[Product]  BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter

and friction equals fast which equals no stamina which eaquals dont battle a stamina type
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: @iBeyblader: think rock/counter. Sorry about the water Tongue_out
(Jul. 13, 2011  2:45 AM)iBeyblader Wrote: P.S. Reread post in a friendly manner. That's how it was intended to be read.

Just want to make sure you didn't miss this. Smile

(Jul. 13, 2011  2:47 AM)th!nk Wrote: @iBeyblader: think rock/counter.

Wait, what?

EDIT: I th!nk you mean it's simiar to Rock and Counter.

^ See what I did there? XD
Hmmm... This is interesting. Well, I'll definitely stock up on these. There're rare parts that I'd like to experiment with and I wonder why TT is putting all of these new MWs. Assuming that the list was right.
i'm kinda outdated..but..its cool..thanks for the info..all new stuff except hell huh..nice one..
Fox reminds me of blaze...
Anyone got any idea what rb could be in case it isn't rubber ball?
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:16 AM)tehfez Wrote: Anyone got any idea what rb could be in case it isn't rubber ball?

"Rubber" is quite sure.
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:16 AM)tehfez Wrote: Anyone got any idea what rb could be in case it isn't rubber ball?
Round Ball.
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:35 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
Round Ball.

That would be waaay too obvious.
Damn it Kai-V, you've done it again! This is gonna be awesome, I have always imagined a Rubber Ball (if it is rubber ball lol).
For some reason I think that the new parts will not be very good, lol. They won't dominate like Basalt and LLD I'm guessing... However the Forbidden metal wheel sounds interesting. If this RB (Random Booster) turns out good, then I wouldn't mind picking up my first random boosters ever lol.
Divine probably won't (IIRC from testing a while back it didn't show to be that great) and now with this Random Booster, we can actually test Divine a bit more without dishing out our wallet Grin Can't really say much about the other new MW's, don't know enough about em. I'm very excited about RB, if it IS Rubber Ball, then I'm sure it will be a top tier defense part.
(Jul. 13, 2011  6:13 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Divine probably won't (IIRC from testing a while back it didn't show to be that great)

you're giving divine way too much credit

(it sucked)
WOAH

Man, I thought it was passable.

Ahahaha, wow.

Okay, yeah, this booster is pretty average performance wise.

BTW Kei, how is FB in your opinion?
Well, it should be rubber ball, as they have already realeased rubber flat and rubber sharp, so it is logical that they will release a rubber ball.And they are also going to released rubber defence flat, in death qwecaotl 125 RDF, which is basicly rubber defence if you wear it out.
(Jul. 13, 2011  8:10 AM)th!nk Wrote: BTW Kei, how is FB in your opinion?

I'm not exactly an "FB Expert", as I have not tested it much, but it doesn't seem competitively viable. It's an cool Bottom though, I'll give it that. You can generate some interesting movement patterns with it. It's sort of like a plastic version of CS–except not nearly as good–if that makes sense.
New info? Screw Lyra comes with a Baby-Blue MF Tip.
Forbidden is supposed to look like a mix bettween Divine and Variares according to the site I was reading
(Jul. 13, 2011  8:37 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: New info? Screw Lyra comes with a Baby-Blue MF Tip.
Forbidden is supposed to look like a mix bettween Divine and Variares according to the site I was reading

Sources please.
(Jul. 13, 2011  8:37 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: New info? Screw Lyra comes with a Baby-Blue MF Tip.

Wouldn't that have lots of Recoil, because of the prostrustions on VariAres, and the outclassed Divine. But I shouldn't predict that the prostrustions of Variares are bad,
because it's not even out yet.Anyway I hope that it finds some use.
Thanks Kai-V!
Hmm, that's weird.
Those part seems rare(TR145),
and why there is some parts that we didn't see before (fox,Ironis)?

------
@ Deikailo: You win.
Wheres the source i wanna see it
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:35 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
Round Ball.
I thought that ball means that it would be round. Oh well
Thanks for the info Kai-V...

So new Metal wheels and Clear wheels? I hope these would be good...