[Product]  BA-01 God Battle Set

This is a set to be released in Korea.
UPDATE ON OCT 12 - Available in Taiwan!
UPDATE ON OCT 13 - Released in Hong Kong.
Neither QR code nor NFC is attahed this time,
(Korea ver. contains QR code for the local app)
so it is believed that the set wont be released in Japan.
Ironically, TW and HK ver. are printed in Japanese.

A standard stadium is included together with:
- God Valkyrie Red Ver.
- Kreis Satan Blue Ver.
- Beylauncher Red Ver. (Same as B16)
- Beylauncher Blue Ver. (Same as B08)
- Launcher Grip Red Ver. (Same as B18)
- Launcher Grip Blue Ver. (Also same as B18)

Please refer to the official website here for other details.
https://www.beybladeburst.co.kr/product/...iew?id=105
[Image: 499_C54_FC-_B35_D-4_EB6-9_C61-62960025_F09_A.png]

[Image: BCDB7_FD9-36_E2-4_C15-9180-9_DCD11030_F15.jpg] [Image: A7504_D16-08_B0-41_B1-_AF46-1_FC7_FAAE926_A.jpg]

Please be noted that the GV is totally different from red knight ver.
Comparison below is made by me for your reference
[Image: 5_C31808_A-7_FD3-41_D9-_A616-2652_C82_DC353.jpg]
Wow, looks like Hasbro took inspiration from this
Yes, I am very interested of getting this set.
Not yet, just guess but I think Youngsilup would start to sell them at about October 10th, because they told they start to sell RBV7(KOR) at October 10th.

I guess the reasonable reason to buy is; red gV layer and blud kS layer?
It seems to be sold at high price in here.
Even the launchers&grips are re-released ones before.
When I think about BK-01, it is not far different from that one....
I think getting this set would be in my best interests lol
The grips make this set very special, they're practically impossible to get now. The launchers aren't as special, but they're still pretty hard to get.
The main thing of course would be that gV though. The kS is also nice, but not as great as the gV.
All in all, this set is a must buy for any collector
Christmas set! But I got more than enough stadium.
This God Valkyrie looks like a christmas tree and this Kreis Satan looks like a wrapped present. They look sooo beautiful. <3 But my parents probably won't be amused to hear that I want a God vs. Satan Toy for christmas...
(Oct. 09, 2017  9:22 PM)TL14 Wrote: This God Valkyrie looks like a christmas tree and this Kreis Satan looks like a wrapped present. They look sooo beautiful. <3 But my parents probably won't be amused to hear that I want a God vs. Satan Toy for christmas...

"Getting a Satan for Xmas? No......"
The last time I checked, the blue string launcher is extremely hard to get. As for the Red string launcher, it was almost $200 bucks O^O. I will be sure what I want for my next hunt after Bahamut >: D!!!
Ummm, sorry. Youngsilup announced release date: October 13th.
Well, grips? are they really that rare?
I think this set would not sold that much because all kids and parents are burning their budgets at RBV6, RBV7 and lS.
RBV6, especially tW, it's really popular at official competition in here.
and, mG would be popular from next official competition, or this weekend in here, maybe.
Does anyone know a website I can buy it? I seriously desperately want this set
(Oct. 11, 2017  3:14 PM)riffi813 Wrote: Ummm, sorry. Youngsilup announced release date: October 13th.
Well, grips? are they really that rare?
I think this set would not sold that much because all kids and parents are burning their budgets at RBV6, RBV7 and lS.
RBV6, especially tW, it's really popular at official competition in here.
and, mG would be popular from next official competition, or this weekend in here, maybe.
Whoa thats my bithday!

(Oct. 11, 2017  3:25 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: Does anyone know a website I can buy it? I seriously desperately want this set

Gmarket
Yes, I remember many people in here wanted to buy Youngsilup's imported one, about last year, because they were cheap,
and 'Gmarket' was answer to them.
It is one of major online market in here, and they also ship to abroad.
Update:
This set is also for sale in Taiwan and the box is printed in Japanese but with no QR code or NFC.
Seems this set is excluded from Japan like the set in MFB with rev up launchers attached.
The set was released today in such a sudden
and here is my unboxing video.
(Oct. 13, 2017  4:57 AM)roux Wrote: Update:
This set is also for sale in Taiwan and the box is printed in Japanese but with no QR code or NFC.
Seems this set is excluded from Japan like the set in MFB with rev up launchers attached.

Could you possibly sell me this set without the stadium?
(Oct. 13, 2017  6:11 PM)Leo Burst Wrote:

yes, please check pm

(Oct. 13, 2017  6:11 PM)Leo Burst Wrote:

yes, please check pm
@[roux] YOOOO SET ME UP PLEAASE
I'm keen on the grip and launchers please hit me up with a deal too
Sign me up. I can use more grips and launchers and a new valkyrie
(Oct. 14, 2017  9:14 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Sign me up. I can use more grips and launchers and a new valkyrie

ha, the grips do look good man