[Product]  BB-116 Random Booster Vol. 8 Jade Jupiter

Is it just me or does forbidden's face bolt look like Bull? and the two clear wheels look like sagittario's
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:20 PM)Nuzumaki90 Wrote: Also, did anyone notice RB looks more like a RF than a "Rubber Ball"

No, it clearly looks like a rubber ball if you know what you are looking at. I was expecting it to be a direct replica of RS since RS is already quite "ball-like", but no, that is definitely more of a ball, and definitely not a rubber flat ...

Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:Is it just me or does forbidden's face bolt look like Bull? and the two clear wheels look like sagittario's

That is not Forbidden's Face, it is Ionis' Face.

Also, I do not even remember who posted that, but of course I know that what I commented as resembling a Zeus Face is Jupiter's Face, I am not an idiot.
i agree Jade does look heavy. i have a feeling it may be a good stamina type. looking at the pictures shows a lot of weight at the ends kinda like burn. cant wait to learn more from it.
due to the Gravity Ball system Jade should have great balance, and a last second drop, hopefully it doesn't have to much recoil....
Neat! Finally, a RB. I hope RB is wide like Wide Ball, I think RB will become top-tier for defense, didn't the beyblade wikia say that Jade Jupiter will come with GD145 and EF. I hope Jade will become heavy because of the mobile metal balls.
(Jul. 14, 2011  1:00 AM)FrenchFrieZ® Wrote: Neat! Finally, a RB. I hope RB is wide like Wide Ball, I think RB will become top-tier for defense, didn't the beyblade wikia say that Jade Jupiter will come with GD145 and EF. I hope Jade will become heavy because of the mobile metal balls.

That was what I had posted, and obviously they took it from me (without asking or anything like that), but the difference is that I never published that as a finished, confirmed piece of information, unlike them.
Jade Jupiter looks like a mix beween Fang and big bang with its movable wing in the lower right hand corner of the picture
The Gravity Bowl idea from Jade should be very useful, seeing as the weight will be mainly on the outside. I doubt that Forbidden will be much use. It may be, as it looks like Ray a bit, but it looks more like Thermal, which had little use. Meh, underwhelming, though Jade looks interesting, and RB should immediately be top-tier if it's that small.
This is gonna be a cool Booster so i replace my old FB, it looks like a worn HF and I can confirm its a
plastic version of CS
Forbidden surely looks like thermal.
i want to look into the RB when it comes out, it could be amazing for defense So i can't wait to look into when it does come out.
IMO I can see Jade Jupiter as the new school draciel if you put a GB145MB on it
Or a spinning tank. I find that this should be useless except for a select few parts. (Jade, Forbidden for testing, already top-tier parts, though they are few.)
Jade looks like fang. Inios (whatever it is) looks like ketos
I really like how TakaraTomy had decided to release a Fox Bey for the MFB beyblade series. definitely getting it.
I am looking Forward to the new TR145, eversince CS came out. It could be usefull against spinsteallers. But i will wait till it comes out. And I don't really like fox imo
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:09 AM)stevebak Wrote: I am looking Forward to the new TR145, eversince CS came out. It could be usefull against spinsteallers. But i will wait till it comes out. And I don't really like fox imo

TR145 is not new at all ...
I see a red fox CW, and am satisfied. Will buy a full set of this.
(Jul. 14, 2011  5:29 AM)th!nk Wrote: I see a red fox CW, and am satisfied. Will buy a full set of this.

Wow, Th!nk. I might do the same, just for Jade and Forbidden. (Those CWs on Forbidden look epic, which helps the cause, and I don't have MF or Screw yet.) Of course, I'm getting a full set of RB7 first. (August can't come fast enough...)
Get the full set of RBV7 first for sure, TH170>All
Yeah, plus I need a Gravity. (I'm so far behind on this metagame, but I'll catch up eventually!) I need a Basalt, too, but I can wait for Twisted Tempo.
(Jul. 12, 2011  4:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Has Ionis been used in the anime before ?

Because, this is Screw Lyra ED145MF :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109440...11645.html

This is Screw Fox :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109420...41915.html (on the right)
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109440...15444.html

This is Hell Crown :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-109279...72719.html

I do watch the anime, so I am sure that Ionis has never appeared in the anime. One more thing, the face of hell crown is kinda look like kronos.
I kinda like Lyra clear wheel though.
I will buy all bey of this awesome set
So wait Kai-V, in that slot the gravity ball things are set into, is their something that likes holds the GBs down so they won't fly out?
Wow, Jade Jupiter looks amazing. I'm diggin' the Clear Wheel.

The rest... not so much.