World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD (/Thread-Product-BB-124-Kreis-Cygnus-145WD)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

BB-124 Kreis Cygnus 145WD - Kai-V - Nov. 01, 2011

"Kreis" is German for "circle".

Starter to be released on January 21st 2012 for approximately 998 yen.

For all information and pictures on Kreis Cygnus 145WD, visit the Beywiki article on it :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Kreis_Cygnus_145WD

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Cygnus - Nov. 01, 2011

The metal wheel looks strange. I wonder will it be similar to Basalt because Kreis means circle.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - BeybladerPotter - Nov. 01, 2011

Ah hah. Nice find Kai-V. I might get it seeing as it's like...January. Thanks for the info. I'll be getting this as part of my comeback to Beyblades. Haven't been following the game lately. Uncertain

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Blitz Unicorno - Nov. 01, 2011

The Toywiz link says its BB-126 but you've written BB-124 in the thread title...

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Uwik - Nov. 01, 2011

Aahh the swan is confirmed then...

Thanks Kai-V

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Primal - Nov. 01, 2011

This looks... Interesting, to say the least. Wonder what type this will be?

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Kai-V - Nov. 01, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2011  1:55 PM)Blitz Unicorno Wrote: The Toywiz link says its BB-126 but you've written BB-124 in the thread title...

You should know by now that Toywiz is the one who made a mistake, not me. My information is confirmed.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Rendezvous - Nov. 01, 2011

Going to burn a big hole on all these future releases..

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - TheTuga - Nov. 01, 2011

Cool bey though I want to see the face.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - egg - Nov. 01, 2011

The metal like burn and killer

Thanks for the news Kai-v

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 01, 2011

Thank you for the info Kai-V.

Much appreciated.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - ElevatorMadness - Nov. 01, 2011

Hm, if this turns out good, I might get it, wonder if it uses a 4D Bottom or not? Anyway, thanks for the confirmation Kai-V.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Tyler Le - Nov. 01, 2011

I kneÆ° it. I knew a bey with the swan will release. So they decide to useweird words after all. And i thought it was a poseidon beyUnhappy sad

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - P@RADISE - Nov. 01, 2011

Tyler, I already know it is a swan bey last time we discuseed about it. Because the japanese blog have a name that is like White Bird constellation--something similar. so it must be a swan.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - ElevatorMadness - Nov. 01, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2011  3:48 PM)lovely Wrote: Tyler, I already know it is a swan bey last time we discuseed about it. Because the japanese blog have a name that is like White Bird constellation--something similar. so it must be a swan.
A Cygnus is a swan.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Evolution - Nov. 01, 2011

Oh, very nice I can't wait to see the rest of the bey, and thanks Kai-v for the information!! Grin

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Futomos - Nov. 01, 2011

I'm guessing this will be a stamina based beyblade, due to it's circular aesthetic design (At least the 4D Metal wheel)?

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - stevebak - Nov. 01, 2011

Showing again signes of stamina. If it is it would be a stamina. I hope not but the odds are really going for it. but yet again we do no nothing so i will wait and see in the future what will become of it. Not speculating.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Bey Brad - Nov. 01, 2011

How many circular Beyblades does there need to be?

Recent designs are very uninspiring, even if they perform well. But part of the Beyblade design team's job should be to create parts that perform well but not too well (see: every circular Beyblade).

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - stevebak - Nov. 01, 2011

(Nov. 01, 2011  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: How many circular Beyblades does there need to be?

Recent designs are very uninspiring, even if they perform well. But part of the Beyblade design team's job should be to create parts that perform well but not too well (see: every circular Beyblade).

Yes thats my reaction to. It is like a stamina and circular fest. starting from Basalt, Scythe, Phantom, Duo, thank god Forbidden is not so round and now Kreis. They have some decent attack but than again from Scythe we have, phantom, duo, and kreis all looking to be stamina parts.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Kai-V - Nov. 01, 2011

I suppose they want you to think in three dimensions, focus on the relief vertically instead of the shape when you look at it from above, hah.

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Synth - Nov. 01, 2011

well, that's the basic of a stamina type. it (not really) has to be circular in shape. I still don't know why.

well, we are in the competitive side...

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - xSora10 - Nov. 01, 2011

It is not confirmed yet that it is a 4D Beyblade yet, right? It looks strange, though. Kai-V, you had the same thought I had when I saw the name. I heard about this, and I thought it was Christ. Then I thought I would definitely use that Bey. lol

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 01, 2011

I don't know if it is the perspective or quality, but that clear wheel looks deeeense....

RE: BB-124 Kreis Cygnus - Ga' - Nov. 01, 2011

That it does, but it may just be the render.

I wonder how Cygnus is going to work in the series, since there (well, shouldn't be at least) are no more legend bladers, plus most of the cameo ones (ie Lynx, Unicorno, Sagittario) are in very niche roles to begin with.