[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

(Oct. 19, 2017  5:58 AM)Maximum beys Wrote: If this is the final product, I’m buying it!

It's not going to be the final product before a new season
There's still B-99 and B-100 that we know of
Oof, Arc Bahamut's teeth didn't sound very good. But seeing the gimmicks for it and Deep Chaos being demonstrated before the battles was cool. This set is going to be awesome!
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:14 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Oof, Arc Bahamut's teeth didn't sound very good. But seeing the gimmicks for it and Deep Chaos being demonstrated before the battles was cool. This set is going to be awesome!

I just noticed. But it still bursted tW. (Hopefully that wasn't set up)
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:14 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:14 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: Oof, Arc Bahamut's teeth didn't sound very good. But seeing the gimmicks for it and Deep Chaos being demonstrated before the battles was cool. This set is going to be awesome!

I just noticed. But it still bursted tW. (Hopefully that wasn't set up)

tW isn't hard to burst at all,  even with its gimmick
God, bump looks thick
Finally a way to get atomic without having to buy a booster set.
I'm going to bluntly say that chaos gimmick is confusing to me at why it would even be remotely useful for a stamina type. It just seems like a gimmick that could easily destabilize it's parent top, if you had to ask me.

Anyone also notice how unbalanced bearing was in that battle? it even looked slightly offset when they spun it in the gimmick demos.
(Oct. 23, 2017  1:52 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: I'm going to bluntly say that chaos gimmick is confusing to me at why it would even be remotely useful for a stamina type. It just seems like a gimmick that could easily destabilize it's parent top, if you had to ask me.

Anyone also notice how unbalanced bearing was in that battle? it even looked slightly offset when they spun it in the gimmick demos.

Yeah I noticed. I think drivers like that get off balance easily. The gimmick is supposed to destabilize the opponent.
(Oct. 23, 2017  2:00 AM)ptf606 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  1:52 AM)Siⱺn Wrote: I'm going to bluntly say that chaos gimmick is confusing to me at why it would even be remotely useful for a stamina type. It just seems like a gimmick that could easily destabilize it's parent top, if you had to ask me.

Yeah I noticed. I think drivers like that get off balance easily. The gimmick is supposed to destabilize the opponent.

Huh... I mean.. if you remember the metal fight days, this performs like a B : D that has been in a bowl of wd40 for a week...

Bearings are supposed to enhance stamina with a significant decrease in reduction.

If destabalization were the case, I'm quite sure you could oust any Be combo with mG 7G At instantly.

The fact the base is POM is a rather poor choice if that's your pick, because any really well set up attack type could wreck it. I'm sure sX 7S X could easily render Be useless.
I get Chaos gimmick but it screams Defense type to me, the shield like trapeze design and the idea of it bouncing back and deflecting other tops theoretically.
(Oct. 23, 2017  2:30 AM)Jinbee Wrote: I get Chaos gimmick but it screams Defense type to me, the shield like trapeze design and the idea of it bouncing back and deflecting other tops theoretically.

Exactly. To be fair, Deep Chaos is acting more like Basalt Horogium than it is acting like a stable bearing-based beyblade, take Wolborg MS, Jiraya MS, or Phantom Orion for instance.
What was bahamuts gimmick supposed to be?
(Oct. 14, 2017  3:51 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I think I just figured out how Ark Bahamut's gimmick works. If you look closely in the close-up picture, it is in the defensive mode, because the green plastic is in the area between the wings. Now this is kind of hard to explain, but you'll also notice when it is in the more defensive mode, it has lost about 2 clicks, because the disk prongs are currently in the middle. You can see that there is green plastic on either side of those disk prongs. I think that when this bey is fully clicked together, the disk prongs push the green plastic back so that it is not in the spaces between the black wings. As the bey starts to lose clicks, however, the disk prongs move the green plastic with it, exposing the green plastic in the spaces between the black wings. I hope somebody understands what I mean. I'm terrible at explaining things a majority of the time.

This also makes me wonder how you'll launch it, because you'd think the green plastic would still get in the way. Maybe the green plastic can be pushed down momentarily when inserted into the launcher? Knowing a bit how the gimmick should work now makes me like the layer more. Now I know it'll at least be different then tW. It was kind of obvious that the black plastic wasn't the moving part anyways though

EDIT: Also if you look at the picture that shows all of aB's parts, you'll notice that under the "action" section, that the black plastic hasn't changed position, the green plastic and disk prong position has.
Props to that guy
its kind of a shame that arc bahamut and nightmare longinus technically have the same god ability
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote: its kind of a shame that arc bahamut and nightmare longinus technically have the same god ability

Well, aB has a defensive design that the God Ability enforces while nL has an incredibly attack orientated design with the 2 dragon heads being exposed more when it loses clicks. Also, nL is super heavy along with the ability to change frames.
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:27 PM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2017  11:08 PM)Zeutron Wrote: its kind of a shame that arc bahamut and nightmare longinus technically have the same god ability

Well, aB has a defensive design that the God Ability enforces while nL has an incredibly attack orientated design with the 2 dragon heads being exposed more when it loses clicks. Also, nL is super heavy along with the ability to change frames.

not gonna lie when you put it that way it makes me think higher of both
I hope baring actually works because it would be a op free sponging tip
Whether or not Bearing works 100% (hoping it does) this set is awesome. Two anime beys, a rare tornado wyvern layer, 7 and 4 disc, atomic. Count me in!
I'm thinking that maybe deep chaos' gimmick will also offset destabilization possibly caused by the bearing driver. That may be why it's classified as a stamina type because the gimmick also helps the bey maintain it's balance by providing a counterweight for the bey's movement. We'll have to wait for the release to fully see how the gimmick works
Omg, a bearing driver? This is 100 percent outclassing everything in stamina. The stamina overload will be real.
(Oct. 22, 2017  12:10 AM)ptf606 Wrote:

I feel like they weak launched the other beys to make the beys look marketable but maybe I'm just over thinking things xD
Hahahaha you're right. They always make the new products look really good in these videos by cherry-picking battles XD i'm sure they'll still be solid beys though