[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

Wouldn't that mean it's semi-free spinning like Kreis Cygnus
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:12 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Wouldn't that mean it's semi-free spinning like Kreis Cygnus

maybe it can be cool since is left spin
(Oct. 12, 2017  3:11 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2017  2:27 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: But its description here is a little different...
As aB being hit by opponent, its wing will spin and transform to a tougher mode. I think this is a little different with tW.
[Image: 6df107a8gy1fkf79etw3xj205q04775g.jpg]

so its like it changes mode when the free spinning layer is hitted by an oponent

Not sure if that is free spinning. But there should be something similar to mode change on this layer.
yeah and with atomic would be really good
Maybe it starts slightly offensive like when tW starts circling the stamium but raises defences after first contact
This might be  a tad too far on the assumption, not really sure on what it means by 'tougher'. What if the gimmick is similar to Orichalcum, but instead of having extra grip on the driver, there will be some parts that pop out (maybe pointing downwards, kinda like an inverse of b Jinnius) after impact, then become in contact to the disk/frame, making it act like a brake to increase burst resistance.
I don't really agree because a lot of god layers have had there gimmicks related to their drivers such as: tW and atomic, bJ and guard, kS and loop and bR and flugel. Since atomic starts the battle circling the tornado ridge then settles in the middle I'm going to stick with my last post.
https://youtu.be/Flx-ebqWh_c new image at the end comes drain fafnir , deep chaos , ark bahamut and tornado wyvern
(Oct. 12, 2017  9:52 PM)Camey1212 Wrote: https://youtu.be/Flx-ebqWh_c  new image at the end comes drain fafnir , deep chaos , ark bahamut and tornado wyvern

We know already
On the Takara tomy website it says that Bearing is made of POM.
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:34 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: On the Takara tomy website it says that Bearing is made of POM.

RIP REST IN PEPPERONIS META
I can see aB .1B.Br being a difficult combo to burst.
well this set is now available for pre-order on Ebay now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-Order-TAKA...SwMmlZ4Bob

[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg66m.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg67e.jpg]

[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg681.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg68d.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg693.jpg][Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6a8.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6ao.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6b5.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6bi.jpg]

I LOOOOOVE WYVERN'S RECOLOUR
I think this release may be the nail in the coffin for Atomic, if aB is insanely powerful. I think if Be is too powerful we can also see a ban on mG and dF. 

This pack can potentially set up the stage for a ban list, or even a limited format.
Am I the only one who thinks Ark Bahamut looks amazing? That black colour looks crazy good yet evil vibes. Love it.
I am waiting for a recolored Bump Frame and I want to put it on Guardian Kerbeus since both these two parts are pretty round.
It seems that Arc Bahamut would change its shape as it being hit and unlocking. This is a very amazing design.
Another interesting thing is that all the layers are either defense or stamina. XD

My combos would be:
Arc Bahamut.7V.At
Maximum Garuda.4S.Br
Drain Fannie.8F.Br
Guardian Kerbeus.7B.Y
(Oct. 13, 2017  7:38 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks Ark Bahamut looks amazing? That black colour looks crazy good yet evil vibes. Love it.

Heck no! I also think aB looks incredible, it's honestly one of the most attractive beyblades in this series. That Bump frame is cool and kind of reminds me of the Serpent CW, and the black Atomic looks cool. The colour scheme seems to fit nicely with black gV, aC, kD, bR and tW.
Holy carp. Bearing beats the carp out of Yielding in every way now
Wait so, could you use different color MGCs in a deck? And also, do they show the proper abbreviation for Metal God Chips yet?
(Oct. 13, 2017  7:04 PM)Morsoe Wrote: well this set is now available for pre-order on Ebay now

[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg693.jpg][Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6a8.jpg]

Does it ship to Australia?
(Oct. 13, 2017  7:04 PM)Morsoe Wrote: well this set is now available for pre-order on Ebay now

90$! I really want this but I think I'm gonna wait for a lower price
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the box looks kinda plain
(Oct. 13, 2017  10:54 PM)Mage Wrote: Is it just me or does anyone else think that the box looks kinda plain

Box itself looks unattractive but the content in it is probably one of the best.
Hey do any of you think that dF 7F Bearing is going to be good?
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:06 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hey do any of you think that dF 7F Bearing is going to be good?

Glaive would probably be a better frame for it
We're unsure of Bearing's LAD but since it's pretty much B : D from MFB I'm expecting it to have a decent amount of it. Overall the combo will probably be decent.