[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

Official name is God Custom set and will release Novemver 11th.
It'll include Drain Fafnir.7 Star.Zepher, Tournade Wyvern.1 Meteo.Spiral, Ark Bahamut.2 Bump. Atomic and Deep Chaos. 4 Flow. Bearing
(Oct. 10, 2017  1:28 PM)marutti Wrote: Official name is God Custom set and will release Novemver 11th.
It'll include Drain Fafnir.7 Star.Zepher, Tournade Wyvern.1 Meteo.Spiral, Ark Bahamut.2 Bump. Atomic and Deep Chaos. 4 Flow. Bearing

Is this just a rumor going around or is there a legitimate source for this?
(Oct. 10, 2017  1:31 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  1:28 PM)marutti Wrote: Official name is God Custom set and will release Novemver 11th.

Is this just a rumor going around or is there a legitimate source for this?

From Corocoro
Welp, it looks like I need to get this pre-ordered when it the pre-orders finally are open for this, I think people are going to start making Drain Fafnir Polish Bearing now.
I love everything in this set but Spiral! I was hoping 1 and 7 would return, because I'm tired of all these 2's, 4's, 6's, etc. Finally another Zephyr! We haven't seen another edge yet either, but I don't think anybody cares for that anyway, lol. dF, and tW?! This set was a must-have with dC and aB! I was expecting 3 beys in this set, although 4 makes sense, since they did release 2 sets of 3 at this time last year...

I just realized that all someone would need is this set and a Glaive, and they'd have a full Tornado Wyvern. Weird that they'd make a random booster prize's parts so obtainable
Wow...
It is unbelievable...
Actually one of my friend had shown me some unconfirmed information on Twitter, that there would be dF, tW, aB and dC in this set, but I didn't believe that...
My god... 4 Beys in one set!? That's amazing!
Btw, they really like Spiral, don't they? LOL

That's gonna be an amazing month, we'll have this set plus nL! Bye, bye money. Tired
YES! Finally an Atomic driver that ISN'T in a random booster. Waited this for so long.
Wow, amazing set. Glad I'm going to be in Japan when it's released!
Interesting...
(Oct. 10, 2017  4:07 PM)Ninja Blader Wrote: What is the price of this set?

44.32 USD

I have only one thing to say...
Shut up and take my money!

(But for real, makes me wish I could get this. It will probably be hella overpriced by the time I will be able to, in like late 2019)
This is what happened when I got on ameblo.jp/egnat and put it into google translate:

"November 11 release of 1512 yen
Nightmare Longinus (37.5 g!) Featuring Destroy! !

Launched on November 11, 4968 yen
God remodeling set
① Tornado Wyvern 1 M. Sp
② Drain Fabril. 7S.Z

③ Deep chaos. 4 F. Br
④ Ark Bahamut. 2 B. At

If you buy more than 5000 yen at a toy store from November 11 ...
God layer campaign! !

Then,
Release on November 23 6458 yen (Narutimate Baludur with β.β)
5918 yen (without bay download version) of
3DS Beyblade Burst Featuring God! !
When you buy a game you get a hit rare bay? !

Final Evolution Spriggan"
(Oct. 10, 2017  4:41 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: This is what happened when I got on ameblo.jp/egnat and put it into google translate:

"November 11 release of 1512 yen
Nightmare Longinus (37.5 g!) Featuring Destroy! !

Launched on November 11, 4968 yen
God remodeling set
① Tornado Wyvern 1 M. Sp
② Drain Fabril. 7S.Z

③ Deep chaos. 4 F. Br
④ Ark Bahamut. 2 B. At

If you buy more than 5000 yen at a toy store from November 11 ...
God layer campaign! !

Then,
Release on November 23 6458 yen (Narutimate Baludur with β.β)
5918 yen (without bay download version) of
3DS Beyblade Burst Featuring God! !
When you buy a game you get a hit rare bay? !

Final Evolution Spriggan"

Final evolution Spriggan? So Spriggan Requiem is almost confirmed?
There's one more line under that that says something like "pictures will be in next special issue", but who knows what it is

I'm glad that we get two new beys, a recolor of Drain Fafnir and Zephyr and an easier way to get Star and Atomic. But why do we get another Spiral? Don't we already have enough recolors of this part? It's not even that good. They could have easily put something better in there.
(Oct. 10, 2017  4:57 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: There's one more line under that that says something like "pictures will be in next special issue", but who knows what it is

This time he puts all the pictures of Beyblade news to a member-restricted post here: https://secret.ameba.jp/egnat/amemberent...29325.html
I just became a member and it's still not letting me see it, any idea how being able to read his beyblade posts works?
(Oct. 10, 2017  7:09 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: I just became a member and it's still not letting me see it, any idea how being able to read his beyblade posts works?

I believe you have to be a certain level on there to see the hidden posts/images.
(Oct. 10, 2017  7:39 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2017  7:09 PM)Deathscyther04 Wrote: I just became a member and it's still not letting me see it, any idea how being able to read his beyblade posts works?

I believe you have to be a certain level on there to see the hidden posts/images.

The PS section of his public post says 'To the few specific dear readers' so it's pretty apparent it is open to the few readers authorised by him..
so deep chaos abillity is a verticaly spring loaded layer, and arc bahamut ability is atleast confirmed?
I just think deap chaos will have a launch with it hmmm maybe darkness launcher cant say no to that when you have the name DEAP CHAOS
Well slap ma butt an call me Sally! When the date for NL & this set come out (along with that new B bey.. I will pay expedited shipping to get them here before Xmas if I have to. I know what I am getting for Xmas so i will put the set away for Xmas and play with NL.
Thats cool check out my beyblade burst combos thread please to start it off /like my pic?

(In subscription)

Also making test battleing in sub /sorry for going off topic