointing with 145WD....
It is really surprising how much interest this Beyblade has brought me - I was almost entirely done with MFB for a while(waiting until next month to get more stuff), but just seeing the official images of this got me into playing with my MFB again.

Need to get a nice small display case to put one of them in... I think I have something that will work!
could this probably the most beautiful blade ever made, im definitely getting it when it comes out
I didn't want this to be another 145WD pair, I wanted more like TH170RSF, that's unique.
But other than that, it probably the most best looking bey I have ever seen.
Free-Spinning? HECK YEAH! 145WD-ANOTHER one?! Seriously TT, release something more......unique (Ex: Kries Cygnus 85EDS/ (hope they release it!!) Kries Cygnus EBD165 (Eternal Boost Disk 165)FB), seriously. Again... FREE SPINNING!!!!! That'll be the end of Stamina Type Beys, unless TT releases something with AMAZING Smash Attack. Gonna get this ASAP!