Divine Discussion

There really isn't that much to discuss lol.

Divine Chimera 100RF vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB
Divine Chimera 100RF: 0 wins
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB: 10 wins
Divine win percentage: 0%

Divine Chimera CH120RF (120 height) vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB
Divine Chimera CH120RF: 0 wins
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB: 10 wins

Frankly, I was quite surprised with how horrible it turned out to be. Just by looking at it, I was anticipating its performance to be similar, but likely not as strong as Leone's due to the fact that it has essentially no Spike Attack on each of it's protrusions, while Leone does.

So, it has no Spike Attack, but it also turns out that it has absolutely zero Smash Attack; it was able to move MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB around, but it almost never came close to scoring a KO. And this is against WB. However, after further inspection, I suppose it is not terribly surprising that it performed so poorly; each of its protrusions are much more round on the corners than Leone's.

I tried a couple different Clear Wheels as well, thinking that they might affect its performance given how exposed they are on the Metal Wheel, but there were no notable differences.
Greaaat.
There wasn't even a need for RS.
Thanks for the testing.
Looks like this isn't a godsend for Attack types then. Smug
-Takes note to not buy this-
Thanks man Grin
If it is like that, wouldn't it be good at defence theoretically?
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:38 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Looks like this isn't a godsend for Attack types then. Smug

Dumb Rimshot

edit:
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:39 AM)tman14 Wrote: If it is like that, wouldn't it be good at defence theoretically?

Perhaps, but there would be no reason to use something like this over Earth. I said Divine has absolutely zero Smash Attack, but it still has something and would thus have some recoil if used as a Defense type.
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:39 AM)tman14 Wrote: If it is like that, wouldn't it be good at defence theoretically?

again I will not give up! however I can imagine it will be like dark XD
Leone is used at 145 though. Perhaps you could try that, for at least two battles, hah ?

EDIT : Hm, apparently none of the topics with Leone testing have it at 145 ... I remember doing tests with that heigh though, I think it was Mc Frown who said it performed better then.
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:39 AM)Kei Wrote: Perhaps, but there would be no reason to use something like this over Earth. I said Divine has absolutely zero Smash Attack, but it still has something and would thus have some recoil if used as a Defense type.

like rock?
Perhaps it could be good for Destabilizing? Maybe Divine Bull 85SF?
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Leone is used at 145 though. Perhaps you could try that, for at least two battles, hah ?

EDIT : Hm, apparently none of the topics with Leone testing have it at 145 ... I remember doing tests with that heigh though, I think it was Mc Frown who said it performed better then.

Well, some people do like using MF Leone H145RF, right? Either way, here, two battles:

Divine Chimera CH120RF (145 height) vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB: 2 wins
I'm more surprised that you'll test your Divine Metal Wheel then the results themselves Pinching_eyes_2
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:50 AM)Fyuuor Wrote: I'm more surprised that you'll test your Divine Metal Wheel then the results themselves >.<

I don't buy Beyblades to look at them! lol
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:49 AM)Kei Wrote: Well, some people do like using MF Leone H145RF, right? Either way, here, two battles:

Divine Chimera CH120RF (145 height) vs. MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB
MF-H Earth Aquario GB145WB: 2 wins
Hah, I appreciate the time you spent.
Hey now that we know divine isn't worth it for the wheel, can you test out TR145 and FB? thnx.
(Dec. 23, 2010  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Leone is used at 145 though. Perhaps you could try that, for at least two battles, hah ?

I do like MF Leone 145RF, but also think Leone T125/100RF are about equals.
EDIT: I despise using Leone with H145/CH120.
Well, it's not like the results are unexpected.

Thanks Kei!
Bad results Awwwwww...........
How come there is 0% winning rate?
maybe it is useful in defense , I hope.
cos it doesent have smash attack
(Dec. 23, 2010  10:19 AM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Bad results Awwwwww...........
How come there is 0% winning rate?
maybe it is useful in defense , I hope.

We've already established that Earth would be more useful than this for defence. Anyway if you want a good defence blade just get basalt hologorium when it comes out.
Thanks for the results ^^

I await testing on FB. I imagine it wouldn't be able to retain sliding shoot aswell :"(
anyway, from the pictures i have seen, it seems like divine mightbe useful at attack, or balance. the reason for this is that there are two heads which are parallel and looks symetrical, this might be of use in balance. the heads are varying in height which migt be good in upper, not too great at telling. plz test this if you have any time left kei...
He already has tests up with Divine as an attack combo..
i don´t know what to think of that results.. it´s hard to believe that he didn´t knocked out Earth Aquario even once...

lol