[Product]  B-98 God Customize Set

Ark Bahamut looks amazing! Now that I think about it, THIS should've been the new Kerbeus.
(Oct. 13, 2017  7:04 PM)Morsoe Wrote: well this set is now available for pre-order on Ebay now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-Order-TAKA...SwMmlZ4Bob

[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg66m.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg67e.jpg]

[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg681.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg68d.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg693.jpg][Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6a8.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6ao.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6b5.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6bi.jpg]

I LOOOOOVE WYVERN'S RECOLOUR

I think I just figured out how Ark Bahamut's gimmick works. If you look closely in the close-up picture, it is in the defensive mode, because the green plastic is in the area between the wings. Now this is kind of hard to explain, but you'll also notice when it is in the more defensive mode, it has lost about 2 clicks, because the disk prongs are currently in the middle. You can see that there is green plastic on either side of those disk prongs. I think that when this bey is fully clicked together, the disk prongs push the green plastic back so that it is not in the spaces between the black wings. As the bey starts to lose clicks, however, the disk prongs move the green plastic with it, exposing the green plastic in the spaces between the black wings. I hope somebody understands what I mean. I'm terrible at explaining things a majority of the time.

This also makes me wonder how you'll launch it, because you'd think the green plastic would still get in the way. Maybe the green plastic can be pushed down momentarily when inserted into the launcher? Knowing a bit how the gimmick should work now makes me like the layer more. Now I know it'll at least be different then tW. It was kind of obvious that the black plastic wasn't the moving part anyways though

EDIT: Also if you look at the picture that shows all of aB's parts, you'll notice that under the "action" section, that the black plastic hasn't changed position, the green plastic and disk prong position has.
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Ark Bahamut looks amazing! Now that I think about it, THIS should've been the new Kerbeus.

gK is a good idea if tt actually made the gimmick useful but i wish beast behemoth's god layer was this making it a defense type instead of attack would be genius and they look so similiar other then the color scheme
See i love this set because it has everything i don't have
(Oct. 14, 2017  4:14 PM)bidinga Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  2:31 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Ark Bahamut looks amazing! Now that I think about it, THIS should've been the new Kerbeus.

gK is a good idea if tt actually made the gimmick useful but i wish beast behemoth's god layer was this making it a defense type instead of attack would be genius and they look so similiar other then the color scheme
I don't think B2's upgrade would ever be defense related.

Yeah the aB gimmick is certainly pretty cool, it reminds me of the way nL works. I don't know why this sort of click gimmick wasn't a thing for sX? That gimmick would've fit perfectly for the whole double impact gimmick! Like, maybe it starts with using two swords to attack then later has one giant haymaker.
Set is just amazing. Can't wait.

(Oct. 13, 2017  6:17 PM)xXSushiTrashXx Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  5:34 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: On the Takara tomy website it says that Bearing is made of POM.

RIP REST IN PEPPERONIS META

Well, that's good for Stamina, but it being made of POM should make it slightly easier to KO in theory because of the reduced friction of the tip. Just like Yielding.
interesting that we're going back to the mid-MFB style of special box, like the one Duo Uranus and the L-Drago Reshuffle Set came in, all the way down to the deco on the side.
Is it just me or does Deep Chaos look like Unicrest?
Is it just me or does anyone else think aB will be an OP stock combo?
(Oct. 15, 2017  7:15 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Is it just me or does anyone else think aB will be an OP stock combo?

i think that to but will see in the future but i see OP dC
(Oct. 14, 2017  3:51 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote:
(Oct. 13, 2017  7:04 PM)Morsoe Wrote: well this set is now available for pre-order on Ebay now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pre-Order-TAKA...SwMmlZ4Bob

[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg66m.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg67e.jpg]

[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg681.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg68d.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg693.jpg][Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6a8.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6b5.jpg]
[Image: s_l1600_by_t_spencil-dbqg6bi.jpg]

I LOOOOOVE WYVERN'S RECOLOUR

I think I just figured out how Ark Bahamut's gimmick works. If you look closely in the close-up picture, it is in the defensive mode, because the green plastic is in the area between the wings. Now this is kind of hard to explain, but you'll also notice when it is in the more defensive mode, it has lost about 2 clicks, because the disk prongs are currently in the middle. You can see that there is green plastic on either side of those disk prongs. I think that when this bey is fully clicked together, the disk prongs push the green plastic back so that it is not in the spaces between the black wings. As the bey starts to lose clicks, however, the disk prongs move the green plastic with it, exposing the green plastic in the spaces between the black wings. I hope somebody understands what I mean. I'm terrible at explaining things a majority of the time.

This also makes me wonder how you'll launch it, because you'd think the green plastic would still get in the way. Maybe the green plastic can be pushed down momentarily when inserted into the launcher? Knowing a bit how the gimmick should work now makes me like the layer more. Now I know it'll at least be different then tW. It was kind of obvious that the black plastic wasn't the moving part anyways though

EDIT: Also if you look at the picture that shows all of aB's parts, you'll notice that under the "action" section, that the black plastic hasn't changed position, the green plastic and disk prong position has.

Ahhh I get it so when ark bahamut takes burst damage and clicks the green parts move in between the contact points to reduce recoil
I have polish, so if I get this I'll have drain fafnir polish atomic/bearing. I WANT THIS
(Oct. 15, 2017  9:09 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2017  3:51 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I think I just figured out how Ark Bahamut's gimmick works. If you look closely in the close-up picture, it is in the defensive mode, because the green plastic is in the area between the wings. Now this is kind of hard to explain, but you'll also notice when it is in the more defensive mode, it has lost about 2 clicks, because the disk prongs are currently in the middle. You can see that there is green plastic on either side of those disk prongs. I think that when this bey is fully clicked together, the disk prongs push the green plastic back so that it is not in the spaces between the black wings. As the bey starts to lose clicks, however, the disk prongs move the green plastic with it, exposing the green plastic in the spaces between the black wings. I hope somebody understands what I mean. I'm terrible at explaining things a majority of the time.

Ahhh I get it so when ark bahamut takes burst damage and clicks the green parts move in between the contact points to reduce recoil
Yeah I agree. If you look closely, you can see that the prongs are actually between the green sections, meaning it would get moved as the prongs move. So it makes perfect sense.
(Oct. 15, 2017  7:16 AM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2017  7:15 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Is it just me or does anyone else think aB will be an OP stock combo?

i think that to but will see in the future but i see OP dC

i don't think dC itself will be that good. I'm really looking forward to bearing though. New BGrin!!!
aB also looks really cool with its sparkly translucent black layer.
What Frame are in these 4 beyblade? (In addition to B and F)
(Oct. 16, 2017  6:42 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: What Frame are in these 4 beyblade? (In addition to B and F)

Star for Drain Fafnir and Meteo for Tornado Wyvern.
100 bucks on amazon
(Oct. 16, 2017  8:11 PM)amidamaru Wrote: 100 bucks on amazon

Just wait until it comes out it will be ridiculously overpriced ATM
Haven't bought any burst releases since fafnir. This new box art is nice though, I like being able to see whats inside.
Hey guys.
Do you know that B98 is a type of bearing?
And just look at dC's driver.

Guys doesn't the art on the side look weird to you? I don't know about the disk, but aB has star and bearing, dC has meteor and atomic, dF has flow and spiral, and tW has bump and zephyr (side art).

Also, I know that is just a prototype box, so please don't Yell (pun intended) at me.
We knew all of this for like a week now.
(Oct. 19, 2017  12:44 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hey guys.

Guys doesn't the art on the side look weird to you? I don't know about the disk, but aB has star and bearing, dC has meteor and atomic, dF has flow and spiral, and tW has bump and zephyr (side art).

Also, I know that is just a prototype box, so please don't Yell (pun intended) at me.

I think it just tells you what kind of combos you can make with the parts
(Oct. 19, 2017  1:17 AM)Mage Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2017  12:44 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: Hey guys.

I think it just tells you what kind of combos you can make with the parts

Yes I kind of thought about that but it didn't seem right to me.

But anyways lets get back to the set
If this is the final product, I’m buying it!