[Product]  BB-104 Basalt Horogium 145WD

To expand upon Kai-V's excellent response, the reason there are slight differences in weight is due to the fact that these ARE only toys, and therefore the quality control is only to keep the weight within certain parameters.
For what it's worth, there may be a slight difference between different wheel numbers as demonstrated in Kai-V's last link, but it's rather miniscule. My A2 Basalt is apparently heavier than my A4 according to my kitchen scales, but again, it's not a huge difference (1g, with a +/- 1g accuracy, it could be nothing Tongue_out). It's again worth noting that that's not the Lot number isn't the factor, but the number on the wheel. While certain numbered wheels may be more common in certain lots, but even then, it's not guaranteed, and I wouldn't pay that much extra anyway.

I wouldn't pay that much extra, but some people would. That may be the price difference. Uncertain
Has it ever occured to you that all the given weights on aucfan have a seperate picture on the action, revealing the lot numbers. Anyway I think you may be correct.

. Fill in the gap with aloy. and there you have a nearly unstopable bey.

Also bb18libra used the same scale as the ones on

http://ps01.aucfan.com/aucview/yahoo/n98966048/

and

http://wazap.blogimg.jp/136251/imgs/8/6/8640f273.jpg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKFCTPDO8...ideo_title (bb18libras vid: )

Also Look At This from http://ameblo.jp/copooh/entry-10893727680.html

■L2310/バサルトA2-48.2g/クリアウィールA2/DボトムA3
■L2310/バサルトA1-47.6g/クリアウィールA2/DボトムA3
■L2410/バサルトA2-47.9g/クリアウィールA2/DボトムA2
■L2410/バサルトA3-47.6g/クリアウィールA3/DボトムA4
■L2410/バサルトA3-46.8g/クリアウィールA1/DボトムA4

I think I"m CORRECT!
i DON'T OWN ANYTHING SHOWN
Your argument would look better if you actually brought evidence that other Basalt Metal Wheels really weigh much less than forty-seven grams.
I have only one but one more coming. I'll weight it. For now let this thread rest
sorry weigh
(Jun. 25, 2011  4:49 AM)BigOBangBlader Wrote: I have only one but one more coming. I'll weight it. For now let this thread rest

You were the one who brought it back after more than a month ...

By the way, your initial question was about knowing which lot had the best weight. As you can see, they are mostly similar ...
I agree there similar. But proformance wise no. I think we shou shut it and dis continue my quesion.
Good arguements. Anyway Basalt is a great wheel in the metagame. Perhaps in the top 3 best wheels
Obviously in the top 3 wheels, and basically tied for #1 with lightning. Uncertain

Also

>Ignore Kai-V, arguably the most knowledgeable person on the forum
>Claim your opinion is correct anyway
>Ask everyone to shut it after refusing to accept weight of evidence to contrary of your point
>????
>PROFIT!

Seriously, you're wrong, get over yo' self.

BONUS STEPS

>Be unaware of "Edit Post" functionality
>Make new post to correct previous post instead
>????
>PROFIT!

Furthermore, note those weights are ordered by lot number. Here they are, by weight[
■L2310/バサルトA2-48.2g
■L2410/バサルトA2-47.9g
■L2410/バサルトA3-47.6g (DRAW)
■L2310/バサルトA1-47.6g (DRAW)
■L2410/バサルトA3-46.8g

Honestly, there's no significant difference there. The mean is 47.62g. There are only two weights from the supposedly "heavier" set, so I can't do a valid statistical analysis. However, the heaviest one is only 0.012% heavier than the mean. Honestly, that's bugger all (it was 0.58g heavier, btw). IDK if someone wants to check my maths (I'm rusty).

My senses tell me this: You're having trouble accepting that you're totally incorrect or that your point is irrelevant.

Here's a guide to it:
1. Get a stuffed animal/pillow/family member of your choice.
2. Cry about the meanies on the beyblade forum.
3. Realise you're getting upset over spinning tops.
4. kill yo'self I mean, get over it and move on.
So yeah, You = Wrong.
Thanks th!nk, you said what I have been wanting to say.

BigOBangBlader, honestly if you aren't going to listen to Kai-V or th!nk go buy yourself a case full of Basalts and weigh them yourself. You're really annoying us with your ignorance, please don't post here ever again or atleast when you've learned to shape up and take what people have been trying to tell you into that thick head of yours.

Case solved: Lot numbers do not affect the weight of beyblades.