[Product]  BB-118 Phantom Orion B:D

(Sep. 19, 2011  2:03 AM)chrisfire360 Wrote: that is EDS on orion not BGrin
I think we all have eyes.
Personally, I never did not doubt TAKARA-TOMY's video. But I did doubt that anyone would correctly take hazards, to achieve a 7 Minute streak.
(Sep. 19, 2011  2:03 AM)chrisfire360 Wrote: that is EDS on orion not BGrin

Serious
Here, I think you dropped your glasses.
EDIT: derp, I didn't watch the video all the way through. :V
(Sep. 19, 2011  7:21 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's just Phantom Orion Low track EDS.

Yes, it's quite obvious he's using EDS. He even tells several people that in the comments AND annotations. He doesn't state the track, though... probably 90 or 85, by the look of it. 100 at the highest, maybe?

If you pause the video at the beginning right before he launches, you can even see the EDS very clearly.
Sooo... People should of looked before they post... Saying that its BD without even bothering to look just cos the guy who said it was EDS was a person who dosnt have that much posts.. Thats just picking on him.
No need to continue this, and anyway ,it may seem that it would be Phantom, not B: D.
Review of BB-118 Phantom Orion B: D

in Stock, since 9/16
Heh, you posted that in the Beyblade Videos Thread too.
I asked AkirasDaddy to do some testing with B:D.
He told me he got only 4 minutes of spin time.But again,from what his videos show,he doesn't have that much of a strong launch and he uses the Super-Attack stadium.

(Sep. 19, 2011  12:18 PM)Bladestar20 Wrote: I asked AkirasDaddy to do some testing with BGrin.
He told me he got only 4 minutes of spin time.But again,from what his videos show,he doesn't have that much of a strong launch and he uses the Super-Attack stadium.

Pretty sure AkirasDaddy normally uses a transparent Attack Stadium over his Super Attack.
Yeah, he does. And doesn't he use the Rev-Up launcher? That should definately give some good results, right? I haven't seen the video yet.
He does use a modded Rev-Up launcher, however he doesn't have a really strong launch, it's pretty obvious. Tongue_out
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs B:D, strongest launch possible, angled at 30 degrees. Beat that attack types!
(Sep. 19, 2011  8:27 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BGrin, strongest launch possible, angled at 30 degrees. Beat that attack types!

B: D is shaped just like WD and still made of plastic. It will not have enough traction to withstand a huge hit from a smash attacker any better than WD does...

This is a Stamina tip, not a Defense tip.
This is off-topic but as ControL_ somewhere stated: When WD slides it produces more friction the XF.
B : D's tip is around WD width so it can produce some friction when launched at 30 degrees.
Then add MF-H Basalt Kerbecs (B : D or 190WD). Its quite good!
(Sep. 19, 2011  8:36 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: This is off-topic but as ControL_ somewhere stated: When WD slides it produces more friction the XF.
B : D's tip is around WD width so it can produce some friction when launched at 30 degrees.
We can't just assume that B: D will have the same affect as WD, we need to wait for tests and evidence that proves that...
(Sep. 19, 2011  8:36 PM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: This is off-topic but as ControL_ somewhere stated: When WD slides it produces more friction the XF.
From videos, we have already established that the bearings creates incredible balance for B: D hence no sliding.
B:D will not lose stamina at 30 degrees like WD does and the angle of the MW will help negate attacks slightly while allowing Basalt to better crush stamina types. There is no logical reason to launch MF-H Basalt Kerbecs B:D straight.
maybe to make it balance and make sure it doesn't tilt over and floor scrape.
If you can comprehend it like so:

-Verus Breakdown:
  • Now: A car drifting on the edge of its tire @ 100 MPH = Control Loss

• To: A car drfiting on the edge of its tire @ 50 MPH = A better grip, while it is on a bigger edge, with CONTROLLED Speed.

Analytic:
  • Now: B:D losing balance is to a plain shot, wide open.

• To: B:D losing stamina (not balance) to an angled shot, (B:D is now controlled of the now moving shaft), slide.

Why? There are three elements:
  • Weight - If Basalt is on B:D, will it not be that Balance loss on a straigh shot would be easier?
  • Speed - If you shoot it on a high-based RPM, will there not be an increased chance of KO's?
  • Endurance - A weak shot will create B:D's shaft gripped more than a full-fledged maxed one, this is due to the speed on B:D's end

Thus saying that an angled shot will lead into more success, this is because the bearing shaft is now more active, and the free spinning bottom can grip onto the stadium floor, while be pushed away because there is more friction. Therefore, it creates more friction and Defense. Looking at it step by step makes it easier.
i get what you're trying to say, but i really don't get the first part about the cars.
Grip, it's like holding your hands on a rubber-ed grip, you will hold on longer.

Your hand will not slip off, as of to a plain, "slippery" plastic bare. Just like the traction on a cars wheels, how much force can be applied until it just can't drift, or topples over?
Er the car analogy is confusing. But I get the idea. You re basically implying that there would be more surface contact with the plastic tip when angled hence more traction. And I sorta get what you mean by more spin is likely to cause the be more uncontrollable. But isn't B: D a free spinning tip and doesn't that leave the other side wide opened for an upper when angled?