[Product]  BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter

(Jul. 13, 2011  8:44 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  8:37 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: New info? Screw Lyra comes with a Baby-Blue MF Tip.
Forbidden is supposed to look like a mix bettween Divine and Variares according to the site I was reading

Sources please.

its true Screw lyra and Screw fox has already been seen in the Beyblade 4d anime
(Jul. 13, 2011  8:37 AM)Shadow Scythe Wrote: New info? Screw Lyra comes with a Baby-Blue MF Tip.
Forbidden is supposed to look like a mix bettween Divine and Variares according to the site I was reading

And what site might have you been reading ? There are barely any in Japanese that mention it, and none describe it yet.
(Jul. 13, 2011  12:16 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2011  8:44 AM)th!nk Wrote:

Sources please.

its true Screw lyra and Screw fox has already been seen in the Beyblade 4d anime

Chief 2002 - Sigh ... I was pretty obviously talking about the description of "Forbidden" that he read "on some site". I mean, I've already commented on the appearance of the Fox and Lyra CW's, so obviously I know about the beys they're on.
WOW, the best RB yet! id say if the new MWs and CWs are good, this is better than RBV7! thanks Kai-V
Welp, Divine sucks more than Tornado, Screw is slightly better than tornado but not as good as anything else in RBV7. The tracks and tips aren't as good either.

So unless Forbidden AND Jade Jupiter are insanely good, it's a step backwards.
I have no idea how anybody could claim that this Random Booster is better than basically most of the previous Random Boosters.
Because it contains special and rare, or even unseen parts.
Yeah, which would be great, if all of them were useful.

But most of them are really average at best.

Frankly, I'd rather have good parts than bad ones.
You cannot comment on Jade/Forbidden's perfomance, Divine sucks and so does TR145. Screw is good but Vulcan is better. RBV7 has Hell, BD145, RS, Vulcan, XF, 85, Gravity Perseus (atk), Beat, TH170, WD and Tornado too if you like rare parts. IMO that is better than Divine, TR145, S130, 90, W2D, FB, ED145, MF, Hell and Screw.
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:49 PM)Meteo L-Alchemy Wrote: IIRC we had no tests for TR145 or FB.

Then you did not look well.
TR145 is inneffective, like all roller parts, but may have some use somewhere. As for FB, Deikailo had a thread for Fang Leone 100FB, which roused my interest, but seriously, even if both were top tier, it'd have nothing on RBV6&7.

Seriously, there's a reason even Mods are saying it's not a particularly impressive Random Booster :\
Just to let you know, TR145 is actually the most effective track for spin stealing and LAD. Had quite a few run-ins with this track as well as doing some informal testing of my own.
I know Wink Wasn't sure if it was open information or something someone asked me to be quiet about, ahah Tongue_out

Still, as I said, even if it and FB are top tier, this booster is still worse than RBV6/7
(Jul. 13, 2011  4:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: TR145 is inneffective, like all roller parts, but may have some use somewhere. As for FB, Deikailo had a thread for Fang Leone 100FB, which roused my interest, but seriously, even if both were top tier, it'd have nothing on RBV6&7.

Seriously, there's a reason even Mods are saying it's not a particularly impressive Random Booster :\
If only you knew...
YOU MAY NOT COPY, USE OR MODIFY THESE PICTURES IN ANY WAY. THEY MUST REMAIN ON THAT BLOG, NOWHERE ELSE.

http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-109...85329.html
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-109...85351.html (Forbidden.)
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-109...85359.html (The Face is close to Zeus ?)

Everything in this Random Booster is confirmed.
Thanks a lot Kai-V. RB is Rubber Ball for sure.
Forbidden looks like an upgraded version of Thermal. Thanks Kai V!
Wow, RB looks cool. Very short as well...

Anyways, I think Forbidden looks like Grand. Very nice, Thanks Kai-V!
They even show a little bit of Blitz Unicorno, sweet.

As for Jade Jupiter, Just looking at the gravity ball mechanic with the metal wheel just makes me think this bey will be very heavy.
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:11 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: They even show a little bit of Blitz Unicorno, sweet.

As for Jade Jupiter, Just looking at the gravity ball mechanic with the metal wheel just makes me think this bey will be very heavy.

Not necessarily; the rest of the Wheel doesn't look that thick or bulky.

Thanks Kai-V.
Can we please keep discussion of the two products in their respective threads? The Strongest Blader Set thread exists for a reason.
Also, did anyone notice RB looks more like a RF than a "Rubber Ball"
I also noticed that, but more in a sense with an RF homing a hole in it. Other than that, it looks different.
.....Thermal?

It's like a Ray crossed with a Thermal wheel.

Why it's called forbidden then is beyond me. Perhaps a combo of Ray's smash attack while expanding Thermal's gaps to create 'spike' attack (would be awesome if it actually did, but most likely not)? Either way, Forbidden is disappointing me. (I sounded like Yoda there XD)